Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest bladerunner

angelangie said: Ok seeing @bladerunner mentioning about 2000 I just remember that once we hit 2000 this thread will be closed and turn into archive so the new thread can be open and we can have a diff thread owner so we shall decide then who will be taecgui second part first poster :

Does that mean we can finally have "TaecGui" on our new thread title?
haha..I am a little bit OCD on that!

Guest gil_noona

Hi @BiruAngel

I’m sorry to give you this job :) but in one of your gifs that you’ll post for the 1000th page, would you mind copy-and-pasting the names I’ve listed below. These are current and previous posters [and lurkers] here and I’m afraid they might not be included in the celebration, for one reason or another. They’ve left their marks here too and should be recognized.  @angelangie, did I miss anybody? 

@alisonchua @anotherdelusional @berny @bibidep @bubble_AF @bubbleGG @burger78 @charliew @chinlylin @cj2057 @dina_dana @drft @fanfromsoutheastasia @femeka @genuine_she @gigi_desmarais @idabalingit @jazcabbb @Jennifer_Lum @labbit @lamey @lauramcfarlane @leechalee @Imofan @lunarfly581 @luvtaecgui @mi @miko_ty @mimitski12 @minshariff  @minwooluv78 @miz_em @nalikahibar @nicolemae24  @oha123 @robotbunny @roxette2ps @runlha @seethestar  @sg2013starship  @shebop @sshevolkth  @Shermaine_Leong_Yi_Fang @shirley_Leung @silvershoes @spicystrawberry @syatila  @taecguilover @Thao_huynh @Thet_Witch @torreydinh @virpotter @xybershock @Zila_Elina

Are you feeling better today? The plane I rode on last night had so many people sniffling, coughing and sneezing, my hands itched to Lysol-spray everything in my perimeter and set a strategic air defense around me. And since I was sitting at the front of the plane, I could imagine all their millions of germ projectiles attacking the back of my head. Ugh! If it weren’t for this meeting, I’d call in sick today… 

@b8l8, are you ready? :)
@lmangla, @pluie625 @akasia, @mikoshine, @chu3x and the other regulars, I know you’ll be up by then or have turned in your gifs already. 

Thanks, @biruangel. 

@angelangie, sorry I can't stay up with you tonight like I've been doing the past couple of weeks, when you do your graveyard shift. Don't fall asleep now.  
:)

EDITED to add: @zila_Elina's name. Mea culpa! :) I thought you were going to stay up... maybe I should add @spicystrawberry's name as well in case she goes AWOL on the important day. 

@biruangel, @amylove already submitted a gif so I didn't include her name in this list. If she didn't, then please just tack on her name. Thanks so much. :)

What about me..?I'm not in the list... :(( :(( :((

Guest charliew

Oh no.. I missed 1000 pages.. I thought it wont be until sometimes next week..  :((
So sorry Michoso Fam.. my RL just took over me last week.. mianhae.. 
Infact I made this to celebrate a thousand pages few days ago, sorry its not that fancy like you all :(
ydoa.jpg

angelangie said: Ok seeing @bladerunner mentioning about 2000 I just remember that once we hit 2000 this thread will be closed and turn into archive so the new thread can be open and we can have a diff thread owner so we shall decide then who will be taecgui second part first poster :)

@packmule3 unnie dont worry about me.....lols i will try my best to stay awake

i will stay awake updating all Gui Gui and TaecYeon pictures here and spam it till we reach page 1000th

@BiruAngel are you there or sleeping lols

cr: as tagged

pluie625 said: angelangie said: Ok seeing @bladerunner mentioning about 2000 I just remember that once we hit 2000 this thread will be closed and turn into archive so the new thread can be open and we can have a diff thread owner so we shall decide then who will be taecgui second part first poster :)
I respectfully nominate @angelangie to do and open the next "Taecgui Thread 2" We are 998 pages away lol we decide that when we are nearer lol

Guest bladerunner

pluie625

said:

angelangie

said: Ok seeing @bladerunner mentioning about 2000 I just remember that once we hit 2000 this thread will be closed and turn into archive so the new thread can be open and we can have a diff thread owner so we shall decide then who will be taecgui second part first poster

bladerunner said:

pluie625

said:

angelangie

said: Ok seeing @bladerunner mentioning about 2000 I just remember that once we hit 2000 this thread will be closed and turn into archive so the new thread can be open and we can have a diff thread owner so we shall decide then who will be taecgui second part first poster

Saw this on wgm taecgui fb. Do you see the similarities? Cause I do lol. It's " Beauty & the Beast" . CEB45477-1E54-4B65-A2FC-5B0C2E819995-2019-0000018739F256B2_zpse99f825e.jpg

Guest bladerunner

amylove

said: Saw this on wgm taecgui fb. Do you see the similarities? Cause I do lol. It's " Beauty

bladerunner said: I am reading Baidu now and I see they are pretty hyped about one of the 2PM magazine interview.@angelangie posted these magazine images couple days ago.

See the image above.The question reporter asked Taecyeon is: " What you gonna do when you go on a date with your "trench coat style"? "(I guess trench coat is their new japanese single Winter Game fashion concept)Taec answered: "When we go out and holding hands walking on the street in the snowing day, if she says: "my hands are cold", I will warm her hands with my breath."

I don't think his answer has anything to do with the question nor trench coat.
I think he is RELIVING the memories of THIS:

(ok, I have no shame and I steal this image from @BiruAngel )

He is talking about his 1st date with Gui Gui, right?Poor Taec, He sure is missing his wife!!
He is more open and honest about his feeling when he is in Japan.:\"> :\">

If this is a repost, then please ignore me.I have fish memory, still can't remember my password for photobucket.

So I nominated @angelangie to open the next "TAECGUI THREAD 2" and voted as well by the names below, anymore nominations? 
@pluie625@bladerunner@minwooluv78@129alphabet@torreydinh (I included you because I know you agreed by clicking the LOL button ) ;):))
Who will close the nominations? hahaha 

bladerunner said:
I am reading Baidu now and I see they are pretty hyped about one of the 2PM magazine interview.@angelangie posted these magazine images couple days ago.
See the image above.The question reporter asked Taecyeon is: " What you gonna do when you go on a date with your "trench coat style"? "(I guess trench coat is their new japanese single Winter Game fashion concept)Taec answered: "When we go out and holding hands walking on the street in the snowing day, if she says: "my hands are cold", I will warm her hands with my breath."
I don't think his answer has anything to do with the question nor trench coat.
I think he is RELIVING the memories of THIS:
tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto3_400.gif
(ok, I have no shame and I steal this image from @BiruAngel )
He is talking about his 1st date with Gui Gui, right?Poor Taec, He sure is missing his wife!!
He is more open and honest about his feeling when he is in Japan.:\"> :\">

If this is a repost, then please ignore me.I have fish memory, still can't remember my password for photobucket.

Congratulations_zps9a77d082.gifHere is the picture that got me WOW when I saw it the first time...and still does :D  I can totally understand why GG would be shy ^^

791289549_zpsbbe96878.jpg

And...where this scene?  It's missing from both broadcast and BTS...:(( :((
Hope that we get a season 2 or AT LEAST all the remaining missing scenes :)>- :)>-

=D> =D> @BiruAngel and @angelangie right on dot on page 1000!  Awesome!Everyone here rocks!  I might not leave many messages but I do check our michoso family forum like daily news ^^  Happy times.