(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

@leechalee...how can you forget these two horses that represent uri TG in jejudo and most importantly chosen by me as my avatar?....

:(

(

'oh are you crying?' 'Give you the hug

>:D<' 'kenchana, kenchana?' I saw the blank profile pic and thought ' huh didnt b78 change her pic? ' anyway I clicked on the icon and was like 'imposter!!' :)) miahne unnie.. no crying okie? :)

leechalee said: I see you @wati0801! (I thought you were @bouquet78... @bouquet78 I forgot you changed your profile pic >< ) like @Citra_Gcg... come say a few words :) we won't bite-much :)) :)) 'just kidding' our ship is pretty awesome.. frequent sns updates by our couple keep us happily sailing..joined dec eh? You joined at one of our busiest times :D anyway like I said come out, since we can see you anyway, everybody happy ^^

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

Arghh I've missed the 1500th page celebration!!
It's a bit late but...

Happy 1500th Page for Uri TaecGui couple!!!

Sorry too tired to find nice TG pic or video to attach it to my post. My eyes are seeing stars now after long day at work and trying to back read 10+ pages on this forum... Still has 5+ to go but I'll save that for tomorrow...

PS: Am I crazy to watch GWGM TG full episodes + bts again for like the 5th time???... Anyway I just did...

Guest leechalee

I have my ps3 on... this song is playing so I'm sharing it..grab something for a mic and sing it with me! * Im using the spoon for my ice cream :)) *

This is related to taecgui because :-? .... im playing it on the sound system of our TG ship.. :P

Guest leechalee

Arghh I've missed the 1500th page celebration!!

It's a bit late but...

Sorry too tired to find nice TG pic or video to attach it to my post. My eyes are seeing stars now after long day at work and trying to back read 10+ pages on this forum... Still has 5+ to go but I'll save that for tomorrow...

PS: Am I crazy to watch GWGM TG full episodes + bts again for like the 5th time???... Anyway I just did...

Yes, you are crazy.... but here on our ship→ eh... its just the norms :)) I won't tell you how many times I've watched it ;)) 'aloooot!' :)

Guest bibidep

Hahaha I like the new OKCat...how cute is the small baby OKCat...Oh I'm dreaming again...OKCat now want a baby OKCat already hahahah....I know Taec, I know how much you want to get marry and have kids...because you act as single dad in your new drama and now you even want it to happen in real life.  I think the one who need to decide to get marry and have kids is you not your girlfriend, for sure she will love it if you want it to happen.   Posted Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:31pm Korea time.  행복하다냥! MEOW!

BegO5YXCUAAehoL.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter

Guest spicystrawberry

spicystrawberry

said:

EDIT :

@tamah greeting wishes - 

"Congratulation to 1500th page celebration!" @yokalana greeting wishes - HAPPY 1500 PAGES DEAR MY HAPPY, MICHEOSO, PERVY FAMILY!!!!!!

May we all have another hundreds, thousands, and millions of pages with our togetherness ahead....

Our family here is really do resemble what Okcat said "my life has been so much brighter since you've came into my life". This is exactly what I felt since I knew our couple and knew you all here....

Keep Happy, Micheoso and Pervy gals and guys!!!!

P.S. Sorry for being late, but better late than never ;)
cr : @lyta6684

@Lmangla : happy 1500 pages micheseo familly!

@annyeongie - Arghh I've missed the 1500th page celebration!!

It's a bit late but...

Guest bibidep

minwooluv78 said:
On Poster: Who is your (everyone's) Superman?
Do you have someone who is like a superman, who quickly helps when you're in trouble/a difficult situation nya ong?

\ Please help, OKCat!! /

Guest spicystrawberry

chinlylin

said: I actually found a famous Windmill restaurant in Taiwan which is also where 

敗犬女王 was filmed.  Anyone know the English name for that drama?

Here is their web:http://windmill326.com/index.php/windmill/index

Day view:

Night view:

What caught my attention was that there is a huge gundam in their reception area...

It looks fake, right?  But nope.  I checked online, there is one.

EDIT to add:  it's close to the Taoyuan International Airport.  Convenient ^^

Archived