(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

chinlylin said: packmule3 said:

b8l8

said:

chinlylin

said: I actually found a famous Windmill restaurant in Taiwan which is also where 

敗犬女王 was filmed.  Anyone know the English name for that drama?

Here is their web:http://windmill326.com/index.php/windmill/index

What caught my attention was that there is a huge gundam in their reception area...It looks fake, right?  But nope.  I checked online, there is one.

EDIT to add:  it's close to the Taoyuan International Airport.  Convenient ^^

@Packmule3 said:BTW, have you told us already what your favorite Taecgui skinship moment? We also have a peppero page, it's on page 1111 (they're all sticks) and if you tell me, I can put up yours up there. Chances are we already have a gif created by @biruAngel@gil_noona or@bluemoonlight so I can just attach it if you want.Thank you for posting/including me on the 1500page :) Now about Taecgui's skinship moments... (I rechecked p1111 FUN! :) liked it!) I think there was some skinship in every episode, so it is really hard to pick One. Except if they had kissed!!I also agree with all the ones that were already posted ;) The one I am going to say is when GuiGui throws her head back laughing during the song writing session on their couch. Ep12 Did you ever notice how she tucks her feet under Taec's left thigh?? (it is subtle..the picture isn't full view) Why I love this is the significant tie to Ep1 where she states she doesn't like her feet touched. Well, she is comfortable enough to have Taec's body parts touch her feet!! Anyone can try to touch her feet with hands...of course she will admonish them! :D So, if she is willing to tuck her feet under Taec's thigh... does she let him touch her feet now?? ;0

korchick said: @Packmule3 said:BTW, have you told us already what your favorite Taecgui skinship moment? We also have a peppero page, it's on page 1111 (they're all sticks) and if you tell me, I can put up yours up there. Chances are we already have a gif created by @biruAngel@gil_noona or@bluemoonlight so I can just attach it if you want.Thank you for posting/including me on the 1500page :) Now about Taecgui's skinship moments... (I rechecked p1111 FUN! :) liked it!) I think there was some skinship in every episode, so it is really hard to pick One. Except if they had kissed!!I also agree with all the ones that were already posted ;) The one I am going to say is when GuiGui throws her head back laughing during the song writing session on their couch. Ep12 Did you ever notice how she tucks her feet under Taec's left thigh?? (it is subtle..the picture isn't full view) Why I love this is the significant tie to Ep1 where she states she doesn't like her feet touched. Well, she is comfortable enough to have Taec's body parts touch her feet!! Anyone can try to touch her feet with hands...of course she will admonish them! :D So, if she is willing to tuck her feet under Taec's thigh... does she let him touch her feet now?? ;0

@Packmule3 said: I think it's funny that within the first two days of their meeting, they had already discovered each other's sensitive body parts. Guigui with her aversion to having her feet touched, and Taec, with his "this-region-around-my-neck-is-very-sensitive  
Ha ha ha :D They both stated that it felt as if they had already known each other. Which makes me say, it is destiny or fate :) So, that is why I found it intriguing that GuiGui tucked her feet under Taec's left thigh!!!!
Don't you find in amusing that the sensitive areas are on opposite ends??.. Yin yang kind of thing;) or figure 69 ;)  
Packmule3 said, about @angelangie...I think she was more worried that Guigui's hand and arm might accidentally touch a sleeping dragon. lol. 
That was So funny! LOL :D !!

Guest leechalee

@Packmule3 said: So, that is why I found it intriguing that GuiGui tucked her feet under Taec's left thigh!!!!
Don't you find in amusing that the sensitive areas are on opposite ends??.. Yin yang kind of thing;) or figure 69 ;)  
Packmule3 said, about @angelangie...I think she was more worried that Guigui's hand and arm might accidentally touch a sleeping dragon. lol. 
That was So funny! LOL :D !!

Thank you, @lyta6684. I can'r see your artwork bec I'm on my cellphone right now but I'm sure it looks lovely. I'll copy and paste it on page 1550 as soon as I get home. And I'll fix your name too. Sorry about that. I knew there were numbers but I couldn't for the life of me remember what they were. Don't be a stranger now.
Edited: Done 

There you are, @leechalee.

I think @korchick is a new recruit for your P.A. Club. She's on her 57th post, and she's already talking about 69s. !!!!

Mwahaha.

What's up? Have you already checked if our GG posted something on her FB this early in the morning?

Are there any new pictures of TY leaving the airport with a scowl on his face? I pity the guy really. Heaven forbid that he should stub his toe or pass gas in public because any slight contortion of his face, say a grimace, and media would interpreted as gloom-and-doom news. Lol.

If I were him, I'd opt for a very distinguished, highly fashionable, and faintly sneering, CONSTIPATED look. :)

:-? Sleeping dragon? It wasnt sleeping all the time... 'you forgetttt' ??..... ;)) ;))

Guest leechalee

packmule3 said: There you are, @leechalee. I think @korchick is a new recruit for your P.A. Club. She's on her 57th post, and she's already talking about 69s. !!!! Mwahaha. What's up? Have you already checked if our GG posted something on her FB this early in the morning? 

Korchick said:Don't you find in amusing that the sensitive areas are on opposite ends??.. Yin yang kind of thing;) or figure 69   
@leechalee & @Packmule3 come on you guys! You have to admit what I say is amusing!?!! Their sensitive areas Are on opposite Ends!! Whether I am a member of the PA Club or not... gotta admit how funny it is :D 

Guest bibidep

Handsome and pretty Husband and Wife.....will be nice if they can hold hand walk a round any where they want to be for their vacation together.   Why it is so hard to do.  Just do it TaecGui if you are dating....let the fans get use to it and will be no more angry or surprise.

1557490_673800822670005_565105321_n.jpg
Credit to Agudo

Guest leechalee

Korchick said:
Don't you find in amusing that the sensitive areas are on opposite ends??.. Yin yang kind of thing;) or figure 69   

@leechalee & @Packmule3 come on you guys! You have to admit what I say is amusing!?!! Their sensitive areas Are on opposite Ends!! 
Whether I am a member of the PA Club or not... gotta admit how funny it is :D 

That's not funny... that's Daaeebak!

:-bd :-bd \:D/ <:-P \:D/ I want to post a pic from a sculpture park in jejudo but.... for the sake of our young ones, I'd better not :))...

Guest bibidep

leechalee said:

Korchick said:Don't you find in amusing that the sensitive areas are on opposite ends??.. Yin yang kind of thing;) or figure 69   
@leechalee & @Packmule3 come on you guys! You have to admit what I say is amusing!?!! Their sensitive areas Are on opposite Ends!! Whether I am a member of the PA Club or not... gotta admit how funny it is :D 

Guest bibidep

Taec pictures again on the day he went to Japan Jan. 19, 2014.   He look not happy at all. 
Taec covered his mouth again, may be he sick.

BeY1cvdCAAADFC2.jpg
Beb4Fw3CAAAXX7B.jpg

This is the store that they came to eat Ramen Noodle.
BeaSSDQCYAASquw.jpg

2PM at the show in Japan.
BeZgUwmCEAAeTdD.png
BeaFg0FCYAE7Srj.png
BeZvL_vCQAA9xHU.jpg

CameraImage_zps05d69328.png

Congratulations on 1500th page success. A thousand more pages to come... ( we're 500 posts close to archiving a very memorable threaaaad ) and we're 500 post close to opening a new one.... Siiiiigh! Time flies when you're having fun right? Much love to my one and only micheoso family!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Edit: pls help with my photo. I'm always on phone so i can't post it right :-<

Guest leechalee

Why sudden all the odd numbers appeared in this page??  What are 57 and 69 all about??  I don't know what those mean for real...and I want to see what @Leechalee wanted to show us so I tried to google when I hit enter my computer automatic restarted...the page must be rate XXX that's why my computer reacted unfriendly hahaha.

=)) ohh come on @bibidep unnie :^o :^o 'I know you know!' :))

if you were a number you would be 9- the circular part you head.. if you put 6 and 9 together... like the yin yang symbol =69. now think....ahh.. think karma sutra..

;)) ;))

Archived