(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@BiruAngel,
I think this is a social media interaction.
GG FB: January 11: GG is wearing a hat, with the words GE♥
plus 10 days later...
OKCat poster: January 21: Which is the best...for OKCat? 
The ellipsis there is a teaser. Like, he was going to say something else, but he catches himself in mid-sentence, pauses then re-directs his thoughts to something else. And he does it tongue-in-cheek, meaning jokingly, or with an Insider's Joke. 
Which is best (for her)...errr...for OkCat? lol. 

wink-gif-31.gif
James Franco, sorry. couldn't find a gif with TY with a knowing smile

Aish, jinjja!  @gil_noona.
Don't do that. :)
If you have to reverse something, disclose right away. Otherwise, if you're working on a case, the whole evidence will be thrown out because it's been altered and the people working with you will be stinking mad because of their wasted efforts. 
tumblr_m4cbw8XNKE1rtvjw6o1_400.gif

kekeke.

1 leechalee said: Mianhe I stuffed up my other posts with tweets.. (deleted them from photobucket-I didnt know it would affect the pics already posted here. D'oh! ) @b8l8 @lmangla do you want me to re-do the tweets?

it's time for seduction but the way WY's arms and legs are crossed is saying he's not interested. look at JunK, that's the way it should be! kekeke (copying @minwooluv78 and @packmule3)

minwooluv78 said: korchick said: @Packmule3, I worked on this Tweet from Jan 16th header...edit/help from @minwooluv78...맛점 하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 요새 영웅들에 대해 많은 관심이 생겼다냥! 주인님들만의 영웅이 있으시냐능! 냐냥! 냐냐냥!Does kitty have the taste? (this question is really confusing... I may have misunderstood the words)(if you had good meal? could be the other interpretation, per @minwooluv78)OkCat, lately has a lot of interest in heroes, yang!Owners have a personal hero?Nyanyang! Nha nyanyang! 

@leechalee, 
If you're going to re-do the tweets, would you mind re-posting the ones where Taec was communicating with Guigui. Because unlike other couples, our two are ACTUALLY sending messages to each other. 
Here's a partial list of important TY's tweets that should go up again, if you don't mind. 
1. The tweet with the GHOST icon (Guigui = ghost) and OKCat hiding behind the post with the words, I'm-watching-you. I think that's important. On that day, GG was going to film a kissing scene with her co-star and TY knew.  You were the one who discovered the Ghost icon.
2. And were you the one who posted TY's comic strip on how to get well soon after an illness? If you did, please re-post that too.  I really like how the two have always been concerned about each other's health and they're there for each other in spirit, even if NOT physically.  And they're not afraid to take flak from the media and crazy fans.
3. His January 3 message: Always With You. 
4. His January 4 Cats sleeping together with the words, Tonight we will sleep like this. 
5. January 5: Miss handwriting letters and I LOVE YOU.
6. January 10: The cat on the bed under blanket, posted minutes after GG said she was going to bed.
7. Love <3 Meow <3
Thanks!
leechalee said: @Citra_Gcg interesting post you like to 'LOL' on... of all the posts you've probably read lurking here, you thought that was laugh out loud funny? Interesting...well, if you're gonna come on board our TG ship and react to our posts.. please say a few words. The floor is all yours. :D

bibidep said: Hahaha I like the new OKCat...how cute is the small baby OKCat...Oh I'm dreaming again...OKCat now want a baby OKCat already hahahah....I know Taec, I know how much you want to get marry and have kids...because you act as single dad in your new drama and now you even want it to happen in real life.  I think the one who need to decide to get marry and have kids is you not your girlfriend, for sure she will love it if you want it to happen.   Posted Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:31pm Korea time.  행복하다냥! MEOW!

Credit to OKCat twitter       
@bibidep, the Korean before MEOW says..행복하다냥! MEOW! Happy/so happy/this is happiness, yang!
I thought you may like to know that since your comment, to me, matched :) :)

@tamah said:Hi @korchick, sorry for my late reply. thanks for the Korean lesson. I find Korean language difficult to learn, but so does all other languages as well. I think Japanese and Korean languages have similiar structure, and the formal and un-formal speech. What so rich about having more than one language is that I learn there are words that use for a feeling, action, or expression that may not be available in another language. For example, "kow tow," is not an English word or expression, however it must be widely used, I found it published in the English dictionary.  Just like the word, "Menboong".  which I just learned it few days ago. I know it is not in the American/English dictionary, "yet",  I know it is a Korean slang word, but if it get global attention, then we will see this word published in the dictionary soon. 

Btw I like you avatar. Now I know what korchick stands for    So @tamah, do you also get the Pokemon character connection my son made? He thought it was clever :) :)
Also, I agree w/you about that whole formal & un-formal speech. I have spoken Korean at home growing up & I can watch K-dramas w/o subs and understand most of it (helps a lot when subs are there :) ..lol) The whole wealth of meaning from One word is quite crazy! You're right about "kow tow" it is used in spoken english, but I didn't know it wasn't an English word! :P  Would "Menboong" end up in the dictionary? Ha ha ha! I guess time will tell :) :)

i was about to ask, how many times did he hug her in the train station? then i saw it was a reverse gif!!! bwahahaha. looked good though! if i may say so, the hugs looked better in reverse.kekeke

korchick

said:

minwooluv78

said:

korchick

said:

@Packmule3, I worked on this Tweet from Jan 16th header...edit/help from @minwooluv78...맛점 하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 요새 영웅들에 대해 많은 관심이 생겼다냥! 주인님들만의 영웅이 있으시냐능! 냐냥! 냐냐냥!Does kitty have the taste? (this question is really confusing... I may have misunderstood the words)(if you had good meal? could be the other interpretation, per @minwooluv78)OkCat, lately has a lot of interest in heroes, yang!

[color=#333333]Owners have a personal hero?[/color]

Nyanyang! Nha nyanyang! 

Guest bluemoonlight

For P.A. club president @Gil_Noona :DThanks for the "hawt" 2PM...& lovely TaecGui gifs!

Junho...& his "moves" PIcOfB.gifcr: bml

Edit:Mianhe...spoiler's not working again

@Packmule3 said:
3. The HUG. 
a) It wasn't a chest to chest hug like Kwanghee obsessed about, kekeke, but it was her chest against his ribcage.

And the ribcage has a nice symbolism to it, if you're poetically inclined. 
You see, the woman in Western literature as well as the Bible, of course, is considered to have been created out of man’s rib. The first man, Adam, was created from dirt, but the woman, Eve, was created from a rib of Adam. And this belief means that women are created as half of the union of men and women -- NOT a separate identity -- but part of the whole.  So, in this context, we see the woman returning to her original and safe nesting place by the man's ribcage.
B) It's the yin-and-yang that @korchick mentioned. Again, if you look at the picture, you see the contrast in their jackets. Taecyeon was wearing a black jacket and Guigui was wearing a white overcoat. But in their final position, (too bad, we don't get to pause the final position), with their arms locked in place and their bodies hugging tight, they look like a version of the yin-and-yang. 

And when the yin (feminine) and the yang (masculine) meet or complement each other, it's a happy and balanced moment in the cosmic forces and interaction.
See, @Packmule3 say things so eloquently... now the 'yin-yang" even has a nice sentimental visual (TY & GG hugging in Ep15) to go with it!! :D

korchick said: bibidep said: Hahaha I like the new OKCat...how cute is the small baby OKCat...Oh I'm dreaming again...OKCat now want a baby OKCat already hahahah....I know Taec, I know how much you want to get marry and have kids...because you act as single dad in your new drama and now you even want it to happen in real life.  I think the one who need to decide to get marry and have kids is you not your girlfriend, for sure she will love it if you want it to happen.   Posted Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:31pm Korea time.  행복하다냥! MEOW!

Credit to OKCat twitter       
@bibidep, the Korean before MEOW says..행복하다냥! MEOW! Happy/so happy/this is happiness, yang!
I thought you may like to know that since your comment, to me, matched :) :)

Archived