(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

packmule3

said: @BiruAngel,I think this is a social media interaction.GG FB: January 11: GG is wearing a hat, with the words GE♥

plus 10 days later...OKCat poster: January 21: Which is the best...for OKCat? 

The ellipsis there is a teaser. Like, he was going to say something else, but he catches himself in mid-sentence, pauses then re-directs his thoughts to something else. And he does it tongue-in-cheek, meaning jokingly, or with an Insider's Joke. 

Which is best (for her)...errr...for OkCat? lol. James Franco, sorry. couldn't find a gif with TY with a knowing smile

@packmule3 is a bartender but with secret identity....she is already putting on her detective hat,heeee...Yes I read in baidu that some insider said that Guigui gg US for about 2 weeks to celebrate Chinese New Year.She has a very good friend who stay in US.I think

She went US last year too.Anyone keeping tracks on Guigui last year on her whereabouts..I remember she posted some pics which can help @packmule3 to track her down.Who knows maybe Guigui will be sitting beside you in a restaurant for those staying in US.

On guigui latest picd that show coming soon and the pic of her wearing sunglasses and suspected that she is in a US fast food restaurant...why do I find that she looks and wear more n more k pop fashion?Must be under the influence of her hubby.

labbit

said: @packmule3 is a bartender but with secret identity....she is already putting on her detective hat,heeee...Yes I read in baidu that some insider said that Guigui gg US for about 2 weeks to celebrate Chinese New Year.She has a very good friend who stay in US.I think She went US last year too.Anyone keeping tracks on Guigui last year on her whereabouts..I remember she posted some pics which can help @packmule3 to track her down.Who knows maybe Guigui will be sitting beside you in a restaurant for those staying in US.

Guest bluemoonlight

2PM in CanCam magazine :x
I highlighted parts that might interest us... ;)tumblr_mzsqllN1kr1saapw7o2_500.jpg
tumblr_mzsqllN1kr1saapw7o1_500.jpg
cr: fychansung tumblr

Member Ranking that done by members themselves !!
Among the members , who is number 1 in OO ??

Nichkhun’s Best 3
The most gentleman towards female?
1. Junho
2. Wooyoung
3. Chansung

Junho’s Best 3
Members that will get married early ?

1. Taecyeon
2. Chansung
3. Jun. K

Taecyeon’s Best 3
Members that you think don’t cook?
1. Wooyoung
2. Junho
3. Jun. K

Chansung’s Best 3
Members that do a lot of skinship ?
1. Chansung
2. Junho
3. Jun. K

Jun. K’s Best 3
Members that you think have a pretty hands ?
1. Jun. K
2. Nichkhun
3. Wooyoung

Wooyoung’s Best 3
Members that you think will wait for his Girlfriend ?

1. Taecyeon
2. Chansung
3. Junho

Nichkhun’s Best 3
Members that bath the longest ?
1. Nichkhun
2. Jun. K
3. Wooyoung 

Junho’s Best 3
The most fearless members ?
1. Taecyeon
2. None !
3. None !

Taecyeon’s Best 3
Members that look at mirror the most ?
1. Junho
2. Wooyoung
3. Nichkhun

Chansung’s best 3
Members that like spoiled the most ?
1. Taecyeon
2. Jun. K
3. Junho

Jun. K’s Best 3
Members that find difficult at women’s fashion ?
1. Chansung
2. Junho
3. Wooyoung

Wooyoung’s Best 3
Members that replied real quick in SNS ?
1. Chansung
2. Nichkhun
3. Taecyeon

[trans cr: JAP > KOR: csunion 
KOR > ENG: BesideWooyoung]

Guest spicystrawberry

@bluemoonlight - He is holding 11 - forever together? :))

That's funny, Fearless only Taecyeon? O.o Must be the wrong Taecyeon from GWGM ~ !

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec's short interview in the same magazine... ;;)
iCnjQiLTStEDa.jpg
cr: uploader
Q: Out of 2PM's songs, which song is your favorite?
A: "Dont Stop Can't Stop"
Q: Favorite color?A: Blue... :D
Q: What 3 side-dishes do you want in your home-made bento?A: Spam, fried egg, chanjorim (beef braised in soy sauce)
Q: What type of drink at a cafe (do you like)?A: Hot Choco / Hot Cocoa... :x
Q: Hobbies?A: Sleeping & games... always sleeping! :))
Q: Your favorite (ideal) type of woman?A: Not a picky-eater, kind/gentle, & a hard-working person... oh, who do we know that fits this description perfectly? ;))
Q: Favorite hair-style for a woman?A: Long brown hair
Q: Which song have you been listening to often lately?A: My own solo
Q: Things you dislike?A: People who lie / liars
Q: When was your first love?A: Not yet... Are you sure, Taec? :-?
Q: How are you dressed when you go to bed?A: I don't wear anything... :-O... =P~
Q: What Japanese (word) have you learned recently?A: Maa... similar to well.../umm...
Q: What 3 sacred treasures (things you can't live without) do you need for staying at a hotel (hotel life)?A: Wi-Fi, gym, pool
[trans cr: me]

@Packmule3 said about Jan 18th Tweet from OkCat:  지켜보고있다냥! Watching (you), yang! Because TY was teasing GG directly, notice that OKCat is sitting behind HER, the yellow chick. It's an  inside joke between the two, that's already widely-known to us OUTSIDERS, that he's the kitty cat and she's the little yellow chick.
The Korean means "watching", you are correct :) @Packmule3 Then, I was thinking, you may like to know there is also a connotation of "guarding", like a prison guard watches the prisoner...Koreans use that word in that way too.

@Packmule3 asked:@b8l8@korchick@torreydinh, is there a touristy spot in LA with silver in its name? I only know of Silver Lakes…
@Packmule3I live on the East coast, however my cousin relocated to San Francisco, CA. (summer '13) I will text/email her to see if she heard of a restaurant that has 'silver' in the name in CA. I know here on the East coast, we have a restaurant called, "Silver Diner". I have been there in NC and here in the VA/MD areas, so I think it is a franchise. It has kind of a 1950's feel, it is usually a shiny silver building and they do serve breakfast ;)

Guest bibidep

Are you sure about your first love Taec?? Did he say he had first love when he was 16 in episode 6 of GWGM. He forgot already?? Or my memory is bad again hahaha. Why Taec had to cover his head and his face with the big hoody coat even when he walked inside the airport?? Is he that cold?? I don't know what happen to him lately.

Guest bibidep

@Packmule3 Unnie I don't think he has gut to do the sun and candle light for you hahaha......he scared to death right now hahaha. But I still think he lurked here and read our posts, he online a lot so if he has free time he will. He answered one of the question that in the hotel he need to have wi-fi.

Guest bibidep

Ew..ew..ew he didn't wear anything when he sleep.....With the man eat a lot of meat and seafood and sleep naked, who ever will be his wife in the future have to stack a lot of plastic bags and the birth control pills in their bedroom, otherwise baby come out every year none stop. [-X ^:)^

so was updating the blog and found this:
-- on jan 12 -- okcat posts about eating hoppang
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/01/okcat-and-red-bean-bun.html

this was the same day that GuiGui posted a pic with the caption "GE"
http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2014/01/socmed-guigui-and-ge.html
1609641_10153747957315038_1457739108_n.j

so a thought occurred to me about hoppang. someone told me once something about red bean paste buns and am trying to recall what they said but I can't remember. something along the lines of it means something or served during certain festive occasions. have no idea why but feel like it might be part of their virtual tag... anyone have a clue? 

Archived