(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

So OkCats poster yesterday... He dreamt of being a composer, an artist/painter and a doctor.. image deleted Hes a already a composer Does drawing OkCat count as being an artist?? ;)) Doctor. ..hmmm :-? ... GGs love doctor? He prescribes mushy mushy posts (under his alias OkCat via SNS) to help cure her loneliness, lovesickness ;)) waaaa your dream came true TY!!

Guest leechalee

Taec pictures again on the day he went to Japan Jan. 19, 2014.   He look not happy at all. 

Taec covered his mouth again, may be he sick.

Thanks for the pics @bibidep! Gomawo ^:)^ .. you're right about his expression maybe he doesnt want to go to Japan... maybe he wants to go to Taiwan..... ohhh kenchana, kenchana.. 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' :)

@angelangie said: @10pmgood enough to lay down
on 20 Jan, @8:20pm @angelangie asked:why am i suddenly place in a pervy light lols....been trying to lay low you know ROFL 

You asked & I say that even if you are subtle....around here, anything can be twisted to pervy :) :) :) 

Guest gil_noona

As requested by @leechalee.. Warning... This is not for young children, pregnant ladies, mothers of small children, and spazzing crazy fan girls. Viewer discretion is advised..

fyplsp.gif

hump.gif

tumblr_lwnhxgDCCo1qg3b27.gif

cr: uploader

Guest spicystrawberry

Gil Noona said: As requested by @leechalee.. Warning... This is not for young children, pregnant ladies, mothers of small children, and spazzing crazy fan girls. Viewer discretion is advised..   

Guest leechalee

Lookie, lookie here! Look what I found! Its from 'loveland' I mentioned earlier- I knew they went there! :))... **is it possible for someone to photo shop TG in :)) ** OMG- DELETED I just saw what Wonder woman had in her hand miahne :\"> :\">

Guest gil_noona

More 2PM hawt and sexy gifs.. Again, Warning... This is not for young children, pregnant ladies, mothers of small children, and spazzing crazy fan girls. Viewer discretion is advised..

14nixw9.gif

izrc5l.gif"

z1xeo.gif

cr: as tagged

Guest bibidep

What are you doing @Leechalee....Oh my face turn red when I see the man's hand hahaha.

Do any of us happen to see the pictures below before???  I don't recall that I had seen the pictures before.  May be fans photoshopped or did something with that.  Look at the female cat...with 2 round red circle dots on her cheeks.  They both ganbei hot cocoa.

1535618_10200468201867379_16955912_n.jpg
1532115_10200485161331355_924239250_n.jp

Guest leechalee

As requested by @leechalee.. Warning... This is not for young children, pregnant ladies, mothers of small children, and spazzing crazy fan girls. Viewer discretion is advised..

cr: uploader

:-O :-O @-) @-) =P~ =D> =P~ =D> @Gil_Noona ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest leechalee

What are you doing @Leechalee....Oh my face turn red when I see the man's hand hahaha.

Do any of us happen to see the pictures below before???  I don't recall that I had seen the pictures before.  May be fans photoshopped or did something with that.  Look at the female cat...with 2 round red circle dots on her cheeks.  They both ganbei hot cocoa.

So you didnt see what Wonder Woman had in her hands? #:-S I think it was just you @torreydinah :))

@bibidep... that might be fan art... but regardless I havent seen it before. .. cute!! YC even has the yellow bow :)

Guest yokalana

bibidep said: What are you doing @Leechalee....Oh my face turn red when I see the man's hand hahaha.

Guest bibidep

Omo @Gil Noona posted a lot of men movement pictures, make sure Soompi floor is strong enough for not only the men dancing and shaking their butts, but also for the ladies who watch on the side line jump up and down, otherwise we need a lot of ambulance to take us to the hospital because of the injury hahaha.

Why today OKCat posted a lot of stuffs and not a lot of words??  May be he run out of words hahaha.  The hand that hold the OKCat was Taec's hand I think.

Guest yokalana

HAPPY 1500 PAGES DEAR MY HAPPY, MICHEOSO, PERVY FAMILY!!!!!!

May we all have another hundreds, thousands, and millions of pages with our togetherness ahead....

Our family here is really do resemble what Okcat said "my life has been so much brighter since you've came into my life". This is exactly what I felt since I knew our couple and knew you all here....

Keep Happy, Micheoso and Pervy gals and guys!!!!

>:D< >:D< >:D<

P.S. Sorry for being late, but better late than never ;)

Archived