(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

yokalana said: bibidep said: What are you doing @Leechalee....Oh my face turn red when I see the man's hand hahaha.

Do any of us happen to see the pictures below before???  I don't recall that I had seen the pictures before.  May be fans photoshopped or did something with that.  Look at the female cat...with 2 round red circle dots on her cheeks.  They both ganbei hot cocoa.

Guest leechalee

**I've been hanging out in the blog again ;)) ** I like the way they kinda linger in eachothers arms (even if it's for only those few seconds) look.. GG leans into him and TY looks like hes using his arm to hold/pull her closer :x and how TY pulled her in for a hug after practicing their song for the housewarming party :× ... (im sure I saw the gif somewhere..but now I can't find it T.T ) i6jIPd8By8iAp.gif Cr: @Gil_Noona

Guest spicystrawberry

yokalana said:

HAPPY 1500 PAGES DEAR MY HAPPY, MICHEOSO, PERVY FAMILY!!!!!!

May we all have another hundreds, thousands, and millions of pages with our togetherness ahead....

Our family here is really do resemble what Okcat said "my life has been so much brighter since you've came into my life". This is exactly what I felt since I knew our couple and knew you all here....

Keep Happy, Micheoso and Pervy gals and guys!!!!

>:D< >:D< >:D<

P.S. Sorry for being late, but better late than never ;)

chinlylin said: I actually found a famous Windmill restaurant in Taiwan which is also where 敗犬女王 was filmed.  Anyone know the English name for that drama?
Here is their web:http://windmill326.com/index.php/windmill/index

Day view:

Night view:
What caught my attention was that there is a huge gundam in their reception area...

It looks fake, right?  But nope.  I checked online, there is one.
EDIT to add:  it's close to the Taoyuan International Airport.  Convenient ^^

angelangie said: tamah said:
khylie said: http://guiguiwuyingjie.tumblr.com/post/72998998229/preview-of-the-upcoming-episode-of-battle-of-the Credit guiguiwuyingjie at tumblr Sorry if it has already been shared Saw this in tumblr about Emma meeting the Moon bros in a show. Its the same lil cuties that Taec and is 2pm crew met. Funny how their paths relates ;)

Gil Noona said: As requested by @leechalee.. Warning... This is not for young children, pregnant ladies, mothers of small children, and spazzing crazy fan girls. Viewer discretion is advised.. ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○    cr: uploader

korchick said: @Packmule3, I worked on this Tweet from Jan 16th header...The inside of comic of OkCat in 'Superman' pose, I cannot copy to Google translate :(Hopefully, @bluemoonlight &/or @minwooluv78 can check my work and translate the words on the comic/cartoon of OkCat 
맛점 하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 요새 영웅들에 대해 많은 관심이 생겼다냥! 주인님들만의 영웅이 있으시냐능! 냐냥! 냐냐냥!
Does kitty have the taste? (this question is really confusing... I may have misunderstood the words)OkCat, lately has a lot of interest in heroes, yang!Owners are heroes! (or, There are heroes among owners!) Not too certain on this interpretation.Nyanyang! Nha nyanyang! 
I did my best listening to what Google translator sounded out :P 

Guest leechalee

2PM in the March issue of Numero Tokyo ;;)

cr: uploader

It says, "Time for Seduction"... :\">

Ohhh i like it... time for seduction??

Here >:D< >:D< start with me!!!! :-* :> ;))

Guest leechalee

Gil Noona said:

As requested by @leechalee.. Warning... This is not for young children, pregnant ladies, mothers of small children, and spazzing crazy fan girls. Viewer discretion is advised..

cr: uploader

Oh, he pulled his shirt down so quickly, I have to watch is several times to determine if it is an innie our an outie, what do you think? I think it is an outie.

fyplsp.gif

I think you're right @tamah, it's an outie.... I'll just gawk at it a lil more @-) @-) ......... to be sure ;))

Edit: wth is up with the safety glasses lol

happy 1500 pages micheseo familly!

random comment spam!
Beb4Fw3CAAAXX7B.jpg
thought #1: why is hearing that hat in winter? if he is going to wear a hat, shouldn't he wear a woolen hat?
thought #2: practical me... sigh...
thought #3: he certainly loves that hat. summer, fall, winter -- he is always forever wearing it to the airport. is that his airport hat?

Archived