(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

@packmule3 and all, here you go....I only pointed 3 parts. The rest you can pretty much figure out yourself as I do not want to cover the whole face

:(( :(( I still cant see it- even zooming in! Anyone want to draw the complete outline for this blind ajumma :)) :)) just kidding..I'll take your guys word for it, that there is a person, a guy, taking the photo... so is it GGs camera, the samsung csmera or that black one they used first in ep2? :))

Guest idabalingit

I don't want to make everyone disappointed but look like her dad took the picture for her.  I think Taec's hand not that long and big like in the picture.  GuiGui had the same shirt in the picture below with the shirt she wore in front of the ice cream store.

1383916_10153380856560038_1453339346_n.j

I beg to disagree, the photo with her dad was taken during a holiday in The Lalu Sun and Moon Lake in Taiwan. The controversial picture was taken during her holiday in Japan.

Ship is still sailing.

@leechalee  

Uljima!  You're not alone, I can't see a thing too!  We're truly delu lot!    =))
Taec if you're lurking here, never mind us, we're just having fun with the pic! :))

Same here...i thought i was so sleepy last night hence i could not see...but right now...none..all i see still alien like gollum...mwa ha haha.

Guest labbit

bladerunner said: JoS said: Thank you ! I will.Found one image from KpopStarz which may help people to compare ~~
Seem s like I can't paste the picture here http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/29626/20130531/2pm-kimpo-airport-japan-photoslide.htm

Guest bibidep

Hahaha I suppose to be in bed like 3 hours ago but I still digging all the crazy couple picture right now.  Ok here are the pictures that Taec went to Japan and came back to Busan for the film festival of his Marriage Blue.   And the picture of GuiGui in Japan with the boy and girl dolls for the ice cream she posted on her facebook on Oct. 5, 2013.  When did she go and came back we don't know.  The picture @JoS gave us was in may, that is way too old because GuiGui went to Japan with that picture she posted in Oct. 5, 2013

On Sept. 29, 2013 he departed from Gimpo Airport in Korea to Japan:

TG59UNE.jpg
zcQwg0D.jpg

On Oct. 2, 2013 he came back from some where in Japan I don't know but he flu to Busan directly from Japan.

0hH4pXz.jpg
BBcJKN5.jpg
Credit to AssaTaec.com

Guest labbit

bibidep said: Hahaha I suppose to be in bed like 3 hours ago but I still digging all the crazy couple picture right now.  Ok here are the pictures that Taec went to Japan and came back to Busan for the film festival of his Marriage Blue.   And the picture of GuiGui in Japan with the boy and girl dolls for the ice cream she posted on her facebook on Oct. 5, 2013.  When did she go and came back we don't know.  The picture @JoS gave us was in may, that is way too old because GuiGui went to Japan with that picture she posted in Oct. 5, 2013

On Oct. 2, 2013 he came back from some where in Japan I don't know but he flu to Busan directly from Japan.

Credit to AssaTaec.com

Guest bluemoonlight

OKCat just post this in OKCat twitter about 6:58pm Jan. 2, 2014 US time and at 8:58am Jan. 3, 2014 Korea time.  Soompi nowaday very weird, I post the Korean language for this picture but it's not show up when I hit post.  I don't know how to post the title for this.

Guest jazcabbb

packmule3 said: @jazcabbb, since when have your profile been an "eccedentesiast"? Are you hiding behind a fake smile bec Wooyoong is now starring in WGM or because school's back? Chin up! :)

bibidep said: Hahaha I suppose to be in bed like 3 hours ago but I still digging all the crazy couple picture right now.  Ok here are the pictures that Taec went to Japan and came back to Busan for the film festival of his Marriage Blue.   And the picture of GuiGui in Japan with the boy and girl dolls for the ice cream she posted on her facebook on Oct. 5, 2013.  When did she go and came back we don't know.  The picture @JoS gave us was in may, that is way too old because GuiGui went to Japan with that picture she posted in Oct. 5, 2013

Credit to AssaTaec.com

@leechalee @akasia @biruangel -- I too see just aliens. now if we were alien/UFO sighting, this pic would definitely make the list! ooh, we can form a new club. this will be a new subdivision of the blur club. should we call it googles as in "I don't see it?"...

Guest spicystrawberry

You guys have been discuss 'ailen' for awhile xD Still unable to see its Taecyeon or ailen? Tbh, the more I see - the more I wanna go Japan and try their ice-cream especially strawberries ice-cream xD

I can't see a thing actually...lols I mean a image of Taecyeon =)) Guess I am safe here from being delulu mode :P

Archived