(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Have I told you lately, ladies, that I absolutely love the atmosphere in our forum? We're so different yet we have a good time being together. These comments about the mystery of the face have been making my cheeks hurt from suppressed laughter.

Yesterday, I was interviewing somebody, and as he gulped down his demitasse of black coffee, the image of ganbei just popped up...like a random flash mob. I had to stifle my laughter then too.

On s'amuse tres bien. <-- wink. In case our missing girl is in Paris right now...

@leechalee and @BiruAngel me too!!! I can't see it even from the very first this pic was posted in the past!!! I even have zoom -in to the max and wear my glasses but still nada!!! haisshhhh.....

Anyway, I will put my beliefs in everybody who see something in the pic and be happy about it!!!! :)) :))

Err...I dont see anything that resembled Taec too. I guess these people are way toooooo imaginative and way toooooo hoping that Taec will appear in that photo.So, very very very sorry to say that they are kind of deceiving themselves that Taec is in the picture (just to create self-belief, I guess because all fans are hoping hoping hoping hoping hoping to see them together, which include myself, of course)..hey!! I cannot believe I can suddenly be rational here...what happen to me?!.... help! :))

Kekeke. Good one, @bladerunner. Let me put on my spectacles and go to my Bat Cave so I can check the pic again on my supercomputer.

(I still think it's a midget ice cream store attendant, who looks curiously like Gollum, standing behind the glass counter, and stalking around Precious Guigui.)

:)

Hey! That's a good explanation! Her reflection.

(but I'm sticking with my midget explanation) mwahahaha

I saw that too (that is more likely to be Taec) but with my rational thinking (omg, what happen to me?!!!)...I think that is GG hair tied into a bun....I might be wrong...hehe.. :))

Guest spicystrawberry

#PicturesSpam#
Chinese-Actress-Wu-Ying-Jie.jpg

Ying-Jie-Wu-4a56b1774e684-3194.jpg&width

wu_ying_jie024.jpg

without edit too much like the whatever bad ads is much more better ~ her nature beauty is pretty too ;)
wu_ying_jie046.jpg

cr : as tagged

Archived