(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

I remember someone asked isn't the same MC that interview Taecyeon about phone call, is that you - @tamah ? Anyways its the very same MC ;)

@bluemoonlight, remember Taec said the ban on dating has just been lifted by PJY early this year?..Maybe these kids are always 'complaining', begging and grumbling on their lonely life to papa PJY and since he couldnt lift the ban, for their goodness sake,, he has no choice but to fulfill these kids by allowing them to join GWGM or WGM or whatever pairing shows available, just to let them to have a feel on virtual marriage / love life...I guess all of them had enjoyed it immensely without doubt! :)

bouquet78 said:

@jazcabbb, wow...thats fast!..they started filming before the announcement or after the announcement?.....I am looking forward to the wedding photo shooting and/or the housewarming party, where Taec might be the guest. (eager to see his reaction)... :D

wow! so woong is really going to be on WGM... if i'm not mistaken, that leaves chansung the only one left who didn't appear in a show where he's being paired up with a girl... hehehehe

i'm anticipating that too @bouquet78 ! hehe... or any episode with the rest of his members... hehehe 

Ok.. Hold up!!! When was Junho in a variety show paired with a girl??? and how come I don't know about it??? =)) i know Jun.K at Romantic Idol (or something... I forgot the show's name) and of course Khun and Taec in WGM... (Now Woong too) but when did Junho appear in such? Omo! Tell meeee~~~ =))

LOL... junho was on Music and Lyrics where he was paired up with actress Kim So Eun and as mentioned by @129alphabet, jun k was on The Romantic and Idol :D

Was music and lyrics the same as the wgm format or romantic and idol?? Because I think that was a drama or something... and if we're also talking about drama... Didn't chansung have one too? And was paired up with a girl too? Sorry, i don't really know much so I'm confused... Lol

LOL... junho was on Music and Lyrics where he was paired up with actress Kim So Eun and as mentioned by @129alphabet, jun k was on The Romantic and Idol :D

Was music and lyrics the same as the wgm format or romantic and idol?? Because I think that was a drama or something... and if we're also talking about drama... Didn't chansung have one too? And was paired up with a girl too? Sorry, i don't really know much so I'm confused... Lol

@129alphabet   Music & Lyrics is a pairing for the couple to write songs together, not really a gilrlfriend/boyfriend or wifey/hubby kind of show.  But they still have some skinship I would say.  

You can watch it here ....

Oh yeah! Like you read my mind. I was about to ask for the video... Thank you very much!!

Oh... So Junho did that... that may not be hubby/wifey kind of thing but that's really intimate... I mean for me, writing songs together is really intimate... Like, only people who shared some level of closeness could do that... (Like TaecGui ❤️) kekeke....

Thanks for the info guys!:-)

Guest bibidep

Here is the new OKCat cartoon set for the New Year date Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:59pm Korea time.   Look like OKCat try to lose weight for the GWGM Season 2 and his new drama in Feb. 2014.  Any of us want to lose weight this must be a good lesson because the owner for sure had experience with before hahaha.  I wonder if this will lead Taec to become a double charming, look more handsome like he said in the messages he posted on Jan. 1, 2014.  Look like the wife and the husband gave us clue for the next theme of GWGM season 2.  Wishful wishful...

13.jpg
Credit to OKCatmall

Guest spicystrawberry

Hi is there anyone can read Chinese and help me to translate all these names below that Taecyeon has listed as closer friends? 
亲近的艺人: 宋承宪 、 苏志燮 、 文根英 、 李沇熹 、 苏怡贤 、 古川雄辉 、 朴振英 ( JYP )、 2PM 成员、 2AM 成员、 Wonder girls 成员、 miss A 成员、 白智英 、 金秀贤 、 孙佳仁 ( Brown Eyed Girls )、 含恩静 ( T-ara )、 温流 、 珉豪 ( SHINee )、 晟敏 、 崔始源 、 艺声 ( Super Junior )、 李智恩 (IU)、 黄美英 、 李顺圭 、 金泰妍 、 郑秀妍 、 林允儿 ( 少女时代 )、 李起光 ( beast )、 MBLAQ 成员、 黄光熙 ( ZE:A )、 鬼鬼 吴映洁 (假想妻子), 崔雪莉 ( fx 成员)

tumblr_lxweftffyH1r9x0sdo1_500.gif

Guest spicystrawberry

ec8bb1eab880eca6889ec9b94ed98b8_5.jpg
This is...which interview? @minwooluv78The one " Ideal type is 168cm" ? No? The one "Not picky, can eat just anything" ? No? =)) Which one? xD

cr: @Baque 

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: hahha a cute gif of both Gui Gui & Dylan in Food Slackers **ahem** she is holding someone hands and talking winningly i bet :D
cr: 懒人美食日记 & weibo.com

Guest spicystrawberry

Alright! Are you guys up for another crossword games? I seen thousand times, it doesn't contain any words that @Gil_Noona, @bluemoonlight, @angelangie and also @packmule3 unniessss 'like' to use/thought of it whenever see some 'pure' picture xD It's good ones. So here : -
994398_641537165903918_830515957_n.png

Mine is - Adorable, Intelligent and Skillful :)

Archived