(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

spicystrawberry said: Alright! Are you guys up for another crossword games? I seen thousand times, it doesn't contain any words that @Gil_Noona, @bluemoonlight, @angelangie and also @packmule3 unniessss 'like' to use/thought of it whenever see some 'pure' picture xD It's good ones. So here : -

Mine is - Adorable, Intelligent and Skillful :)

Guest bluemoonlight

bluemoonrising said: @bluemoonlight
Me too, I'm interested to see how WY handles skinship...and thank goodness he's not paired with some stale cream puff.But..but...but what's up with his hair?I couldn't help noticing the colouring, please don't bash me twinnie! :D

Guest gil_noona

Alright! Are you guys up for another crossword games? I seen thousand times, it doesn't contain any words that @Gil_Noona, @bluemoonlight, @angelangie and also @packmule3 unniessss 'like' to use/thought of it whenever see some 'pure' picture xD It's good ones. So here : - Mine is - Adorable, Intelligent and Skillful

:)

Guest spicystrawberry

@dianaH you are special, amazing and funny?! We need more funny people here. Please do post more and share some funny thoughts of our lovely Taecgui couple. XD

spicystrawberry

said: Alright! Are you guys up for another crossword games? I seen thousand times, it doesn't contain any words that @Gil_Noona, @bluemoonlight, @angelangie and also @packmule3 unniessss 'like' to use/thought of it whenever see some 'pure' picture xD It's good ones. So here : -

Mine is - Adorable, Intelligent and Skillful

:)

Guest spicystrawberry

@Gil_Noona - skillful, adorable and cheeful - that's so you? Gosh, you are totally adorable. *pinch your cheeks*

Guest bladerunner

spicystrawberry said: Alright! Are you guys up for another crossword games? I seen thousand times, it doesn't contain any words that @Gil_Noona, @bluemoonlight, @angelangie and also @packmule3 unniessss 'like' to use/thought of it whenever see some 'pure' picture xD It's good ones. So here : -

Guest spicystrawberry

@bladerunner - Pure? Suit you from now though I hope in future you won't turn into one of the leader of P.A Club coz it been increasing ~ @Gil_Noona, @bluemoonlight are really good in looking pervy stuff and share with us then it somehow increase our sharp eyes too. Look at @angelangie - the bouncing, @packmule3 yellow circle statement

random post:
--- so Taec picked a green cat as his alter ego as a child. GuiGui picks a friendly ghost as hers ages ago. and they meet. across cultures, cats are often supposed to be able to sense ghosts. so what is the probability that two people meet whose alter egos mesh symbolically as well?
--- we also see a bit of bird references popping up here and there in her posts.. and cats do like playing with birds.. again, what is the probability that two people's alter egos would mesh?
--- co-incidence? or just meant-to-be?
41%2BAs6tng9L._SY300_.jpg

random post:

--- so Taec picked a green cat as his alter ego as a child. GuiGui picks a friendly ghost as hers ages ago. and they meet. across cultures, cats are often supposed to be able to sense ghosts. so what is the probability that two people meet whose alter egos mesh symbolically as well?

--- we also see a bit of bird references popping up here and there in her posts.. and cats do like playing with birds.. again, what is the probability that two people's alter egos would mesh?

--- co-incidence? or just meant-to-be?

41%2BAs6tng9L._SY300_.jpg

Yes yes! I knew about this reference to cats sensing ghosts... that was why I thought this is the reason why cats are often used in horror films... Lol... Anyway, of course, this "coincidence" for me, is another (proof?) that they are meant to be because they didn't know each other when they had cats&ghost represent them... And they met ❤️❤️❤️ Kekeke...

PS. The crossword says I am hopeful, emotional and adorable :-D

spicystrawberry

said: Hi is there anyone can read Chinese and help me to translate all these names below that Taecyeon has listed as closer friends? 

亲近的艺人: 宋承宪 、 苏志燮 、 文根英 、 李沇熹 、 苏怡贤 、 古川雄辉 、 朴振英 ( JYP )、 2PM 成员、 2AM 成员、 Wonder girls 成员、 miss A 成员、 白智英 、 金秀贤 、 孙佳仁 ( Brown Eyed Girls )、 含恩静 ( T-ara )、 温流 、 珉豪 ( SHINee )、 晟敏 、 崔始源 、 艺声 ( Super Junior )、 李智恩 (IU)、 黄美英 、 李顺圭 、 金泰妍 、 郑秀妍 、 林允儿 ( 少女时代 )、 李起光 ( beast )、 MBLAQ 成员、 黄光熙 ( ZE:A )、 鬼鬼 吴映洁 (假想妻子), 崔雪莉 ( fx 成员)

Although I found Creative, Brave, Hearty, and other things, I chose to be Unreal, Overt and Icy.
Unsolved Mysteries

@lmangla's year-end recap about the macaroons, reminded me of the Mystery of the Face on the Glass. I enlarged and backlit it. Tell me do YOU see a guy there?
6e444699-d719-42eb-8d87-dc88667039b5_zps

Refer to Lmangla's post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26832138/#Comment_26832138

Although I found Creative, Brave, Hearty, and other things, I chose to be Unreal, Overt and Icy.

Unsolved Mysteries

@lmangla's year-end recap about the macaroons, reminded me of the Mystery of the Face on the Glass. I enlarged and backlit it. Tell me do YOU see a guy there?

Refer to Lmangla's post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26832138/#Comment_26832138

Nope...i dont see a guy...just creepy alien image with sharp teeth..haha...what happened to my eyes.

Can you just guide how is it the image is a guy.which one is nose,eyes.oh my i always suxx at this kind of spot the thing game.

Archived