Quantcast

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

2PM has their own train in Japan! :D
For their new Japanese single promotions, the "2PM Train" will run on the Yamanote Line (one of the busiest) in Tokyo from October 12th-24th! 814557287.jpg?1381549582
814557286.jpg?1381549582
Taec Oppa! :x814557284.jpg?1381549581
cr: mamari2013
Wonder if Gui Gui is still in Japan or not? She should totally take a pic with her hubby like the one she did with the shirtless "OMG" pic!...hehehe ;))

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• packmule3

• BiruAngel

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bladerunner thanks for sharing the news .. i really love this picture  they really look like a real newlywed right here and it's true like what @angelangie said , Taecgui are PICTURE PERFECT . they

is the writing on the boat on the top right corner English or some other language? maybe we can finally figure out where she really is with that boat... hehe

Mwahahaha.  They sure are beginning to look alike, don't they? 

Guest Jenny Johnson

pluie625 said: chu3x said: Here's my continuation of the story of the text part?....Well that's the last one that I read ^^
‘I want to see you’ GuiGui blinked her eyes twice and read once again the content of Taecyeon’s message. A sweet smile curved her pinkish lips as she read again and again that sentence that made her heart flutter for the sweetness of it.She started to tap on the screen to reply at his text, at first she hesitated and deleted letter by letter and re-write the same thing all over again, but at her second try, she closed her eyes and touched the screen, sending him a reply, wondering at the same time how he will react.
‘Munja wa shong…Munja wa shong’ Taec’s mobile phone started to vibrate. He gulped at the sound of the ringing tone, getting uselessly nervous over GuiGui’s reply.
“Aish Taecyeon-ah” he scratched his head “What are you doing? It’s just a reply,man” he scolded himself “If people see me like this I will immediately lose the title of Beast Idol” he took a deep breathe and unlocked his mobile phone, checking GuiGui’s reply.
‘Wo ye Xiang Jian dao ni..’ Taec frowned his brows as he reads louder the content of the message “Wo ye…what?” he sighed, slowly having a mental breakdown. “Can she reply in a normal way? What does this mean?” he shaked his head as he dial a number, waiting for the other line to pick up the call
“Hello?”
“Wo ye Xiang Jian dao ni”
“Bo?” the other line answered, shocked by Taecyeon’s words “Oppa, what are you saying? You know I treat you as a big brother and…aww hearing you saying that is giving me goosebumps, it's somehow...disgusting”
“Fei, tell me what’s the meaning of it” he raised his eyes to the white ceiling, ignoring what his friend just said “Someone texted that to me but I literally have no idea what’s the meaning of it. I mean I know few words in chinese but..." he paused for a while "Well I need your help” he said in the end
“Oh…kure?” Fei smiled at the clumsiness of Taec “GuiGui-ssi sent it to you?”
“Stop asking, just tell me what does it mean?”
“What would I have back if I give you the answer?” she asked back, trying to tease him but feeling how the other line seemed tense she laughed and added “Arasso arasso…It means I want to see you too. It has two way to be said: Wo ye Xiang Jian Ni and..”
‘Tut tut tut’
“Hello?” Fei looked at her phone “Hello?” when she realized that Taec abruptly ended the call she pouted her lips and shaked her head “Ahi chincha..he didn't even said thanks. Ah..looks like he's madly, deeply in love”
It was enough for him to know the translation of GuiGui’s words, he wasn’t interested on any other explanation nor information. Without thinking twice he bravely typed GuiGui’s number and decided to give her a call.
After few seconds, his call got answered “Wei?” the other line said cutely
“Let’s meet…Now..” he said and grabbed his black backpack and leather jacket. Heading to the place where GuiGui is….
I tag @JenJ but you I tag everyone too :))                                    

@JenJ challenge accepted. Will edit this post once done ^_^

"GG: chakaman... oppa? oppa?? Guigui tried asking why the sudden decision to meet but Taec already dropped the call..

Andwae... she thought...

Taec dashed off to the airport for the next flight to where GuiGui is... wasting no time, he got on the plane...

TY: Pabo, Taecyeon! How are you going to meet her? You don't even know where she is... would there be a way to know? Oh right... SNS... her fans would know..."

Ok... I'm sorry~ but please continue this... I'm on vacation right now so my brain's not working as properly as it should... LoL... Well, for your creative minds... How are you going to make Taec find her?

129alphabet

said: @JenJ challenge accepted. Will edit this post once done

^_^

"GG: chakaman... oppa? oppa?? Guigui tried asking why the sudden decision to meet but Taec already dropped the call.. Andwae... she thought... Taec dashed off to the airport for the next flight to where GuiGui is... wasting no time, he got on the plane... TY: Pabo, Taecyeon! How are you going to meet her? You don't even know where she is... would there be a way to know? Oh right... SNS... her fans would know..." Ok... I'm sorry~ but please continue this... I'm on vacation right now so my brain's not working as properly as it should... LoL... Well, for your creative minds... How are you going to make Taec find her?

chu3x said:
‘Munja wa shong…Munja wa shong’ Taec’s mobile phone started to vibrate. He gulped at the sound of the ringing tone, getting uselessly nervous over GuiGui’s reply.

@packmule3    Personally, I would prefer an arm-carry where I can see his face & talk with him eye ball to eye ball, not very keen to be carried like a sack of potatoes like you said!   :\"> :D
Okay, this is a bit out of our topic and since you mentioned about Taec following his OWN IDEALS in the show, I like to know what you think about his description of who he is ....... 
tumblr_muiameuird1shgwsto1_400.gif tumblr_muiameuird1shgwsto2_400.giftumblr_muiameuird1shgwsto3_400.gif

I am leaning towards believing what he said in this BRI

This is open to all (in this Michoso family) to comment as well not just @packmule3  right, boss?  

BiruAngel said: @packmule3    Personally, I would prefer an arm-carry where I can see his face & talk with him eye ball to eye ball, not very keen to be carried like a sack of potatoes like you said!   :\"> :D
Okay, this is a bit out of our topic and since you mentioned about Taec following his OWN IDEALS in the show, I like to know what you think about his description of who he is ....... 

I am leaning towards believing what he said in this BRI

This is open to all (in this Michoso family) to comment as well not just @packmule3  right, boss?  

@pluie625

The first houseplant my then “fre-enemy” [friend + enemy], now husband, gave me was a cactus.  He said I was prickly like a cactus, drought-resistant and medicinal [in the sense of being bitter like medicine]. He said it was a perfect plant for a busy gal. 

Please file this example under "Dumb gift. But I loved the giver, anyway."  :)

PS.  I over-watered the cactus. It died. It was the first ever known case of cactus homicide or cactu-cide.

>cut and paste @pluie625's comments here: Anyways, whatever a guy would give a girl, as long as the girl likes the boy, she will appreciate it. But if she doesn't like the boy, then whatever he does, she won't appreciate it. Edited:Suggestions for Taecyeon on what flowers he should give to Guigui:Tulips  for its variety and deep meaning for every color. pink - caring, purple - royalty, red - declaration of love, yellow - hopelessly in love, striped - beautiful eyes, white - forgiveness and all colors for love and fameFreesia it's spirited as GuiguiSunflower as bright as sun as Guigui meaning goodluck and it's her birth flowerJasmine as chherful and graceful like herDaisies as fresh and innocent as Guiguidaffodils for honesty and faithfulnessBaby's breath as innocent and pure hearted as GuiguiOrchid meaning beauty, luxury and fragranceViolet (blue) for love and faithfulness and white for innocenceCamellia symbol of desire and passion :D 

Archived