Quantcast

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

xybershock said: @pluie625,
=D> =D> You're good, really spot on. I did get my profile name from a now closed-down internet cafe more than a decade ago. I just changed the cyber to xyber. Since I hate getting my profile name/email with numbers coz it's been used, I use xybershock and voila...noone ever use it, so been using it for all my email adds and other necessary logins. Thanks for including me in the ff. I love all the story, still have about 15 pages to read, now off to read. Happy day everyone :)
=D> =D> =D>

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• packmule3

• BiruAngel

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bladerunner thanks for sharing the news .. i really love this picture  they really look like a real newlywed right here and it's true like what @angelangie said , Taecgui are PICTURE PERFECT . they

is the writing on the boat on the top right corner English or some other language? maybe we can finally figure out where she really is with that boat... hehe

Mwahahaha.  They sure are beginning to look alike, don't they? 

Ahem. 
In an effort to rehabilitate our 4-D image, mine and @pluie625's, here in the forum, I’ll present a one-minute lecture on the effects of Chaos Theory on the relationship between our favorite couple. Here goes: 
Sometimes I’m annoyed that we belittle ourselves and call our theories “delusions.”  Why is it we downgrade our opinions to mere idle chatter, while some fuddy-duddy scientist could give a lecture on how an INSIGNIFICANT motion such as the flapping of butterfly wings in Brazil can trigger a violent weather system in a far-away land like Texas AND GET TO CALL HIS “delusion” THE CHAOS THEORY?
Well, I propose that we Taecgui fans (Lurkers from other fan groups, please think up of your own theories. Merong…)  also claim the “butterfly effect” and the Chaos Theory for our couple.  If a butterfly stirring its wings in Brazil can cause a tornado in Texas, then yes, Guigui’s jumping in a park in Taiwan can trigger shockwaves all the way to Seoul and cause Taecyeon to feel jittery and wonder what his virtual wife is up to.    
We too can believe that 1) their short stint with GWGM prompted small changes to occur in the personalities of both TY and GG, and that 2) these small changes could develop, escalate, and progress exponentially until both their destinies would have utterly changed to conform with the new reality. In other words, when given time to grow, those tender, gentle-as-butterfly-wings, looks and glances exchanged in their newly wedded house can become powerful stormy emotions. 
That’s why we are unable to predict, with mathematical precision, the final outcome of TY and GG's relationship. It isn't because we’re delusional. Rather, it's because we’re totally rational, scientific, and Chaos Theoreticians, that we hesitate to make long-range prediction.  

End: One minute lecture re. Chaos Theory Application on Taecgui's Relationship. 

Lmangla said: @xybershock -- thanks for the links to the okcat presentation...
am really intrigued now that he chose a picture of jejudo when they drew the cat so early in the presentation.. the first pic seemed to be early drawings of okcat. then the next pic is himself at the beach next to the mutant cat... it was like maybe the third slide... intteeeeeeeresssstiiiiiiiing no?  he could have chosen any number of pics and he chooses to showcase this one in the presentation.... what is the significance? why not hide it deep into the presentation if you are going to use it? why start the discussion with that? was he hoping to stir up some conversation where someone would point out that this was from we got married? or just he likes the pic and wants to use it? but then it was a mutant cat, not his okcat. it was their version of okcat, his and hers...
is my delusional heart reading too much into it?

:-\"

Guest luvtaecgui

Good morning Cinggu! This is my 1st trial to post picture for 100 page project. I hope the picture can be uploaded here... Hehe

http://tmblr.co/Z_ZFjqxP-EYz :D

packmule3 said: Ahem. 
In an effort to rehabilitate our 4-D image here in the forum, I’ll present a one-minute lecture on the effects of Chaos Theory on the relationship between our favorite couple. Here goes: 
Sometimes I’m annoyed that we belittle ourselves and call our theories “delusions.”  Why is it we downgrade our opinions to mere idle chatter, while some fuddy-duddy scientist could give a lecture on how an INSIGNIFICANT motion such as the flapping of butterfly wings in Brazil can trigger a violent weather system in a far-away land like Texas AND GET TO CALL HIS “delusion” THE CHAOS THEORY?
Well, I propose that we Taecgui fans (Lurkers from other fan groups, please think up of your own theories. Merong…)  also claim the “butterfly effect” and the Chaos Theory for our couple.  If a butterfly stirring its wings in Brazil can cause a tornado in Texas, then yes, Guigui’s jumping in a park in Taiwan can trigger shockwaves all the way to Seoul and cause Taecyeon to feel jittery and wonder what his virtual wife is up to.    
We too can believe that 1) their short stint with GWGM prompted small changes to occur in the personalities of both TY and GG, and that 2) these small changes could develop, escalate, and progress exponentially until both their destinies would have utterly changed to conform with the new reality. In other words, when given time to grow, those tender, gentle-as-butterfly-wings, looks and glances exchanged in their newly wedded house can become powerful stormy emotions. 
That’s why we are unable to predict, with mathematical precision, the final outcome of TY and GG's relationship. It isn't because we’re delusional. Rather, it's because we’re totally rational, scientific, and Chaos Theoreticians, that we hesitate to make long-range prediction.  

End: One minute lecture re. Chaos Theory Application on Taecgui's Relationship. 

@pluie625. 
Uh.oh. Here comes @angelangie. Hiiiiiiddddeee! She'll get mad at us for misbehaving again. On second thoughts, let's delete all our posts. Mwahahahaha. 
Nope. Too late. She already lol'ed your post. Drats. 
Edited: Okay. I'm outta here. Toodles. Annyeong hasseyo? Is that what you say? It's midnight here and we've guests coming from Canada tomorrow. Toronto, Canada. They're spending your Canadian Thanksgiving with us. lol. 

Guest Miko Ty

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"THE OKCAT LIVE Part1 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"THE OKCAT LIVE Part2

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"THE OKCAT LIVE Part3

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"THE OKCAT LIVE Part4

Credit : No Love Milk (Uploader) via Ok Taecyeon-PH

Guest norehaismail

about this future Yeon Cat? He said he's thinking to add a female cat but he said it doesn't mean he has a girl friend (if the translation is correct)

It is true that he doesn't have a girl friend because .....he already have a wife ...... :) ;;)

JaeBin said: Saw this fancam of Taec speaking English..with HK singer G.E.M., it really reminds me of GWGM.  She said "Sarangheyo."  Wonder if that made Taec laughed and thought about Guigui.  She's really small/petite like Guigui so I just imagined that it was Guigui next to Taec instead.

G.E.M. is younger than Guigui, born in 1991.  I was surprised that her English is quite good.  I would rather see G.E.M. collaborating with JYP artist instead..... she's an amazing singer!   She also said Toppoki when she was talking on stage.  Maybe that also reminded Taec about Guigui.... He kinda turned his head to look after she said that (in one of the fancams).  Btw, she's taken..... by a Taiwanese singer.  

:D [/spolier]

packmule3 said: @pluie625. 
Uh.oh. Here comes @angelangie. Hiiiiiiddddeee! She'll get mad at us for misbehaving again. On second thoughts, let's delete all our posts. Mwahahahaha. 
Nope. Too late. She already lol'ed your post. Drats. 
Edited: Okay. I'm outta here. Toodles. Annyeong hasseyo? Is that what you say? It's midnight here and we've guests coming from Canada tomorrow. Toronto, Canada. They're spending your Canadian Thanksgiving with us. lol. 

Miko Ty said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"THE OKCAT LIVE Part1 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"THE OKCAT LIVE Part2

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"THE OKCAT LIVE Part3

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"THE OKCAT LIVE Part4

Credit : No Love Milk (Uploader) via Ok Taecyeon-PH

Guest Miko Ty

OKCAT PRODUCTS:
*OKCAT - MINI USB (8G) $22.12proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

*OKCAT - Cushion $25.66
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

*OKCAT - Pouch for Female $17.70
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

*OKCAT - Mobile Phone Accessories $8.85 (Key Ring)proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

*OKCAT - Rag Doll $22.12 - No pic available for now
Credit : @IamNaZza

So while going through Taec's videos on YouTube, I came upon this old video of Taecyeon along with Nickhun when they were young. Btw, they are talking in English and a little of Korean.

GuiGui's tone: "So Young"

Cr: uploader

Guest Kaori Chen

Finally caught up, again. So many posts, so much laughter and I'm sat at a coffee shop. People are looking at me, giving me strange looks.

The stories here are so funny.

I thought I would let you all know that I'm writing a Halloween Special of TaecGui. It will include a topless Taec...

Guest bluemoonlight

OkCat takes over Myeongdong (popular shopping area in Seoul)! :))
1392852_10151789963933512_309891264_n.jp
cr: Ok_ground1384070_10151789973068512_1545683548_n.j
cr: _sowon211
Wonder if Taec is actually in one of these OkCats? :-?  Hmm...doubt it this time, he's probably busy being the CEO!...haha 

Archived