(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest jazcabbb

bibidep

said: These pictures for the SBS show on Dec. 29, 2013.  It's is weird that I didn't see Taec in any of these pictures.  Where did he go or stand at or who did he talk to??  If any of us see him in these pictures let me know because my eyes is not very good any more hahaha.   The pictures at the end of the show.

b8l8 said: bibidep said: GuiGui new picture look like she at some where not at home. She look so lonely. Oh GuiGui I know how you feel at this moment, be brave and try to find some thing fun to do, go out with friend like normal people, enjoy life GuiGui. About the words that she said on the 1 picture with a lot of stars and 2 DVDs boxes.....she must love those 2 a lot that's why she took the picture with her eyes focus on the boxes....so may be the words she emphasize for Taec definitely and also for us too at the same time because we also care and stand by her. The second picture that @Angelangie and Sparky just posted, This one the words WE ALL SHALL BE are noticeable for me, why she need more love? May be she wants something more that we don't know. So it more to us then Taec.

bibidep said: These pictures for the SBS show on Dec. 29, 2013.  It's is weird that I didn't see Taec in any of these pictures.  Where did he go or stand at or who did he talk to??  If any of us see him in these pictures let me know because my eyes is not very good any more hahaha.   The pictures at the end of the show.

Credit to owner

Happy belated 300-day Anniversary to TaecGui in honor of Love, Fate, and Destiny.

A long distance love poem.

I can't see you
I can't smell you
I can't touch you
And I can't feel you
But, somehow, I know you're there.

A distance, so brutally far
A feeling, so uncomfortably near
It fills me with want and desire
And I realize- I must not conspire..

I long to hear your voice once more.
In the past it filled me with exhilaration
And then left me in despair.
Fill my soul once more with your proper tone
And then jerk it away, as we say, "So long".

I want to know feelings I never felt before
But will I ever experience your gentle touch again?
Or your warm breath against my neck,
As you solemnly whisper, "I love you, I need you."

Why does my heart beat so rapidly
At one little thought of you?
Why do I need for you to touch me, hold me
Press your sweet, warm body to mine?

And.............

I can't see you
I can't smell you
I can imagine
And I can't touch you.
Somehow I feel we're beyond that.

We are two- united from the start
Meant to teach, to love, to comfort, and caress.
I could never let go of you
Even though there is nothing to grasp.

Even if it fades over time
It could never fade completely
And, one day, when I do see you.....
I'll feel it's you, I'll know it's you
The love, pain, worries, and curiosity
Will run through me once again.

Then.....

I Will see you
I Will smell you
I Will feel you
I Will taste you
But, somehow... it won't be the same.

It doesn't matter how far apart we are;
what matters is how close we stay.

Distance means so little
when someone means so much.

There was never a moment
I tried to remember you.
because there was never a moment
I forgot you.

Every minute feels like an hour,
every hour feels like a day,
every day feels like forever,
But I will wait forever and a day for you

Distance is not how far apart we are ...
distance is if you don't return.

If ever there is tomorrow
when we're not together.
There is something
you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is,
even if we're apart...
I'll always be with you.

There comes a time when
you have to choose between
turning the page and closing the book.

I can't touch you,
but I feel you all the time.

Though, we are far away,
if you miss me,
touch your heart,
I am there.

Love conquers all,
distance and time!

I can't post any gif signs, but I can say in words, " to wish everyone here have a HAPPY and Safe NEW YEAR!!! "  Let's us all ring in and welcome the year of 2014. I will talk to everyone then.

Cheers (hold up your glass or cup of Champagne or any type sparkling wine or juice) and ganbei.

Guest leechalee

I can't post any gif signs, but I can say in words, " to wish everyone here have a HAPPY and Safe NEW YEAR!!! "  Let's us all ring in and welcome the year of 2014. I will talk to everyone then.

Cheers (hold up your glass or cup of Champagne or any type sparkling wine or juice) and ganbei.

Ganbeiiii!! ~O)

bibidep

said:

b8l8

said:

bibidep

said: GuiGui new picture look like she at some where not at home. She look so lonely. Oh GuiGui I know how you feel at this moment, be brave and try to find some thing fun to do, go out with friend like normal people, enjoy life GuiGui. About the words that she said on the 1 picture with a lot of stars and 2 DVDs boxes.....she must love those 2 a lot that's why she took the picture with her eyes focus on the boxes....so may be the words she emphasize for Taec definitely and also for us too at the same time because we also care and stand by her. The second picture that @Angelangie and Sparky just posted, This one the words WE ALL SHALL BE are noticeable for me, why she need more love? May be she wants something more that we don't know. So it more to us then Taec.

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

I think it's been a standard joke in variety shows to ask him who was on the phone with him.  Yah!  Like, what? Only people in long distance relationships must be on the phone 24/7? Why couldn't he be on the phone with his manager, his parents, his telephone/electric/utility

company, if he wanted to?  kekeke. 

Why so long though?

Sorry, this is a bit out of topic. Just woke up and saw this breaking news saying that Lee Seung Ki and Yoona (the another woman) are dating..gosh, when will it be TaecGui's turn to have this breaking news?... :P no..no..no..definitely not chasing for the announcement,..take it easy,ok, TG?..when both of you are ready to announce, we are ready to open our champagne :))

Hmmmm... @bladerunner? The Baidu person must have gotten it all wrong. TY couldnt have re-tweeted this at the same time as the Ep 15 was shown, or even before the July. Because it contained footages of Ep 15, the MV must have been created after Ep 15. Unless the MV creator had advanced screening of the show, or some special viewing priviledges at MBC... Perhaps he re-tweeted it towards the end of July or early August? Or he re-tweeted just the song in May ~ July, and the MV creator decided to use it to make this video? :)

김동률 / 오래된노래 
See someone recommend this song on Baidu.edit: Taec retweet this song around May? July? ( baiduers say it's about the time they film/broadcast GWGM ep15..I am to too tired to find out which one..sorry girls....)A fanmade video with TaecGui moments and Eng/Chinese lyric.Wow...I wonder if Taec was thinking about someone when he retweet this.
Happy New year my TaecGui family.
Hope we enjoy 2014 just like how we enjoyed 2013.

GuiGui's FB on Wed, January 1, 2014 at 12.45am.
Caption: 2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛ee80a2.png️      1469956_10153703279070038_454326549_n.jp
Let me attempt to translate GG's post.  You be the judge of what she meant.

2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛ee80a2.png
Literal translation :  2014 Happy new year ... 新的一年 = A new year我們        = we (us - 2 of us)   GG didn't use 'we all' (我們大家) which will mean more than 2 persons.也           = also 
要           = want
相親相愛 = love each other = this term is usually used by lovers or a couple.  Haven't heard it being used with a cat or a sister or father!  [哈哈] [笑哈哈]
Proper English Translation :  In this new year, let us also be loving. 
Edited to add:  What I find interesting is GG used the word 也 (also) as if she's referring to another couple who is also in love.

Hmmmm... @bladerunner? The Baidu person must have gotten it all wrong. TY couldnt have re-tweeted this at the same time as the Ep 15 was shown, or even before the July. Because it contained footages of Ep 15, the MV must have been created after Ep 15. Unless the MV creator had advanced screening of the show, or some special viewing priviledges at MBC...

Perhaps he re-tweeted it towards the end of July or early August? Or he re-tweeted just the song in May ~ July, and the MV creator decided to use it to make this video?

:)

I think he may have said it was his favorite song on da show 'radio star'...i could be making that up so someone can correct me if i'm wrong. ^^Kekeke

GuiGui's FB on Wed, January 1, 2014 at 12.45am.
Caption: 2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛ee80a2.png️      

Let me attempt to translate GG's post.  You be the judge of what she meant.

2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛ee80a2.png
Literal translation :  2014 Happy new year ... 新的一年 = A new year我們        = we (us - 2 of us)   GG didn't use 'we all' (我們大家) which will mean more than 2 persons.也           = also 
要           = want
相親相愛 = love each other = this term is usually used by lovers or a couple.  Haven't heard it being used with a cat or a sister or father!  [哈哈] [笑哈哈]
Proper English Translation :  In this new year, let us also be loving. 
Edited to add:  What I find interesting is GG used the word 也 (also) as if she's referring to another couple who is also in love.

Archived