(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

Happy 300th Anniversary to TaecGui !!!! We all love you both so much and will always support both of you!!!
:x >:D< :x >:D<

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE for all my micheoso happy family here!!! Hope we all may have a wonderful and better year ahead!!!

Guest dina dana

I couldn't resist to comment on one of the pictures that you had posted earlier  before I go to bed @spicystrawberry :)

Taecyeon: Don't look, but I see a couple of saesang fans at 12'oclock :|

Gui Gui: Don't worry oppa, I will protect you! :-L
(Inside Taecyeons mind: How sweet :x! Wait... Is she being serious right now? /:))Taecyeon: It''s okay. Let's just continue on walking to the next attraction :) image

Happy 300th day anniversary Taecyeon and Gui Gui:)! <:-P =D> <:-P

Guest spicystrawberry

I couldn't resist to comment on one of the pictures that you had posted earlier  before I go to bed @spicystrawberry :)

Taecyeon: Don't look, but I see a couple of saesang fans at 12'oclock :|

Gui Gui: Don't worry oppa, I will protect you! :-L

(Inside Taecyeons mind: How sweet :x! Wait... Is she being serious right now? /:))

Taecyeon: It''s okay. Let's just continue on walking to the next attraction :) 
<>

Happy 300th day anniversary Taecyeon and Gui Gui:)! <:-P =D> <:-P

You're really good in doing these stuff xD I will take notes from now. Next time see any interesting pictures will find you. I am sure @packmule3 noticed your skills and took notes already....=)) Night, sleep tight!

EDIT : In fact, I think @packmule3 is the one mentioned that you're good at these stuff,if I not mistake?

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

Can't remember the exact amount but It was pretty pricey. The scarf was around $50 US dollars

but i'm sure @chinlylin can find out.  how much is the shirt/sweatshirt? ;)

Thanks @minwooluv78

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

Woops just realised I'm not supposed to quote images or videos... which I think I did in 2 of my previous posts... Mianhe everyone...

By the way do you guys/gals know that 2PM actually has a chinese song released this year in April 2013? It was sort of like an endorsement for a chinese online dance game called QQ Dance 2. Isn't that the time when Taec was filming GWGM with GuiGui?

LOL without reading the chinese subs I find it difficult to understand their pronouciation... But still it's like their first ever and only chinese song!!
The fact that they sung chinese song somehow makes me feel that their are drawing a step closer in getting to know GuiGui kekekeke...

Guest gil_noona

packmule3

said:

Let's sing this Sesame Street song...
One of these things is not like the others,One of these things just doesn't belong,Can you tell which thing is not like the othersBy the time I finish my song?

So, are you telling me that he had to rush off somewhere, @lmangla? To his mum's house for a birthday celebration? But mums are understanding people. There wasn't any need to RUSH to see her since she knew he'd been working hard. Perhaps to JYP's house? Oh but wait! he left his 2PM members behind as well?  

Hmmm...maybe Taecyeon is like our @torreydinh who has SEPARATION ANXIETY whenever she leaves her OKCat behind.  

Gil Noona said:

packmule3

said:

One of these things is not like the others,One of these things just doesn't belong,Can you tell which thing is not like the othersBy the time I finish my song?

So, are you telling me that he had to rush off somewhere, @lmangla? To his mum's house for a birthday celebration? But mums are understanding people. There wasn't any need to RUSH to see her since she knew he'd been working hard. Perhaps to JYP's house? Oh but wait! he left his 2PM members behind as well?  

Hmmm...maybe Taecyeon is like our @torreydinh who has SEPARATION ANXIETY whenever she leaves her OKCat behind.  

Guest bibidep

OKCat just post this picture on his twitter about 6:59pm Dec. 30, 2013  US date time and 8:59am Dec. 31 2013 Korea time.   Hihihi the picture seem like Jeju Island to me and OKCat said goodbye to 2013.  Why lately OKCat always wear yellow color shirt??  The year 2013 in the picture also yellow, why not red but yellow??  What is he up to hahahha.  Beautiful weather.  Taec retweet so it appeared on Taec's twitter. 

Edit:  OKCat seems so sad, look like OKCat didn't want the 2013 year go away or may be someone OKCat met in there and he missed all the memories he had with.  Please we need help with this one our Korean Dictionary, thank you.

또 한번 한해가 가고..2013년 마지막 날..많은 생각에 잠겨있는 옥캣이..Good Bye 2013. 잊지못할거다냥..

BcyCkMnCUAENyO8.jpg

Credit to OKCat Twitter

packmule3 said:

Lmangla

said:

@packmule3 -- question from the blur club... what exactly was circled in yellow? all I saw were some shoes. omo, he changed his entire outfit including the shoes! no idea where he rushed off to but it is almost new year, his birthday and their 300th day all around here at the same time and I would like to think that it was somewhere special. me and my friend was laughing at her colleague -- colleague's fiancee said he was coming online and she actually went to change. and we all burst out laughing because it is not like he can see her whole outfit... so maybe he had somewhere to be, physically or virtually!

Archived