Quantcast

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• packmule3

• BiruAngel

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bladerunner thanks for sharing the news .. i really love this picture  they really look like a real newlywed right here and it's true like what @angelangie said , Taecgui are PICTURE PERFECT . they

is the writing on the boat on the top right corner English or some other language? maybe we can finally figure out where she really is with that boat... hehe

Mwahahaha.  They sure are beginning to look alike, don't they? 

Guest xybershock

@pluie625,
=D> =D> You're good, really spot on. I did get my profile name from a now closed-down internet cafe more than a decade ago. I just changed the cyber to xyber. Since I hate getting my profile name/email with numbers coz it's been used, I use xybershock and voila...noone ever use it, so been using it for all my email adds and other necessary logins. Thanks for including me in the ff. I love all the story, still have about 15 pages to read, now off to read. Happy day everyone :)
=D> =D> =D>

packmule3 said:@BiruAngel,Do you need Darth Vader's Imperial Music for your meeting today? Or the theme song from Rocky? At high school football games, the band typically plays Queen's We Will Rock You to pump up the crowd. [but only if the team's ahead. Doesn't make much sense if the scoreboard's 42-0.]  Good luck!

packmule3 said:And this --  I really want to ask this, out of curiosity...
You said your father married at 27 years old. You're already 25 years old now (in the Western world). When do you think you'll move out of your 2PM dorm and get your own apartment?  lol.  
Anything else?

Guest xybershock

I'm following OKCat chat which starts in approx 10 mins, but haven't decide whether I'm gonna ask question about TaecGui. Coz I don't want to pressure him, if he wants to keep his relation with GG a secret (we'll see). If I see other Q about TaecGui then maybe I'll ask hehehehe. What Qs should I ask that won't put him on the spot and ignore my Qs??? I wanna be subtle...Anyone else following this chat??? I'm using my FB so I'll be Fenny Chandra not xybershock.

I'm awake this side of the world. I might watch. If you see some lady interrogating him like he's on the witness stand, that's not gonna be me. I need coffee before I can function properly and I'm too lazy to get up from bed and make it. Maybe I'll wake up hubby with my freezing toesies so HE'll be the one to make it for us. Mwahahaha. Good luck @xybershock. Don't forget a shout out to the micheosso people here ok?

Did somebody ask him if Guigui already RECEIVED her okcat stuffed toy or pillow from him?

Edit: couldn't stand it. I wandered in our freezing house to get to my laptop, only to pose one lousy question when livestream ended. Now I have to get myself back into bed. Grrr. Why? Why do I do this?

Guest xybershock

Ok....my bad..the chat isn't a Q & A, it's about Taec introducing his OkCat, from the birth, to the now a variety of products and the selling (Btw...his okcat products would be sold globally via Mnet and soompi.shop). I don't think he's gonna do some Q&As, just from the reporters (consists of 98% female) on site.

But at first he did put a pic from GWGM...(jejudo) when he drew his okcat on the sand, no GG on the pic, still...that means he's indirectly promoting TaecGui IMO, so I'm happy :)

Edited: Oh...@charliew, she posted the screencaps...awesome. he presented in Korean but i think he spoke a bit of English which of course my internet chose that exact time to lag, so I didn't know what he said but overall it's a presentation about his okcat.

angelangie said: Gui Gui update her facebook :)
she attend her friends wedding and is also a bridesmaid :)
Translations: 1st pic: this is a blissful wedding, lets wish them the best together2nd pic: 三隻鬼是伴娘半郎... (Three ghost as the bridesmaid and best-man)

The Elbow-Nudge incident completely escaped me coz I didn't see it as a negative reaction except that it was just a reflex shove by TY.  GG did rile him up as you said.  The funny thing is I find it kind of endearing, am I weird?  In fact, I kept playing that particular part a couple of times & it just cracks me up!  I will make the gif of this incident later just for fun!
Here's the gif ....   tumblr_mu6yygwFSL1shgwsto8_r2_400.gif tumblr_mu6yygwFSL1shgwsto9_r2_400.gif

Guest dina dana

Hi! 
The only clip that I've been able to find from the live stream so far is:

Ps. I find it very interesting that Gui Gui's latest posts were uploaded shortly after the stream ended... 

He really does promote okcat a lot...there's even an official page on facebook. Lol I wonder if Taec is the one who is personally running that page...I do highly think that he does because he has a personal/private fb account. GuiGui and Taec probably do chat with each other on fb too #forever_alone_day_dreaming

Archived