Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

@angelangie -- I love this breeze.. it is so nice when your hair flies around gently rather than when the wind is blowing full force and you are drowning and blinded because of your hair....

@minwooluv78 -- is that man also coming to make us the late night food snacks.. I would rather he cook than one of us slaving over a grill and ruining our party dresses...

collage2_zps00f9a447.jpg

@lmangla
you not suppose to give a wrong idea......lols.....i love staring at the sea sometimes.....how peaceful it is before a storm lols.....
it like preparing you for the day ahead of you too :)

Guest ShermaineL

Lmangla said: Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said:

Last but not least  I am addict to this  Micheosso  family and my even my daughter sms me  yesterday whether am I still having my crazy food party now.  I  returned her sms  and said yes indeed is still on you want to join us. 

Guest ShermaineL

Hey Bibidep (Hannah)

Where are you, is your tent built,  I can't find your tent,?

JenL,  has you touch down, I can't see you either, don't miss the food..  Yummy  Yummy,

We are having having fun  here too...... don't miss it

=D>

Gui Gui Had just updated her Facebook / Weibo again
she really do look like a man dont she?? :)
演上癮真的變man了...OHNO!!!!
translations: Oh No!!! Got addicted being a man... (you still the cutest man i see lols)1173757_10153243397195038_1265226614_n_z

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said: Lmangla said: Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said:

Last but not least  I am addict to this  Micheosso  family and my even my daughter sms me  yesterday whether am I still having my crazy food party now.  I  returned her sms  and said yes indeed is still on you want to join us. 

=)) I started laughing when I read the last bit of your post -- you told your daughter about our crazy party? she must think we are all indeed micheseo... but hey, we are micheseo and we love it! make sure you tell her that you had a ball and yes, the food was indeed awesome.
My daughter has requested me to get a her ticket to  fly her over for the party  not so much on the food but   one of the shipper Belle will be bringing   along her  bunch of macho   handsome  boys over  for the party that why I  guess she want to join the fun now like us Michesoso   .  HA  HA  ....... 
unnie tell her she better make it fast.....cause the boys are all almost taken ROFL =))

Lmangla said: @angelangie -- I love this breeze.. it is so nice when your hair flies around gently rather than when the wind is blowing full force and you are drowning and blinded because of your hair....

@minwooluv78 -- is that man also coming to make us the late night food snacks.. I would rather he cook than one of us slaving over a grill and ruining our party dresses...

collage2_zps00f9a447.jpg

Guest ShermaineL

Belle said: dear unnies and all of taecgui shippers... am I too late for the party?!
cause look what I bring...
cakes and sweet drinks
I even have prepared my outfit for the party.. white dress and silver shoesValentines-Day-wedding-inspiration-ideas

and last but not least.. i also invited some of my friends to accompany us at the party and they will definitely heat up the party... hihihihi... (if its allowed)tumblr_lxpyclxw4p1qg22hlo1_1280_zpsbe65e

Guest ShermaineL

angelangie said: Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said: Lmangla said: Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said:

okie im putting my silver flats away and going for flip flop and a T-shirt and a short pants....hell im going to sit by the plank and plunge my feet into the sea water......and twirl around the sea water with my legs and the water are so clear :) with the breeze playing with me.... @lmangla you going me??? :) 
putting the flip flops besides me first for now....and im wearing the pink one :D
i love casual attires and this si what im going to wear :)
20130830_185208_zpse28296b4.jpg811B9C46-A4DA-4F58-AFFA-2FE6FF63ADAF-737