(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

5 minutes till 2014!!!.....

Just wanted to wish you all a very Happy & Micheosseo New Year TaecGui Chingus!!!

\:D/ <:-P \:D/ <:-P \:D/

To atone for the Sing-along song prank I did on @bibidep yesterday, I'll start a song for you all. @angelangie would you like to continue?

The Twelve Days of Christmas Parody
On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...a sinking boat in the cold sea. 
sinking-ship-o.gif

On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...two green tumblers, and a stinking boat in the cold sea.
1457734_769510403063999_190605756_n.jpg

On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...three feelings mugs,two green tumblers, and a STINKING boat in the cold sea.
aca76469-da6f-4c5c-8569-1609301d9112_zps

For Reference -- On the first day of Christmasmy true love sent to me:12 Drummers Drumming11 Pipers Piping10 Lords a Leaping9 Ladies Dancing8 Maids a Milking7 Swans a Swimming6 Geese a Laying5 Golden Rings4 Calling Birds3 French Hens2 Turtle Dovesand a Partridge in a Pear Tree

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...
A four-second yearning gaze,
looks23_zps3945abc5.jpg

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...five houseguests
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw_bdXLpNvXP5kMjPm5fy

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...six farm animals

69112c54gw1e4dgzm0ckqg20a005nu10_zpsc20c

five houseguests,four second yearning gazethree feelings mugstwo green tumblers, anda stinking boat in a cold sea. 

packmule3 said: To atone for the Sing-along song prank I did on @bibidep yesterday, I'll start a song for you all. @angelangie would you like to continue?The Twelve Days of Christmas Parody
On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...a sinking boat in the cold sea. 
On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...two green tumblers, and a stinking boat in the cold sea.
On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...three feelings mugs,two green tumblers, and a STINKING boat in the cold sea.

Guest leechalee

TY updated his twitter.... I'll try post it but im out and about on my phone.. mianhe in advance if it doesnt show.. and also because I have no idea what it says lol 
2014-01-01-21-31-08_zps2d480c33.png

Guest bladerunner

leechalee said: TY updated his twitter.... I'll try post it but im out and about on my phone.. mianhe in advance if it doesnt show.. and also because I have no idea what it says lol 

packmule3 said: On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...
A four-second yearning gaze,
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...five houseguests
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me...six farm animals
five houseguests,four second yearning gazethree feelings mugstwo green tumblers, anda stinking boat in a cold sea. 

Archived