Quantcast

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• packmule3

• BiruAngel

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bladerunner thanks for sharing the news .. i really love this picture  they really look like a real newlywed right here and it's true like what @angelangie said , Taecgui are PICTURE PERFECT . they

is the writing on the boat on the top right corner English or some other language? maybe we can finally figure out where she really is with that boat... hehe

Mwahahaha.  They sure are beginning to look alike, don't they? 

Guest charliew

angelangie said: Gui Gui update her facebook :)
she attend her friends wedding and is also a bridesmaid :)
Translations: 1st pic: this is a blissful wedding, lets wish them the best together2nd pic: 三隻鬼是伴娘半郎... (Three ghost as the bridesmaid and best-man)

The Okcat song ...made me ROFL....!! It sounds err.. beach-y......? Reminds me of Hawaii for some reason. =P

And Gui Gui looks really pretty..but she looks kinda big next to the others? Maybe its the angle....hahaha...

Oh well, at least she looks petite next to hubby >.<

Guest xybershock

The okcat chat...part 1 when he showed the jejudo part, someone mention "yeong geol"(GG korean name) and he said "yea......yeong geol..." Can someone translate that part??? Please thanks

PART 1:

PART 2:

PART 3:

PART 4 :
…"

Cr punchkorpo
(◕‿◕✿)princess
Guest dina dana

@charliew I just finished watching the stream and I couldn't see anything about an okat girl (however there was a picture of okcat with a wig at10:42). 
After watching the stream I can see why it ended 25 min earlier than scheduled, since the audience seemed more focused on admiring Taecyeon than finding out about Okcat and the availble products... 
As much as I'm proud of Taecyeon and his efforts to create a successful brand, I get the feeling that most of the customers who are going to buy the Okcat products because they are fans of Taecyeon - which can be seen as bot negative and positive....
What do you guys think? 

I like how TY cares about people around him.  He cautioned the cameraman when he might be in danger.  The 2nd gif was not so obvious, he just reached out either to steady the cameraman or prevented him from hitting a tree behind him.There's another instance when 2PM was at HongKong airport, someone fell and TY helped that person, I couldn't find that video now.
tumblr_mue7by3vPq1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif tumblr_mue7by3vPq1shgwsto9_r1_400.gif

BiruAngel

said:

packmule3 said:@BiruAngel,Do you need Darth Vader's Imperial Music for your meeting today? Or the theme song from Rocky? At high school football games, the band typically plays Queen's We Will Rock You to pump up the crowd. [but only if the team's ahead. Doesn't make much sense if the scoreboard's 42-0.]  Good luck!

BiruAngel

said:

I like how TY cares about people around him.  He cautioned the cameraman when he might be in danger.  The 2nd gif was not so obvious, he just reached out either to steady the cameraman or prevented him from hitting a tree behind him.There's another instance when 2PM was at HongKong airport, someone fell and TY helped that person, I couldn't find that video now.

i have 60 new posts to read, just popping in for a few. will be back later.that's what i like about taec, he is very caring and kind and he does it without making a big deal out of it...
just like this video of taec using a water bottle as a pillow for tired wooyoung

Guest yokalana

yokalana said:

another pictures of their almost similar Sunglasses @yokalana happy??? :D

cr: as tagged

hahahahaha happy!!!!! I'm still stuck at work, but by looking at posts in this forum makes me feel better, and never failed to put smile on my face... :)) :)) :))

well my dear at least posting this one similar sunglasses which u seems love of TaecGui is making you happy....it 9.39pm my times you still in office???!!! becareful k

Thank you @angelangie 姐姐。。。 I'm still on the way home, just got off from work, very tired but always have some energy to visit this forum everytime i have a second...

dina dana

said: @charliew I just finished watching the stream and I couldn't see anything about an okat girl (however there was a picture of okcat with a wig at10:42). 

After watching the stream I can see why it ended 25 min earlier than scheduled, since the audience seemed more focused on admiring Taecyeon than finding out about Okcat and the availble products... 

As much as I'm proud of Taecyeon and his efforts to create a successful brand, I get the feeling that most of the customers who are going to buy the Okcat products because they are fans of Taecyeon - which can be seen as bot negative and positive....

What do you guys think? 

Archived