Quantcast

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@packmule3   said: There are two other instances when TY carried her, right? During the wedding pictorials: when he lifted her off the top of the upright piano and when he gave her a piggyback in keeping with Korean marriage traditions.  But I’m glad you chose these two gifs instead.
These 2 gifs were chosen becoz GG asked if she's heavy in them.  My guess is it's becoz Taec was grunting & heaving in these both instances, so she might have thought she was heavy.  I think it's more of a Korean culture to give piggy back ride, I remember when I first saw it in a Korean drama, I got a shock!  I was more used to the arm-carry fashion usually seen in HongKong, Taiwanese & English movies/dramas.  Speaking of which, I was quite annoyed seeing the other couple's husband gettin a piggy ride from his wife, that's so un-chivalrous.  It totally turned me off from watching their segment.
Therefore, I was very glad when TAec purposely lose to his wife in the KaiBaiPu game at the beach.   

Edited to add:  @packmule3     You don't like being our Michoso Family's Mafia boss?  You don't like? (GG's voice)  How about Pit Boss then?  =))

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• packmule3

• BiruAngel

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bladerunner thanks for sharing the news .. i really love this picture  they really look like a real newlywed right here and it's true like what @angelangie said , Taecgui are PICTURE PERFECT . they

is the writing on the boat on the top right corner English or some other language? maybe we can finally figure out where she really is with that boat... hehe

Mwahahaha.  They sure are beginning to look alike, don't they? 

BiruAngel

said:

@packmule3   said: There are two other instances when TY carried her, right? During the wedding pictorials: when he lifted her off the top of the upright piano and when he gave her a piggyback in keeping with Korean marriage traditions.  But I’m glad you chose these two gifs instead.
These 2 gifs were chosen becoz GG asked if she's heavy in them.  My guess is it's becoz Taec was grunting & heaving in these both instances, so she might have thought she was heavy.  I think it's more of a Korean culture to give piggy back ride, I remember when I first saw it in a Korean drama, I got a shock!  I was more used to the arm-carry fashion usually seen in HongKong, Taiwanese & English movies/dramas.  Speaking of which, I was quite annoyed seeing the other couple's husband gettin a piggy ride from his wife, that's so un-chivalrous.  It totally turned me off from watching their segment.
Therefore, I was very glad when TAec purposely lose to his wife in the KaiBaiPu game at the beach.   

Edited to add:  @packmule3     You don't like being our Michoso Family's Mafia boss?  You don't like? (GG's voice)  How about Pit Boss then?  =))

@packmule3  I like how GuiGui was being so considerate & showing care & concern towards Taec when he was tired ......  :x
tumblr_mulfn5RWqN1shgwsto3_r1_400.gif tumblr_mulfn5RWqN1shgwsto4_r2_400.gif
tumblr_mulfn5RWqN1shgwsto1_400.gif tumblr_mulfn5RWqN1shgwsto2_400.gif

I just don't understand why some people said they don't have chemistry.  What sort of chemistry they want to see?  Is rolling on the bed & sleeping together on the sofa, chemistry?

Guest leechalee

Yeah I caught up with yous all - finally!! :) been reading offline for a week... took me awhile too because I had to catch up *rewatch* the dramas i was following (The Masters Sun, Two Weeks, Good Doctor and Who Are You) as well as Running Man but it didnt help I started watching Brown Sugar Macchiato.. **actually started with Summer Fever but couldnt find proper episodes with eng subs anywhere :( ** Never again will I go on vacation overseas with no internet connection.. 3 weeks felt like a lifetime..omg loving the relay fan fic! And that pic on the last page "My world seems so much brighter since you've come into my life" thats sooooo Taec talking to Guigui! That pic he had from wgm, and then that! Its like slowing watching a fan fic unravel in real life watching them play tag via their posts on the internet lol ahh gomawo unnies/donsaengs for your awesome creative posts in here, I think we have one of the best if not the best threads in this forum! FIGHTING! .. anyway visitors are almost here so I better go! 또 봐요! :)

Guest jazcabbb

leechalee said: Yeah I caught up with yous all - finally!! :) been reading offline for a week... took me awhile too because I had to catch up *rewatch* the dramas i was following (The Masters Sun, Two Weeks, Good Doctor and Who Are You) as well as Running Man but it didnt help I started watching Brown Sugar Macchiato.. **actually started with Summer Fever but couldnt find proper episodes with eng subs anywhere :( ** Never again will I go on vacation overseas with no internet connection.. 3 weeks felt like a lifetime..omg loving the relay fan fic! And that pic on the last page "My world seems so much brighter since you've come into my life" thats sooooo Taec talking to Guigui! That pic he had from wgm, and then that! Its like slowing watching a fan fic unravel in real life watching them play tag via their posts on the internet lol ahh gomawo unnies/donsaengs for your awesome creative posts in here, I think we have one of the best if not the best threads in this forum! FIGHTING! .. anyway visitors are almost here so I better go! 또 봐요! :)

BiruAngel said: @packmule3    Personally, I would prefer an arm-carry where I can see his face & talk with him eye ball to eye ball, not very keen to be carried like a sack of potatoes like you said!   :\"> :D
Okay, this is a bit out of our topic and since you mentioned about Taec following his OWN IDEALS in the show, I like to know what you think about his description of who he is ....... 

I am leaning towards believing what he said in this BRI

This is open to all (in this Michoso family) to comment as well not just @packmule3  right, boss?  

2PM is featured in BAILA magazine wearing winter clothes ....  
BWcXA2KCcAA0Dz3.jpg:large aah, I like winter (most Malaysian like cold weather coz it's extremely hot where we are, all year round.  Human nature is such that we always covet for things we don't/can't have)

Guest bluemoonlight

I'm sorry for the delay regarding my shoe cafe adventure. I'll share some info first and the pictures will follow later... ;)

Firstly, I have to say seeing the shoe cafe, "Chougabi" in person was surreal cuz I've seen it so many times on TV and in pics...but seeing it right in front of me made me feel like I was a part of TaecGui...haha...ok, not really but it was still cool :D

The cafe is actually in Gyeonggi-do...on the outskirts of Seoul. From central/downtown Seoul, I'd say it takes about an hour to get here by subway & bus.

After getting off the bus...I followed the directions and turned at the corner & walked up a bit, then saw the cafe. I was as giddy as a little girl! I tried to enter through the same door that Gui Gui entered through but it was locked :( ...I think the owner locks that side entrance in the evenings/nights. So I entered through the front entrance and there was no one there at first...but then a man came out (who I later found out to be the owner) and placed my order. They actually have food such as sandwiches, salads, and desserts besides drinks. I ordered a hot cocoa :D...but was disappointed that my cocoa looked nothing like TaecGui's. I asked the owner and he said that what I had was what a normal hot cocoa would be like & that TaecGui's designs & mugs were specially requested by the GWGM staff...& that only certain lattes had the designs. Plus the owner said he doesn't know how to make the designs...only his staff knew how...hehe.

Of course I sat at the same place as uri TaecGui :) Took lots of pics...& the other couples who were there stared but whatevers, I didn't care...I HAD to take pics!

While I was waiting for my order I went down to where the shoes & bags were & I saw Gui Gui's silver shoes! :D There was a "Not For Sale" sign, so I asked the owner about it & he said that the shoes are currently on back order & they didn't have any available for sale at the moment & that was their only display pair. Can you guys guess how much it was? It was 248,000 won or approximately $225 usd. There were other colors in that style which were on sale except for that silver pair, no discount whatsoever. I asked if those shoes became a big hit after being shown on GWGM & he said they were. Before the program, he said they sold maybe on average a pair a week, but after appearing on the program...it increased to about 15 pairs a week! (Domestic sales only) They're selling really well in China as well.

And of course I had to try them on & they're really cute! They're not the most comfortable shoes at first cuz it's not the supple kind of leather, but the owner said after breaking it in, the leather softens and becomes much more comfortable.

The owner also mentioned that, that pair of shoes was one of the more expensive pairs...hehehe...& coincidentally Taec picked that one for Gui Gui!

An important little bit of info (which we already know but still good to hear confirmation): the owner emphasized that Taec came back and purchased those shoes for Gui Gui with his own credit card & did not use the production staff's. Aww...that was really sweet of Taec 8->

I asked how long they were filming for...& he said not that long, maybe about 3 hours. I wanted to ask more questions, but he was really busy and I had already taken up a lot of his time. He was very nice and accommodating. I would definitely go back to "Chougabi"...not just for TaecGui, but the food, drinks, atmosphere, & service was really good too!

Hahaha...mianhe for my super long post. Enjoy the rest of your weekend & have a great week ahead! Annyeong TaecGui shippers! :) :-h

@bluemoonlight   I'm cutting your post .... An important little bit of info (which we already know but still good to hear confirmation): the owner emphasized that Taec came back and purchased those shoes for Gui Gui with his own credit card & did not use the production staff's. Aww...that was really sweet of Taec.
There's negative comment about GG calling TY jandori at their first meeting, coz he didn't buy those shoes for her at the shoes cafe.  But I think GG didn't expect Taec to use his own money to purchase those shoes for her (personally, I thought it would come out from GWGM production budget).  Besides GG wanted to fork out her own money to get them but TY wouldn't let her.  Someone pointed out that at 8:05 of the video below, GG asked if the shoes are really for her ( @packmule3  sorry I can't verify this coz I couldn't hear clearly what they said in the background) ... she also thanked TY personally for the shoes in the BRI after she found that out. 
http://youtu.be/gQA-CLDp91I tumblr_muiameuird1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif

Guest Jenny Johnson

BiruAngel said: @bluemoonlight   I'm cutting your post .... An important little bit of info (which we already know but still good to hear confirmation): the owner emphasized that Taec came back and purchased those shoes for Gui Gui with his own credit card & did not use the production staff's. Aww...that was really sweet of Taec.
There's negative comment about GG calling TY jandori at their first meeting, coz he didn't buy those shoes for her at the shoes cafe.  But I think GG didn't expect Taec to use his own money to purchase those shoes for her (personally, I thought it will come out from GWGM production budget).  Besides GG did want to fork out her own money to get them but TY wouldn't let her.  Someone pointed out that at 8:05 of the video below, GG asked if the shoes are really for her ( @packmule3  sorry I can't verify this coz I couldn't hear clearly what they said in the background) ... she also thanked TY personally for the shoes in the BRI after she found that out. 

Guest silvershoes

Lmangla said: BiruAngel said: @packmule3    Personally, I would prefer an arm-carry where I can see his face & talk with him eye ball to eye ball, not very keen to be carried like a sack of potatoes like you said!   :\"> :D
Okay, this is a bit out of our topic and since you mentioned about Taec following his OWN IDEALS in the show, I like to know what you think about his description of who he is ....... 

I am leaning towards believing what he said in this BRI

This is open to all (in this Michoso family) to comment as well not just @packmule3  right, boss?  

angelangie

said:

JenJ

said:

BiruAngel

said:

@bluemoonlight   I'm cutting your post .... An important little bit of info (which we already know but still good to hear confirmation): the owner emphasized that Taec came back and purchased those shoes for Gui Gui with his own credit card & did not use the production staff's. Aww...that was really sweet of Taec.
There's negative comment about GG calling TY jandori at their first meeting, coz he didn't buy those shoes for her at the shoes cafe.  But I think GG didn't expect Taec to use his own money to purchase those shoes for her (personally, I thought it will come out from GWGM production budget).  Besides GG did want to fork out her own money to get them but TY wouldn't let her.  Someone pointed out that at 8:05 of the video below, GG asked if the shoes are really for her ( @packmule3  sorry I can't verify this coz I couldn't hear clearly what they said in the background) ... she also thanked TY personally for the shoes in the BRI after she found that out. 
Guest spicystrawberry

Well, u can see in this video that the shirt that GuiGui wearing is exactly the same in Ep8, where Taecyeon propose to her. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKzoHvuv1Zg

I feel like what she wear during filming GWGM are mostly is her own clothes. Its quite awesome for stars to wear same shirt from time to time over years coz its not casual t-shirt.

spicystrawberry said: Well, u can see in this video that the shirt that GuiGui wearing is exactly the same in Ep8, where Taecyeon propose to her. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wKzoHvuv1Zg I feel like what she wear during filming GWGM are mostly is her own clothes. Its quite awesome for stars to wear same shirt from time to time over years coz its not casual t-shirt.

Guest spicystrawberry

She got quite alot of admires. I watched few videos, I think there are six something guys that confessed their crush towards GuiGui. Even though some might just think its for show...like just for entertainment or raising their popularity. Half of them even mentioned her without her in the show. Like Aaron or Wangzi mentioned during their concert. Plus another two guys that have been mentioned in HSHMM. So total are around eight guys O.O here's one of the video where two guys tried to win GuiGui's heart by showing off their dance skills. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GIiLvuxxYGU . Oh and she mentioned that she love to see guys dance, ahem ahem....definitely not wrong husband hahaha

Plus, I found a video where everyone is afraid of GuiGui's driving skills but they still went in...I think her driving is okay, I mean she passed and get her license after all. Lol. Here's the video : http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvA8VPxPkWU

And she really like to bite people. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfq4MZMuTEw

I am still Taecgui shipper, but I really like where Xiao Gui put his hands on GuiGui face part. Kinda sweettt. Opsss >< sowwiee. XD

Archived