Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

angelangie said: @chinly Lin
OMG.....BUBBLE TEA!!!!! ***********GRABBBBB ONEEEE************

eeeemmmmmmm...........***sigh***......I'm alive now!!!! :D

chinly Lin

said: Now that I got the food off my hands, dress code checked...I'm almost allowed entry to the party 

:P
  • a link to your favourite MV, picture or fanfic of TaecGui

• Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures...angelangie should have better ones saved in her laptop ^^There are way TOO many pictures that I love...these are just a few of them...

@Lmangla I'm admitted, right?  Followed the rules to the T 

;)  :D

@chinly Lin
    unnie i dont only have it in my laptop but also my desktop and my external hard disc and even some of in my pendrive which i practically carried it everywhere with me.....oh yea i happen to keep albums of TaecGui onlines too :D you can access it any times you want and down the HD qualities one....if i missed out any is because i been busy with works so i havent organize more and update it yet :D
    here the link unnie :D
    http://public.fotki.com/angelangie/artist-gui-gui--wu-/

chinly Lin said: angelangie said: @chinly Lin
    OMG.....BUBBLE TEA!!!!! ***********GRABBBBB ONEEEE************

eeeemmmmmmm...........***sigh***......I'm alive now!!!! :D Since you love bubble tea, if you ever visit Taiwan, there is one that is made with real milk not powder.  Taste different but still good ^^
    oh dont worry Jie i be visiting Taiwan....just not sure when ROFL... =))
    my mom love the hokkien series that taiwan broadcasting over here in Malaysia :) so mom had put that on a must visit list for me to take her go....lols tell me the stall name and i save it :D so that when i when there i will definitely look it up....btw Jie do you have WeChat? add me??? :D 
    so in case i go there i can just pm you :D 

actually like Taec....he mention the very first times he saw Gui Gui....and the very moment Gui Gui enter the room....
    'something bright enter the room' this particular pictures make a very huge impact on me....the very scene that had me pull in...and no return for me too.....i just dont understand how it happen....it just happen....and things had spiral out of control for me every since....im so hook up with them that ....i save every single pictures of them.....even though that i already had it....i just had to save it just in case i didn't and i rather have duplicates instead of missing any ROFL ***smh*** so how rational am i ??? lols....or should i say how 'micheosso' ??? VERY ROFL =))
    GWGMEP1004_zps90616c84.jpg

cchris5 said: OK, How did I become a delulu TeacGuiholic?

I am not a Hottest and probably won't ever be but I know of 2pm and have watched some of their MVs. Who have not heard of the beastly idols who go ripping off their shirts and doing acrobatics in their dances. I have also watched their 2pm shows which aired about 2 years ago and they are really hilarious. Everyone of them is dorky and funny. Watch it if you have not done so. Honestly, Taec did not stand out at all, they were all the same. However, I was impressed by a vid about 2pm members trolling TY 100 times without him knowing. They were so mean to him but he did not even get angry at all. I thought, wow, what a nice guy! And, of course I read about his scandals....

Before gwgm, I have only heard of GG's name but did not know how she looked like and have never watched any of her dramas or yt videos.

Out of all the WGM couples, I have only watched khuntoria, joongbo, some of jokwon/gain and leejoon/yeonseo. Well, when the scandal broke out about yeonseo, I gave up the series.

Then, when I read of gwgm and who the couples were, I thought that it should be interesting to see a korean guy paired with a taiwanese girl. In the beginning, I watched both couples but right from episode 1, I found TaecGui to be cute and funny. There was something genuine and real about them, they were really behaving like how a cross-cultural couple would behave. Everything they did was spontaneous and both of them were really cute and funny! After a few episodes I dropped you know who and don't want to incur anyone's wrath here by saying why.

And....like many of you here....I liked GuiGui from the first sight. I have been wondering, if we females of all ages and from all walks of life and different cultures
    love GG.....how is it possible that Taec do not like her? I don't think it is possible, even seulong, go, kwanghee and his 2pm bros were quite taken with her.

LIke so many of you here, I too think that they are a match made in heaven and so right for each other. If only they realize it too and act upon it. Maybe they have and we just don't know about it.

@cchris5
    lols.....same like you.....i know of 2pm but unlike you i never really went thru the stuff or clips in YouTube till TaecGui.....
    i enjoy one or two of their songs....and i guess i will never be a Hottest and never will be either.....and like you i found them really to be the man boy Gui Gui actually describe Taec as lols....and i never see this sides of Gui Gui....i heard of her and mostly what i seen of her in the entertainment clips are a girls with so many aegyo that she actually left you bewildered about it too lols.....as how can a girl own so many.....
    however in GWGM she seems to have sharpen her aegyo totally lols....and bring up to another level...and the word 'cute' alone seems to be totally belong to her....the way she flow in the shows :) and there even sides of her that i never saw of her thru it all ....and like Taec 'I'm seeing a lots of sides of her, and that feels good' somehow thru the show itself she let us into a part of her that she had keep a lil hidden away from us when i was watching her in back in her HSHMM times.... :) 
    and then the way Taec actually treated her....from being annoyed and tolerating towards her...he soften up....and then he begun to accept her into his circles of friends....and slowly and slowly he started tilting towards her more....always seeking her out instead of her seeking him out most of the times :)  to me they are honestly very lovely to watch....
    somehow the transitions of their progress is really lovely and heart warming to watch :) and it always leave me with a smiles after watching them :) 

Guest alisonchua

@Lmangla. Hope I am not late because I have to travel by boat! We are michoso and we love it! The interaction between them is priceless...a very delightful couple that never fails to make us laugh and to anticipate what is going to happen next. My favourite moments wld be ep 3...'OPPA JJANDORI' and ep 8...playing in the swimming pool :D

You guys are so funny i keep clicking lol..About the party,can i eat and run? Since theres alot of food..
    And i wish the news is true..

alisonchua said: @Lmangla. Hope I am not late because I have to travel by boat! We are michoso and we love it! The interaction between them is priceless...a very delightful couple that never fails to make us laugh and to anticipate what is going to happen next. My favourite moments wld be ep 3...'OPPA JJANDORI' and ep 8...playing in the swimming pool :D @alisonchua
    glad you make the party dont worry this party is not for a moment or two...it till this weekend....that means Sunday :D hehehehe....cause it a weekend getaway party :D
    @ardorie28
    how can you eat and run lols....dont you want to mingle....come on....grab a glass and joins us at the sitting rooms :D pillows are there too to make you comfy :D
    images_zps9ffed585.jpg

Guest lauramcfarlane

packmule3 said: Tagged ya, @mimitski12!  Glad you joined us.  Let me guess…you attended an all-girl Catholic school, didn’t you?  I’d no compunction about acting wild and boisterous at the playground, but every time I get called out by Sr. Mary-Jo, I ended up admitting guilt to something I didn’t even do. I realized early on, I couldn’t possibly live a life of crime.  Now, may I request some vegetarian noodles please and the little escargots in spicy coconut sauce.  Selamat! 
    Hi @wishstarz and @aucourant! I’m glad you could join us. Aucourant, if you wish, you could give us a timeline of their days together. I did that for my reference so I’d know the sequence of events but I don’t know where my notes went. I think for the regular WGM, the casts are scheduled to meet every two weeks but the filming could last more than a day. But if you are mapping out Taecgui’s time together, pay attention to her nail colors, instead of her hairstyle or her outfit. You could tell by her manicure if days or weeks had actually elapsed between meetings because women don’t have their nails done daily.  
    @pluie625! Welcome back! [Get ready for an air-kiss…right cheek…left cheek.] Seafood is one of my weaknesses!  Who also mentioned bringing a Philippine version of cioppino today, was it @b8l8?
    And I love red velvet, too, @miz-em. Those look decadent!  I’d lined up at Georgetown.cupcakes for 30 minutes, in the winter, just to get my fix after a long day at work. Thirty minutes!!  It’s like the olden days in Soviet Union when there was a bread shortage, but the only difference between me and a Russian babushka [yeah, yeah @drft, just pretend I’m one] waiting at a breadline is choice. I chose to line up for red velvet, she shouldn’t have lined up for daily bread in the first place. That’s your economic theories at work. How are studies coming along?
    @bibidep, whiskey, cognac, brandy…sure, I guess, they’re fine. Ask @lmangla.  She’s the boss.  I think she said to check the IDs, but perhaps check for intoxication as well, if they’re on the 3rd drink?  I’ve Irish-German blood so you could say, I tolerate alcohol…like a fish tolerates water.  lol.  But we don’t want guests taking an accidental dip in the Atlantic Ocean, fully clothed. :) 
    Okay, now I’m going to call out some people to de-lurk: @vampireknight1972, @ai7een, @guierfa, @belle, @xoxohapie, @torreydinh, @nalikahibar, @ambass, @femeka, @D.O, @anotherdelusional, if you’re here just say hi! Or right click LOL.  You don’t need to bring anything. We’ve got plenty of food, but we’d love to hear from you.  
    And @jcruz, @sg2013ship, @taecguilover, @jenniferlum @lauramcfarlane, @tangmo92, @minshariff @robotbunny @yddelight if you decide to attend at the last minute, your names have been added to the guest list. 
    You, too: @sshevolkth, @fanfromsoutheastasia
    @angelangie, @lmangla. The girls are fighting over who goes in whose tent, I believe. :) 

Guest charliew

angelangie said: @labbit
    no worries i felt you totally.....i shipped others couples before but just as passing but never one as strong as this.....
    initially i was with them because of Gui Gui then the MV i saw that i share out in the previous page...that was actually wat really drew me to them....i was thinking to myself....how can two person looks so good together that they actually Picture Perfect even for the most casual pose and the most casual attire that both of them wear :)
    then i watch their interaction in the conference....and do you honestly believe me that i even watch it while i was at work.....oh well not watching but listening since they has an english interpreter right at the scene though i tune her out when she interpreting Gui Gui as she got most of the stuff wrong....and being able to understand mandarin is not a hindrance for me......
    i did sneak in one or two viewing in between....and so i was satisfied a bit partially warm up to ......then i went home and watch the scene of the conference and im totally bowl over....and i start thinking to myself......they are so at ease with each other....and Pd-nim mention that they had film 2/3 of their film together.....so okie fair enough which is why they should be at ease....but i didnt know that it was right after their honeymoon which is also their main reason they are so so so so so good together......and then once i knows i went back to replay their scene at the conference again...and i notice more!!! and i feel even deeper....
    honestly TaecGui had make an impact in my life.....and i honestly cant let them off just like this.....somehow they got me crazy enough to buy the OST album.....and even buy the T-shirt Gui Gui design for the charity.....lols.....so tell me am i sane? hell no but hell i still maintain my rationality but here with my micheosso families i dont have to be sane i can be as crazy as want :D 
    and a sides note those cocktail are superb!!! :D :x love it totally :D

@packmule3 
    unnie....they only film about 13-14days in total and yes that means they only spend about that amount of times together....as both have tight schedule to maintain......lets see....
    Episode 1 - Shoe cafe and snow mountain which finish filming in 1 day :) - Airing on 8th April :)5th Feb - the first times filming :) for Gui Gui as they were filming her BIR here :)  - DAY 16th Feb - :) - okie then kill me now....im running in circles trying to string them together DAY 2
    Episode 2 - Moving into the New House :) - 13th April airing21st Feb - she was strolling up the pathway towards Taec to move into their new home DAY 5
    Episode 3 - Continuations of them settling into their new house and cooking dinner and exchanging gift :) - 19th April airing5th Feb??? @@" - so this mean they had already meet now that is sure funny lols if this was film on the 5th as the clip said....okie unnie im going to say that the technical team insert the wrong date....because this definitely happen after the shoes cafe so corrections from me!!! DAY 1!!! @@"""""
    Episode 4 - Selecting and Taking pictures for their Wedding Album - Airing on 22nd April
    15th Feb - wow....they sure jump their days around......hmmmmmmmm....picking up and selecting their wedding concepts.... ><" - DAY 3
    Episode 5 - Continuations of taking their photos - Airing 3rd May17th Feb - sure is headache stringing their days together lols so that means they had their wedding photo shoot well before their moving into the house??? more stars coming out of me ><"""""" :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ and more questions marks form !!!!! DAY 4
    Episode 6 - Continuations of taking their photos - Airing 10th May17th Feb - too wow......now u tell me :/ wow.....honestly now we know why they are tired......im not sure if the part where they walk down thru the pathway to the photo studio is also on 17th Feb cause it wasnt shown DAY 4
    4th March - after all these where they are gearing up for their jejudo trip and they picking up their rings first DAY 6
    Episode 7 - Jejudo Honeymoon trip - Airing 17th May5th March - taking the earliest flight to Jejudo :) DAY 7
    Episode 8 - Playing the swimming pool and the proposal :) - Airing 24th May5th March - also same happens on the same day wow....they really do compact their filming didnt they - pool side & proposal also lols DAY 7
    Episode 9 - Breakfast and wedding day lols - Airing 31st May6th March - so the wedding and breakfast....and also playing about Jejudo - DAY 8
    sides Notes: Gui Gui scandal with George Hu that was expose by her own mother exploded on 7th March.... that means she was flying back on 7th and her manager actually told the fans not to worry as the production teams and her husband is taking care of her.....so that leave us to wonder.....when actually did the scandal break? 6th or 7th as she still seems pretty normal for the wedding n also when they were playing about Jejudo
    Episode 10 - Going thru their wedding Photo and preparing food for the house warming party - Airing 7th June14th March - Filming day hmmmm.......so that means they break for another 2 weeks before meeting up again??? DAY 9
    Episode 11 - Nickhun and Taec's friends arrival day lols :) - Airing 14th June
    14th March - also lols for the filming dayDAY 9
    Episode 12 - The day they compose their songs & recording their songs together :) - Airing 21st June
    okie i cant find dates for this one....i estimate maybe happen in 2 days???? DAY 10 & 11
    Episode 13 - De-stressing days - Airing 28th Juneso no dates was mention again....but pretty sure it happen in 2 days again???? DAY 12 & 13????
    Episode 14 - part of their everland journey and also the day they open their separations missions card :( - Airing 5th Julyso no dates agains.....Hmmmmm but this one 1 days from Episode 13 so is including im sureDAY 13so they are back at home and received the separation card a diff day? DAY 13??? or DAY 14??and the train stations is their last days... DAY 14 or 15???
    Episode 15 - Separations trains scene - Airing 12th Julso this is another day in together with the episode 14 too i assumes :/ no dates again.....so did the productions stop putting in worried we string them together? lolsDAY 14 or 15???
    If my calculations is corrects it is in 14days together unnies.....and if i'm not wrong.....the Chinese FB at Baidu.com did string them together too and i think they had also estimated that TaecGui only film together for like 2 weeks only.....so even if there is an additional it only 2weeks and 1 day i say

Guest aucourant

@angelangie lol I was just compiling this as well when I refreshed the page haha but yeah our calculations are the same and I'm actually quite curious about some of the dates lol it never occurred to me that it was very possible that the way the episodes were aired weren't necessarily the order in which they were filmed. Brings up so many questions, hmmm. It makes me sad to think that they only spent such a short time ago but it makes me want taecgui season 2 all the more. Fighting. x)

@aucourant
    lols.....sorry....im having too much times on my hands now....usually they all knew that i be hogging this thread especially during this times lols.....but if i missed out anything let me know??? 
    yea they only spend a very short times together but they brought us alot of laughter and shown us stuff that we had never actually thought possible.....but somehow i think SeuLong is right if it is they two....they might actually make international marriage works and flourish even from there :)