(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said: spicystrawberry said: Lmangla said:2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛 <3
Translations: 2014 Happy New Year...we all shall be loving towards each other in a new year <3 

thanks @angelangie for posting so quickly. :)  not sure if it is supposed to read that way.. but the translation makes it 

sound like it is a declaration of intent, as in a personal objective instead of a collective statement like "lets treat each

other kindly".. other than the heart, looks like it is a hotel room/restaurant.. look at the wallpaper....

Guest bibidep

GuiGui new picture look like she at some where not at home. She look so lonely. Oh GuiGui I know how you feel at this moment, be brave and try to find some thing fun to do, go out with friend like normal people, enjoy life GuiGui. About the words that she said on the 1 picture with a lot of stars and 2 DVDs boxes.....she must love those 2 a lot that's why she took the picture with her eyes focus on the boxes....so may be the words she emphasize for Taec definitely and also for us too at the same time because we also care and stand by her. The second picture that @Angelangie and Sparky just posted, This one the words WE ALL SHALL BE are noticeable for me, why she need more love? May be she wants something more that we don't know. So it more to us then Taec.

Guest spicystrawberry

bibidep said: GuiGui new picture look like she at some where not at home. She look so lonely. Oh GuiGui I know how you feel at this moment, be brave and try to find some thing fun to do, go out with friend like normal people, enjoy life GuiGui. About the words that she said on the 1 picture with a lot of stars and 2 DVDs boxes.....she must love those 2 a lot that's why she took the picture with her eyes focus on the boxes....so may be the words she emphasize for Taec definitely and also for us too at the same time because we also care and stand by her. The second picture that @Angelangie and Sparky just posted, This one the words SHALL BE are noticeable for me, why she need more love? May be she wants something more that we don't know. So it could be for us or Taec too.

Biru Angel said:

spicystrawberry

said:

Biru Angel

said:

In Taec's Weibo he listed people he's close to as follows ....
亲近的艺人: 宋承宪 、 苏志燮 、 文根英 、 李沇熹 、 苏怡贤 、 古川雄辉 、 朴振英 ( JYP )、 2PM 成员、 2AM 成员、 Wonder girls 成员、 miss A 成员、 白智英 、 金秀贤 、 孙佳仁 ( Brown Eyed Girls )、 含恩静 ( T-ara )、 温流 、 珉豪 ( SHINee )、 晟敏 、 崔始源 、 艺声 ( Super Junior )、 李智恩 (IU)、 黄美英 、 李顺圭 、 金泰妍 、 郑秀妍 、 林允儿 ( 少女时代 )、 李起光 ( beast )、 MBLAQ 成员、 黄光熙 ( ZE:A )、 鬼鬼 吴映洁 (假想妻子), 崔雪莉 ( fx 成员).

He listed GuiGui (highlighted in purple) as his virtual wife.     [爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你]   [心][心][心]

Guest dina dana

Here's a youtube video with 2pm's most recent Gayo Daejun performance :):
http://youtu.be/9ee0vIbd7KA
Edit: I just noticed that the video has been removed. Those of you who are still interested in watching the video can see it in this post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26836426/#Comment_26836426  I especially enjoyed watching them perform the second song "Game Over". And the level of confidence that they showed as performing the song made it seem like they were really owning that stage :)!

Guest bibidep

Ok now I go to my desktop computer so big easy to see then my Ipad huhhh.  Now I'm confused, which one of the translation from the second picture of GuiGui post is the most close to what GuiGui write?  Because it will change the meaning of what she wants to say and who for.   If she just said "In this New Year we/us also need to care and love each other"   This way is more like 2 people then the "We all shall be"   because "we all" that mean a lot of people.  Wow..."Need to"  that is a strong words.  She need more attention from someone hahaha.

P.S.  May be she gave hint for us that they are indeed officially an Item hahaha so this New Year they will try to care and love each other more to make their relationship blossom and fruity juicy.   Or may be that is the new theme for the next TaecGui GWGM season 2 too.   I noticed the Husband and wife write the same style.  Last time Taec wrote ""support and love""  This time the wife wrote ""Care and Love""  the "Love" after the support and care huhhh...they must read each other writing very well otherwise they must have the same what in their minds.

Guest bibidep

These pictures for the SBS show on Dec. 29, 2013.  It's is weird that I didn't see Taec in any of these pictures.  Where did he go or stand at or who did he talk to??  If any of us see him in these pictures let me know because my eyes is not very good any more hahaha.   The pictures at the end of the show.

cGaiGNE.jpg
PDHzlow.jpg
P9fpmSA.jpg
blkkoWs.jpg
WJAiNrk.jpg
q8vwzUm.jpg
Credit to owner

1469956_10153703279070038_454326549_n.jp

bibidep said: GuiGui new picture look like she at some where not at home. She look so lonely. Oh GuiGui I know how you feel at this moment, be brave and try to find some thing fun to do, go out with friend like normal people, enjoy life GuiGui. About the words that she said on the 1 picture with a lot of stars and 2 DVDs boxes.....she must love those 2 a lot that's why she took the picture with her eyes focus on the boxes....so may be the words she emphasize for Taec definitely and also for us too at the same time because we also care and stand by her. The second picture that @Angelangie and Sparky just posted, This one the words WE ALL SHALL BE are noticeable for me, why she need more love? May be she wants something more that we don't know. So it more to us then Taec.

Guest bibidep

b8l8 said:

bibidep said: GuiGui new picture look like she at some where not at home. She look so lonely. Oh GuiGui I know how you feel at this moment, be brave and try to find some thing fun to do, go out with friend like normal people, enjoy life GuiGui. About the words that she said on the 1 picture with a lot of stars and 2 DVDs boxes.....she must love those 2 a lot that's why she took the picture with her eyes focus on the boxes....so may be the words she emphasize for Taec definitely and also for us too at the same time because we also care and stand by her. The second picture that @Angelangie and Sparky just posted, This one the words WE ALL SHALL BE are noticeable for me, why she need more love? May be she wants something more that we don't know. So it more to us then Taec.

Archived