(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest didoniji

OH SNAP!! Taec sang his duet song I Love You at the OkCat XMas event and this is what i found from twitter [OKCATXMAS] When singing I love you, he put his mic to the audience when it was Guigui's part but no one sung so he crumbled saying "AHHhhhhh...."lol cr.m_m2t via 2PMFAH@twitter @bluemoonlight did you read any fanaccount or fancam from the event? i just got online and can't catch up with too many updates on twitter, they were flooded with taec in santa suit. if anyone here saw the fancam during I Love You song, plssss plsss plsss post them here. Dear Taec, I don't think your fans were pleased with that song played on XMas event. You are thinking about Guigui so much lately right? are you gonna have a secret date with her soon? just give us hints, everybody here loves to connect the dots. **errrr where is the expand button gone? this is too much to test my patient /glare

Agggghhhh. @didoniji. 
You better look for the translations and/or fancam, too.  mwahahaha. 
Here I am thinking of lilyk, (in)famous poster at GWGM Youtube and other anti-GG forces...   "Boo-ya! In your face, Witch!"
didoniji said: OH SNAP!! Taec sang his duet song I Love You at the OkCat XMas event and this is what i found from twitter [OKCATXMAS] When singing I love you, he put his mic to the audience when it was Guigui's part but no one sung so he crumbled saying "AHHhhhhh...."lol cr.m_m2t via 2PMFAH@twitter @bluemoonlight did you read any fanaccount or fancam from the event? i just got online and can't catch up with too many updates on twitter, they were flooded with taec in santa suit. if anyone here saw the fancam during I Love You song, plssss plsss plsss post them here. Dear Taec, I don't think your fans were pleased with that song played on XMas event. You are thinking about Guigui so much lately right? are you gonna have a secret date with her soon? just give us hints, everybody here loves to connect the dots. **errrr where is the expand button gone? this is too much to test my patient /glare

Guest didoniji

packmule3 said: Agggghhhh. @didoniji. 
Here I am thinking of lilyk, (in)famous poster at GWGM Youtube and other anti-GG forces...   "Boo-ya! In your face, Witch!"
didoniji said: OH SNAP!! Taec sang his duet song I Love You at the OkCat XMas event and this is what i found from twitter [OKCATXMAS] When singing I love you, he put his mic to the audience when it was Guigui's part but no one sung so he crumbled saying "AHHhhhhh...."lol cr.m_m2t via 2PMFAH@twitter @bluemoonlight did you read any fanaccount or fancam from the event? i just got online and can't catch up with too many updates on twitter, they were flooded with taec in santa suit. if anyone here saw the fancam during I Love You song, plssss plsss plsss post them here. Dear Taec, I don't think your fans were pleased with that song played on XMas event. You are thinking about Guigui so much lately right? are you gonna have a secret date with her soon? just give us hints, everybody here loves to connect the dots. **errrr where is the expand button gone? this is too much to test my patient /glare

didoniji

said:

packmule3

said:

Agggghhhh. @didoniji. 

didoniji

said: OH SNAP!! Taec sang his duet song I Love You at the OkCat XMas event and this is what i found from twitter [OKCATXMAS] When singing I love you, he put his mic to the audience when it was Guigui's part but no one sung so he crumbled saying "AHHhhhhh...."lol cr.m_m2t via 2PMFAH@twitter @bluemoonlight did you read any fanaccount or fancam from the event? i just got online and can't catch up with too many updates on twitter, they were flooded with taec in santa suit. if anyone here saw the fancam during I Love You song, plssss plsss plsss post them here. Dear Taec, I don't think your fans were pleased with that song played on XMas event. You are thinking about Guigui so much lately right? are you gonna have a secret date with her soon? just give us hints, everybody here loves to connect the dots. **errrr where is the expand button gone? this is too much to test my patient /glare

Guest jazcabbb

OMGGG THIS IS DAEBAK. LOL =D>
Tbh, I didn't really expect Taec to be singing their duet song in a fanmeet.. Is it his gift to us shippers?? Taec if you're lurking here, THANKS :x 
But really, no one saw this coming right?? We should really expect the unexpected from our micheoso couple. Lol. Is he perhaps 'testing out the waters' or in other words checking what his fans' reactions would be? hmmm.... :-? 

jazcabbb said: OMGGG THIS IS DAEBAK. LOL =D> Tbh, I didn't really expect Taec to be singing their duet song in a fanmeet.. Is it his gift to us shippers?? Taec if you're lurking here, THANKS :x But really, no one saw this coming right?? We should really expect the unexpected from our micheoso couple. Lol. Is he perhaps 'testing out the waters' or in other words checking what his fans' reactions would be? hmmm.... :-? arghh hate how i can't edit the font and stuff on the mobile version #thesruggle

Lmangla said: jazcabbb said: OMGGG THIS IS DAEBAK. LOL =D> Tbh, I didn't really expect Taec to be singing their duet song in a fanmeet.. Is it his gift to us shippers?? Taec if you're lurking here, THANKS :x But really, no one saw this coming right?? We should really expect the unexpected from our micheoso couple. Lol. Is he perhaps 'testing out the waters' or in other words checking what his fans' reactions would be? hmmm.... :-? arghh hate how i can't edit the font and stuff on the mobile version #thesruggle

Thx for sharing the info about taec singing taecgui's "I love you" duet song. He is definitely missing someone, and still into guigui... And we here are still sooo into taecgui <3.

@packmule3 happy song definitely on auto replay right now. Would be awesome if there's a fanvideo of taecgui using paramore's "still into you". I'll probably have it on infinite replay, lol.

Happy Holidays and have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

Guest jazcabbb

Lmangla said: jazcabbb said: OMGGG THIS IS DAEBAK. LOL =D> Tbh, I didn't really expect Taec to be singing their duet song in a fanmeet.. Is it his gift to us shippers?? Taec if you're lurking here, THANKS :x But really, no one saw this coming right?? We should really expect the unexpected from our micheoso couple. Lol. Is he perhaps 'testing out the waters' or in other words checking what his fans' reactions would be? hmmm.... :-? arghh hate how i can't edit the font and stuff on the mobile version #thesruggle

Guest bibidep

OMO OMO OMO....Ahhhhhhhhhh...I can't believe it...This is my biggest Christmas present ever...I don't care what purpose that Taec sing this song for, but but this song is his song composed with GuiGui and he never ever used or said anything related to GWGM before last time he used the wonderwoman apron and today he had gut to sing this song in his OKCat's fan meeting like this is really something.  

Can I give you three @Bluemoonlight, @Charliew and @BiruAngel a few kisses??  MUUAHHH :-*   MUUAHHH :-*  MUUAHHH :-*  You all bring me the best present for this Christmas...Thank You.

Taec, did you lurk here very often??  You know we love you and GuiGui a lot and want you and her to be happy right??  GuiGui, can I borrow your husband for a kiss, just blow kiss in the air only ok...Taec I like what you did today MUAH :-*   I'm very happy to hear you sing your and GuiGui love song...Oh I wish you and her always happy, healthy and successful in everything both of you want to do with many many years to come.   I love you two a lot... :-* =D>

Guest bibidep

packmule3 said:
Here's my gift to our Taecgui couple... It's been my tradition to give Christmas balls commemorating a couple's "FIRST" Christmas.  May you have many more "firsts" in the coming year.  (let's start with the kiss...)
credit: etsy

Guest bibidep

Here is GuiGui new post at her Facebook about 4 hours ago...Dec 25, 2013.

不同人送的,好巧!幸福的聖誕節,晚安!殺青倒數...

1521290_10153681365420038_2034918341_n.j
Credit to GuiGui's FB

packmule3 said: Lmangla said: jazcabbb said: OMGGG THIS IS DAEBAK. LOL =D> Tbh, I didn't really expect Taec to be singing their duet song in a fanmeet.. Is it his gift to us shippers?? Taec if you're lurking here, THANKS :x But really, no one saw this coming right?? We should really expect the unexpected from our micheoso couple. Lol. Is he perhaps 'testing out the waters' or in other words checking what his fans' reactions would be? hmmm.... :-? arghh hate how i can't edit the font and stuff on the mobile version #thesruggle

Archived