(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

lols this times the play Kai Bai Bong at the aquarium and the loser has to do squat for 5 times and take a spoon of ice cream each times ROFL.....

well u can see from the pictures and gauge who is the loser right???

:D

Hello girls~~~ I'm still alive :))

Just wanna greet all of you: Merry Christmas ♡ Spend a nice day with your families and loved ones *big virtual hug to all of you*

angelangie said: our dutiful Taec went to get the fork so they can eat the cake.....
however funny thing is 'This house dont have spoon' and guess what he took???!!! CHOPSTICK!!! 
never in my life i eat cake with CHOPSTICK lols now who says only uri Gui Gui spontaneous lols and that Taec is the smart bean all the times....and guess what Gui Gui asked Taec what about 'spoon' lols....and our ever good Husband went back to get it as his wife asked him to :D

dianaH said: Annyeonghaseo *bow* i've been lurking this micheoso happy (pervy) family for a loooonggg time. Trying to sharper my ninja skils and joint spy game in silent :DAnd now, i decided to delurk after i wacthing MV in YT made by Kelly C. Taecyeon - Guigui Opening. I think one of you said before that TY write this song. Am I right? (sorry, i have a bad memory lol). So, my first reaction when i hear this song (0:01 - 0.13) was : "Yaaaahhhhh!!! Taecyeon aaaa... why you use this 'train-comes-sign' in your song? because you always have that ' wifey random flashmob' everytime you hear that???" omoo omoo... i think i'm really micheoso. wanquan micheoso *guigui's tone* Hm, this is first time i have a sommpi acount, first time i always check this soompi forum everyday, first time i joint a forum like this, first time im in love with gwgm couple, first time im being micheoso happy pervy fans. so many first time... *TY's tone* lolSo, i hope you can accept me as a part of this amazing family :Dmianhe for the very bad english and for too long post also :DA... and for all of awesome unnies, thanks for the post, pic, gif, and of course the ninja skils for connecting dot :) you are so amaziiingggg :)Annyeonghaseo *bow*

Guest bibidep

Wow this year is the best year for Taec...in every thing...Money, Business and Love hahaha.  He just sign an exclusive contract for modeling the casual men's fashion brand 'Sieg Fahrenheit'.   I still think that from his successful today most came from the GWGM start from the beginning of this year...I don't know in his life time how many more good years like this will happen...Taec, you are so lucky to have a lot in one year.  Share some good deeds to the one that need most, don't be jandori hahaha,

2PM's Taecyeon has been chosen as the new exclusive model for casual men's fashion brand 'Sieg Fahrenheit' starting in spring of next year!
The business manager Lee Sang Jin said, "We chose him as our exclusive model because we decided he was the most appropriate model who could best portray the image of the passionate man that 'Sieg Fahrenheit' seeks."

They made the right choice because Taecyeon is tall, dark, and handsome with a great body and charisma for modeling. 

Starting in the spring of 2014, 'Seig Fahrenheit' and Taecyeon will start full-scale marketing through various promotions and advertisements.  He had already taken part in shootings for the 2014 S/S catalog and paper advertisements in December.

Taecyeon_1387920583_af_org.jpgTaecyeon_1387920653_20131224_taecyeon2.j
Credit to Allkpop

Guest bibidep

Let listen to some of the Christmas songs for the lonely night in this TaecGui's thread hahaha.

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year by Andy William

From Josh Gorban:
Little drum boy

The First Noel

Nick & Simon The Best Time of The Year

Last Christmas-Wham

Mix a lot of Christmas songs

Guest bibidep

OKCat posted this about 1 hour ago and in the picture is OKCat CEO Mr. Taec, look like he is greeting everyone Merry Christmas and the title said "We r waiting for you"  I think they are waiting for the lonely OKcat party with Taec and may be Chansung too.

BcSs986CUAARBfA.jpg

Credit to OKCat twitter

Guest gil_noona

OKCat posted this about 1 hour ago and in the picture is OKCat CEO Mr. Taec, look like he is greeting everyone Merry Christmas and the title said "We r waiting for you"  I think they are waiting for the lonely OKcat party with Taec and may be Chansung too.

Credit to OKCat twitter

BcSs986CUAARBfA.jpg

Whoah.. that's a huuuge OkCat there..

Guest bibidep

Did any of us see anything related to these two picture??  I didn't see anything to connect the dot with...may be we wait for the King of connect the dot @Packmule3 Unnie or any of us here to show us.  One thing for sure I see what the fans comment about is in GuiGui Merry Christmas letters had the name Taec in there, that is correct but not thing related to link with the other OKCat picture and message.

棉被OKCAT..棉被鬼..
MERRY CHRISTMAS....有TAEC
I KNOW~

1525428_245644938930575_491471383_n.jpg

Credit to
1076282_100004552118189_239312296_q.jpg유아

Guest gil_noona

Reallllly huuuuge. I wonder how much it cost. Thousand bucks? O_O

Hahaha are you kidding me @Spicystrawberry??   Thousand dollars for this OKCat....no no no nobody buy for sure.  Look at Taec's hand at OKCat wrist, is he scare that OKCat fall down to the floor or what??  The way his hand hold OKCat wrist way too tight even all his veins show up hahaha.   Taec lately put on a lot of clothes whenever he goes out to travel or any event, may be he getting old got sick a lot or he couldn't sleep well like before he met his wife any more so his body weak can't fight with the cold hahah.

Yes.. looks like Taec forcing OkCat to wave hand..

Taec: Ja, wave your hand..

OkCat: No.. I don't want to..

Taec: Palli..just do it..!

OkCat: Andwae..!!

Taec: I said do it..!! (while grasp OkCat wrist)

Kekeke... :D

Guest spicystrawberry

Oh then hundreds bucks. I am sure those sassaeng can afford thousand bucks. If limited edition plus touched by Taecyeon before. :))

Archived