(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cannakat

Overload of good news hahahahaha
the song, the kiss tweet, the miss you post and GuiGui's fb post......it's almost a bit too much for me to handle

thanks to those who filmed and uploaded and shared the video
surely lots of happy memories would be flashing before TY's eyes when he sings the love song made for his wife

one of the lines he changed to "You need to protect me"? did he just for get the lyrics or is that what he really wanted to say to Gui Gui lol???
he even sang the wife part, in live performances people often change the lyrics to fit the occasion, but he didn't change it hahahaha

Guest bibidep

Husband Taec really work hard this day...Even Christmas Eve he went to record the show call SBS Power FM Park So Hyun's 'Love Game'.   Look like a lot of interesting conversation from Taec in this show....He really lonely this Christmas, wifey working hard no time for him hahaha.  Here is the video...very long almost 2 hours.

Credit to Halchu Springkitchen

Guest bibidep

What happen to me hahaha the only thing I can find is Taec news but not much for GuiGui.   Here some more pictures of Taec on the show Love Game.

8aaX3Yl.jpg
QO7khnv.jpg
Credit to owner

Lmangla said: @minwooluv78, @fangirl11 @bluemoonlight or anyone else who knows korean, could you translate and give us some relief from our mind-scrambling?! :D

caption: 메리크리스마스 이브-! 냐냥! 옥캣이는 외롭지 않다냥.. 주인님들이 있으니까! 냐냥냐냥냐냥!!

poster#2:

caption:
옥캣모닝^^ 오늘 등교 및 출근 잘 하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 지금 간식을 먹는중 냐옹냐옹! 연말 카드 ..주인님들은 어떤 분들께 보내실거냐옹? 냐냥!!냐냥!!!

also I am super curious about the cartoon strip that @bibidep posted above [http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26804302/#Comment_26804302] -- did okcat receive one of those belts that would make his tummy look thin?
EDIT: OkCat must be like me --- eating way too many christmas goodies.... need to go to gym! 

torreydinh said: I am coming out of my hole for one day... and one day only. 
I want to wish my TAECGUI family a very MICHOSO holiday! 
Even though I am a very silent lurker I thank you all for keeping me company and entertained. 
Back to my hole~

Guest bladerunner

What's the background music when he was passing the gifts to his fans?mwahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4NV92D9y3A

I guess Taec really wants to be with his wife in this special day...even....it's just her voice.....
I gonna say I am mega surprised that Taec sang/played the couple song in his fan meeting..He really has guts to do that in front of oppa-freak or taec-only/2pm-only fans.

Guest bibidep

minwooluv78 said:
옥캣모닝^^ 오늘 등교 및 출근 잘 하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 지금 간식을 먹는중 냐옹냐옹! 연말 카드 ..주인님들은 어떤 분들께 보내실거냐옹? 냐냥!!냐냥!!!

OKCat Morning^^ Did you get to school or work safely? OKCat is eating a snack right now nya ong nya ong! Year end cards.. Owners, who will you be sending them to? Nya nyang!! Nya nyang!!
On Poster: Who should I send the year end cards to?
Let's think of the important people that we shouldn't forget nyang~

:-? We know who that is.. 8->

Guest bibidep

bladerunner said: What's the background music when he was passing the gifts to his fans?mwahahahaha

I guess Taec really wants to be with his wife in this special day...even....it's just her voice.....

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: actually i love how G.O. seems to be capture by Gui Gui....somehow i think he seems to be enthrall :) he seems to cant stop it or stop from falling for Gui Gui's charm the way he look at her the way it warm u....i think if Taec dont go after Gui Gui in full force as we all here believe, i wouldnt mind G.O. with Gui Gui together, they do looks good together :)

bibidep said: minwooluv78 said:

OKCat Morning^^ Did you get to school or work safely? OKCat is eating a snack right now nya ong nya ong! Year end cards.. Owners, who will you be sending them to? Nya nyang!! Nya nyang!!

Guest cannakat

bladerunner said: What's the background music when he was passing the gifts to his fans?mwahahahaha

I gonna say I am mega surprised that Taec sang/played the couple song in his fan meeting..He really has guts to do that in front of oppa-freak or taec-only/2pm-only fans.

Guest bladerunner

c07x said: bibidep said: minwooluv78 said:

Guest bibidep

c07x said:

Thank you @Minwooluv78 for the translation....Cheeeeee why do the Owner Taec has to send the year end card for??  Why it has to be in red envelope hahaha??  Can you translate for us the one I post below here, thank you.

Guest alisonchua

bibidep said: angelangie said: actually i love how G.O. seems to be capture by Gui Gui....somehow i think he seems to be enthrall :) he seems to cant stop it or stop from falling for Gui Gui's charm the way he look at her the way it warm u....i think if Taec dont go after Gui Gui in full force as we all here believe, i wouldnt mind G.O. with Gui Gui together, they do looks good together :)

Hey guys! Im baaaack! Like finally, i can finally be back here and to post and comment and to fangirl and squeal...i really miss this ship okay in this five days.

And guess what. I have more than 40 pages to read! Wow. There must be so much news im missing out. And about the fanfic, ill be posting after i read all this 40+ pages and after i have settled cause im really tired cause i just came back a few hours ago.

AND WHAT IS THIS ABOUT TAEC SINGING THEIR SONG ON HIS OKCAT EVENT THIS IS A DREAM I CANNOT ASDFGHJKL HE MISSES HER OMFG

sorry for the long message but yeeaaaah. *awkwaaaaaard*

Archived