(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

packmule3 said: packmule3 said: And the thing is, to sing this song in this public venue, he had to ask permission from GWGM. (I'm assuming copyright belongs to MBC/GWGM and not Taec even though he composed it.)
So, this wasn't a spur of the moment thing. It was deliberated upon. 
In other words, he knew the risk but he was still willing to go with it.

Guest jazcabbb

packmule3 said: packmule3 said: Lmangla said: jazcabbb said: OMGGG THIS IS DAEBAK. LOL =D> Tbh, I didn't really expect Taec to be singing their duet song in a fanmeet.. Is it his gift to us shippers?? Taec if you're lurking here, THANKS :x But really, no one saw this coming right?? We should really expect the unexpected from our micheoso couple. Lol. Is he perhaps 'testing out the waters' or in other words checking what his fans' reactions would be? hmmm.... :-? arghh hate how i can't edit the font and stuff on the mobile version #thesruggle

Guest bibidep

torreydinh said: I am coming out of my hole for one day... and one day only. 
I want to wish my TAECGUI family a very MICHOSO holiday! 
Even though I am a very silent lurker I thank you all for keeping me company and entertained. 
Back to my hole~

Guest jazcabbb

torreydinh

said: I am coming out of my hole for one day... and one day only. 

I want to wish my TAECGUI family a very MICHOSO holiday! 

Even though I am a very silent lurker I thank you all for keeping me company and entertained. 

Back to my hole~

Guest bibidep

Oh we have a new member too...Welcome @Khylie:   Enjoy your time in here and remember to comment more for us to read too.  

I have a question for Taec....Lately he used a lot of kisses on his pictures, I wonder if he ever did something like that very often before this year??...He really changed a lot, more open and express himself to the fans.   Below are his kiss pictures that he posted for the last 2 months....He may used his excused to kiss the OKCat but for who to see??  For the fans or for his WIFE??   Taec, I need the answer for this when ever you come and lurk in here.

Dec. 25, 2013 and this one very special...No OKCat hahaha.  And and his fingers look like someone he love always did.
BcVGtPzCYAAlVs4.jpg

Oct. 23, 2013
BXT7bFECMAANn2R.jpg

Oct. 14, 2013
BWiBosaCcAEV_60.jpg
Credit to Taec's Twitter

Guest bibidep

Here are more songs that Taec sing at OKCat's fans meeting.

White Christmas

My Valentine

I love you, you love me.

Taec's BTS when practiced for OKCat event.

Thx @bibidep for the welcome. I'm actually a long time lurker here, hehe. Just can't stay away from this thread since I'm always in need of my daily dose of taecgui ;)

Nice observation about taec's kissing pix too. I think someone is in love. Lol

hi! Can i just join the fun here? Taaaaaeeeecccyyeeeeooon!!! *that was fangirl scream* because of too much giddiness. I might join @packmule3 and @khylie with their happy dance. His audience were lovin' it too.. We all didn't care that he sounded like he was just singing in the shower - it was TaecGui's song!❤️❤️❤️

And then there's okcat post "miss u. sincerely." I mean.. Coooommmmeee oooon! He was really missing her, right? Ahhahahahha... I can't contain my feeelings~~~ i better calm now and wait for GuiGui's response. ❤️

packmule3 said: ADDENDUM:  @bibidep. If we're looking to connect-the-dots, I think TY Dec 25, 8:08pm twitter post is matched up to Guigui's Dec 24 11:48pm post.  These two posts are most likely connected.  Will explain later when @BiruAngel sends a Social-Media Interaction PM to the ladies on her list. kekeke.Edited to add: Please... I'm not the king or queen of anything. I'm a bartender, remember? @bladerunner, how's that drink going for you? Are you enjoying your stay in Guigui's Land? Maybe I should change your drink-on-the-Beach to a glass of Northern Spy cocktail? In reference to: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26801123/#Comment_26801123 

I'm just passing thru on the dinghy next to your ship. But since you like okcat, he has shown up in the drama "The minister and I" ep 6 (I think, either that or ep 5 because I watched one right after the other) The little boy sleeps with him. Just a quick cute shot of the toy.

Guest bibidep

Hehehe OKCat twitter posted this about 4 hours ago at 5:00pm on Dec 25 in US time so around 7:00am on Dec.26, 2013 Korea time...with the back ground a couple walking and may be OKCat has some happy news to pass out to fans soon because I saw red envelope there too hahaha.   Again the part I hate the most are the words arrrrrrrhhhhh....I can't post the words here any more I don't know why...Please our Korean Dictionary check the words at the OKCat twitter and translate for us, thank you.

Talking about Polka dot hihihi OKCat had so many many little scarves tying around his neck....the new picture below is RED and WHITE dots.  Other are YELLOW or GOLD and WHITE dots and BURGUNDY and WHITE dots....GuiGui posted her Merry Christmas message with Polka dot blanket and two gifts box with Polka dot paper...GuiGui who sent you those gifts??  or Who do you sent the gifts to??

Red and White polka dot scarf tying on OKCat neck today about 5 hours ago.
BcX3dRvCcAABTkP.jpg
Credit to OKCat twitter

Burgundy and White polka dots posted on Dec. 24, 2013
BcSs986CUAARBfA.jpg

Yellow Polka dot scarf posted on Taec twitter on Sept. 30, 2013
BVaBqAcCQAAeUkE.jpg

Archived