(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

minwooluv78 said: bibidep said: Hahaha not only us want to know what's going on with the new OKCat cartoon set, a hottest or fan or may be Taec hahaha retweeted about the new set and wrote a lot on there...I post them below here if our Korean Dictionary can translate for us.  Thank You.

Credit to Honotaec

actually i love how G.O. seems to be capture by Gui Gui....somehow i think he seems to be enthrall

:)

he seems to cant stop it or stop from falling for Gui Gui's charm the way he look at her the way it warm u....i think if Taec dont go after Gui Gui in full force as we all here believe, i wouldnt mind G.O. with Gui Gui together, they do looks good together

:)

@angelangie, I second that!!...I believe G.O. will love and protect GG just as much as Taec. For G.O., we do not need to worry as well... :-) :-) :-)

Indeed Taec didn't know that it was ChanSung in the suit looking at his reaction.  That's so cool!  ChanSung wan sui (long live)!  Two of his best buddies were there for him!  :x

I wonder what Taec's reaction will be if GG suddenly comes out and say 'oppa!...', during the I Love You song's 'oppa...' part?...Taec will go extreme mental breakdown.... :)) :)) :))

@bouquet78  How I wish it happened as you said!  That would be daebak!  

@biruangel,..they should have ask us to be the event organizer...I am sure our arrangement for the event will be much much much more interesting and fun and full of 'surprises!!'... :))

Taec twitter on 26 Dec, 2013 at 3.30pm.

What a birthday present lol 코카콜라 제로 모델한 보람이 있네요ㅋㅋ

Is the reflection on the bottle Taec?...He is wearing a singlet at home ( the surrounding in the reflection seems to be like a home)?... :P

Guest bladerunner

Found a Taiwanese TaecGui fan's weibo and I really enjoy reading it:http://weibo.com/p/1005053164721511/home?from=page_100505&mod=TAB#place
She also translates OKCat's twitters to chinese.
This one really cracked me up!lolbca1d167gw1ebfy5p9u7hj20nc0ncgpm.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

torreydinh said: I am coming out of my hole for one day... and one day only. 
I want to wish my TAECGUI family a very MICHOSO holiday! 
Even though I am a very silent lurker I thank you all for keeping me company and entertained. 
Back to my hole~

Guest spicystrawberry

bibidep said: Oh we have a new member too...Welcome @Khylie:   Enjoy your time in here and remember to comment more for us to read too.  

I have a question for Taec....Lately he used a lot of kisses on his pictures, I wonder if he ever did something like that very often before this year??...He really changed a lot, more open and express himself to the fans.   Below are his kiss pictures that he posted for the last 2 months....He may used his excused to kiss the OKCat but for who to see??  For the fans or for his WIFE??   Taec, I need the answer for this when ever you come and lurk in here.

Dec. 25, 2013 and this one very special...No OKCat hahaha.  And and his fingers look like someone he love always did.

Oct. 23, 2013

Oct. 14, 2013

Credit to Taec's Twitter

Guest spicystrawberry

129alphabet said: hi! Can i just join the fun here? Taaaaaeeeecccyyeeeeooon!!! *that was fangirl scream* because of too much giddiness. I might join @packmule3 and @khylie with their happy dance. His audience were lovin' it too.. We all didn't care that he sounded like he was just singing in the shower - it was TaecGui's song!❤️❤️❤️ And then there's okcat post "miss u. sincerely." I mean.. Coooommmmeee oooon! He was really missing her, right? Ahhahahahha... I can't contain my feeelings~~~ i better calm now and wait for GuiGui's response. ❤️

Guest spicystrawberry

bibidep said: Hehehe OKCat twitter posted this about 4 hours ago at 5:00pm on Dec 25 in US time so around 7:00am on Dec.26, 2013 Korea time...with the back ground a couple walking and may be OKCat has some happy news to pass out to fans soon because I saw red envelope there too hahaha.   Again the part I hate the most are the words arrrrrrrhhhhh....I can't post the words here any more I don't know why...Please our Korean Dictionary check the words at the OKCat twitter and translate for us, thank you.

Talking about Polka dot hihihi OKCat had so many many little scarves tying around his neck....the new picture below is RED and WHITE dots.  Other are YELLOW or GOLD and WHITE dots and BURGUNDY and WHITE dots....GuiGui posted her Merry Christmas message with Polka dot blanket and two gifts box with Polka dot paper...GuiGui who sent you those gifts??  or Who do you sent the gifts to??

Red and White polka dot scarf tying on OKCat neck today about 5 hours ago.

Credit to OKCat twitter

Burgundy and White polka dots posted on Dec. 24, 2013

Yellow Polka dot scarf posted on Taec twitter on Sept. 30, 201

@dianaH said
rational side of me : Okcat not born this year or last year. Okcat old enough. So, TY not created Okcat after gwgm. Why he choose this year to launching Okcat's product, it just to earn more money and get a lot of profit from so many global fans. Its not related to gwgm and Guigui.Thats it. :)
michoso side of me :Let see again Okcat pic and TY pic that had been compared by so many Taecgui shippers. Most of Okcat's pose are same with TY's pose. Sometimes, its just like Guigui's pose. I think when TY draw it with so many different pose, he always remember about his pose in every 'important to remember's moment in his own life.Not just his pose but also every 'important to remember' person's pose that spent the moment together with him. TY decided to launching it this year, not because of money. But because he can use Okcat as his assistant to deliver his love to someone. Okcat will be his cupid for his love's life. So Taec, can I related the Okcat usually use 'owner' with someone (you know, i know, we all know) ? :) Because I wish she is the only one owner. The Owner of TY's love and of course, the owner of TY's heart :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Mianhe for this awkward post. Its just because overload happiness side effect. lol.My heart and my mind really full of happiness now. I wish this moshita husband and cheerfull wifey will be happy forever. :)                             

Archived