(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

OKCat new cartoon set come out just now, Dec. 26, 2013....last one for 2013, next one will be in 2014, the New Year!!!    OKCat had a girlfriend now arrrrhhhhh she had a red bow on her head with a lot of red heart and red circle on her cheeks wow wow and look at her eyes.......who is that???  Arrrrhhh  I go crazy Taec...What else do we want to know about them??  The last picture hahaha poor OKCat expected some special gift but look like he got the shoes that's why he cried.
12.jpg
Credit to OKCatmall

actually the right person to kidnap is ChangSung lols he seems to be quite taken with OkCat, GWGM too lols

cr: as tagged 

@Angelangie:  Can you send some of us to kidnap Chansung as soon as possible please...He must know a lot about Taec's love life that none of the fans know.....After GWGM I saw Chansung and Taec so close with each other in public with out the other 2PM members...We need to investigate Chansung first before anyone else hahaha.

@bibidep...do u have a masterplan with all the questions ready?..we can only do this once...no mistake is allowed.. make sure the right Okcat (when CS in the Okcat suit) is captured!!... :))

@minwooluv78, @fangirl11 @bluemoonlight or anyone else who knows korean, could you translate and give us some relief from our mind-scrambling?! :D

BcN5w_GCcAESkBl.jpg
caption: 메리크리스마스 이브-! 냐냥! 옥캣이는 외롭지 않다냥.. 주인님들이 있으니까! 냐냥냐냥냐냥!!

poster#2:
BcX3dRvCcAABTkP.jpg
caption:
옥캣모닝^^ 오늘 등교 및 출근 잘 하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 지금 간식을 먹는중 냐옹냐옹! 연말 카드 ..주인님들은 어떤 분들께 보내실거냐옹? 냐냥!!냐냥!!!

also I am super curious about the cartoon strip that @bibidep posted above [http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26804302/#Comment_26804302] -- did okcat receive one of those belts that would make his tummy look thin?
EDIT: OkCat must be like me --- eating way too many christmas goodies.... need to go to gym! 

He must thinking of his sweet wife when singing this song. Look at his face is very enjoy. I was very exciting because this is a first time he singing their couple song in public.

Guest bibidep

Lmangla said: @minwooluv78, @fangirl11 @bluemoonlight or anyone else who knows korean, could you translate and give us some relief from our mind-scrambling?! :D

caption: 메리크리스마스 이브-! 냐냥! 옥캣이는 외롭지 않다냥.. 주인님들이 있으니까! 냐냥냐냥냐냥!!

poster#2:
caption:
옥캣모닝^^ 오늘 등교 및 출근 잘 하셨냐옹? 옥캣이는 지금 간식을 먹는중 냐옹냐옹! 연말 카드 ..주인님들은 어떤 분들께 보내실거냐옹? 냐냥!!냐냥!!!

also I am super curious about the cartoon strip that @bibidep posted above [http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26804302/#Comment_26804302] -- did okcat receive one of those belts that would make his tummy look thin?
EDIT: OkCat must be like me --- eating way too many christmas goodies.... need to go to gym! 

Guest bibidep

Hahaha not only us want to know what's going on with the new OKCat cartoon set, a hottest or fan or may be Taec hahaha retweeted about the new set and wrote a lot on there...I post them below here if our Korean Dictionary can translate for us.  Thank You.

BcYgO1sCEAA4EjV.jpg

BcYgWsICcAADgiH.jpg
Credit to Honotaec

@bouquet78 since you'll be there soon…do you have your plan draft out?  Remember, no mistakes allowed!   :)) :))

Unfortunately,...when I am at Seoul on 30th Jan, 2pm will have their event in Japan, if i am not mistaken...so, if this is true,..cannot kick start the plan..*sigh*...and i need assistant...who volunteer?. :))

Archived