(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Taec, next time if you decided to meet up with 'you know who', let me & @packmule3 handle your trip.  Forget about your assistants, they are just finding excuses to touch you, especially the hairstylist, she's forever touching your hair (she's picking at non-existent stray hair) pffft!   @packmule3 will plan out the trip and I'll be sorting out logistics & itinerary.  We guarantee no one will ever know and you'll not end up in either the old or new Bermuda Triangle.   We are that good!  Mwa haa haaaaaaa  =)) =)) =))

@biruangel, can I volunteer to be their butler?..will make sure they will not be disturb by those "weirdo".. :))

This is one scene that I have difficulty controlling my emotion, it got me teary eye just watching GG cry.  
When Taec was hugging her, she cried out Oppa ..... My heart just went out to her.  Staff & crew watching this scene were all affected emotionally, men & women.

After finishing her drink, tears just streamed down her cheeks ....

Ok...fine...I can only tell myself keep calm and cover my eyes X_X

Guest fangirl11

1_zpsfa93a27d.jpg?t=1387792533
@packmule3 ! Here it is! And everyone! It's going to be Christmas soon! And Taec's birthday! I wonder will uri Taecgui give us more hint to connect-the-dots between them? lxhlike_org.giflxhlike_org.giflxhlike_org.giflxhlike_org.giflxhlike_org.gif

@biruangel,...no..nothing's pervy here...I have this anti-pervy bugs mode switched on (of course I can switched it off when necessary..haha..) and don't you get infected,ok?..I already said when it is the right time, I will peep. When it is 18&above time, I will cover my eyes.Don't worry,....I don't plan to be "kacau daun" (how do you say it in english,huh?)... :))

65124f1051002379281742b4b81c63e5.gif
And here's classical music, Once in Royal David's City by the Choir of the King's College, Cambridge, in England.  So the young soloist doesn't get nervous as the whole program would be televised nationwide, the choice of who's going to sing the beginning of the processional song isn't announced till right before the performance.

86f6113bfea938528beb5cafbfc850e3.gif

Last one to Taecgui and Guigui... 
Because in whatever language you choose...be it Korean, Chinese, English, Malay, Filipino, Thai, alien Klingon, or French, Love is Love. This is Placido Domingo singing O Holy Night! in French first, then English. 
Have a blessed Christmas everyone!  :)

Guest spicystrawberry

Global We Got Married posted awhile ago.

2013년 크리스마스는 화이트 크리스마스일까요~ 아닐까요? 아쉽게도 한국은 눈이 오지 않을 것 같습니다 T_T

Is it going to snow on Christmas day in 2013 or not? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be snowing tomorrow in Korea T_T

Lol. Invite GuiGui to Korea and it will be snow! ;)

Archived