(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Quick! Pali!!  
Girls, print out this mistletoe and hang over a door.  So when that cute guy -- man-of-your dreams -- enters the door your life, you have an excuse to kiss him. kekekeke.  
- a public service from the ahjummas around here to the young ones.  :)

mistletoe-1276103.jpg

Global We Got Married posted awhile ago.

2013년 크리스마스는 화이트 크리스마스일까요~ 아닐까요? 아쉽게도 한국은 눈이 오지 않을 것 같습니다 T_T

Is it going to snow on Christmas day in 2013 or not? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be snowing tomorrow in Korea T_T

Lol. Invite GuiGui to Korea and it will be snow! ;)

why all of a sudden GWGM is asking this question??...doesn't GWGM know that most of the response will be related to GG, like "ask GG to come over" or "ask GG to say the magic word" or "GG will make Seoul starts snowing"...bla..bla..bla..So, GWGM is hinting that GG will not be in Seoul on Christmas Day and that's why the last sentence read 'unfortunately it doesn't see to be snowing tomorrow in Korea'.... *sigh*...but I am sure it will snow on 27th Dec cause GG will be in Seoul celebrating someone's special day....hahahahahahahaha...sorry, a bit out of control... :-) :-) :-)

Tip to Taecyeon... if you're lurking here (Huh? Why are YOU lurking here? Shouldn't you be at your concert or something?!!  Get to work, dude!!!)
On this special night, girls in a relationship DO expect an offer, if not for marriage, then for a special date or a secret rendez-vous. Don't forget to call her up.  Use this photoshopped pic by @fangirl11 as a reminder of your proposal. THANK YOU @FANGIRL11.  The awesome picture, named "In the Garden" by Renoir, has been deftly altered to reflect both your images.  Just copy and paste.  
1_zpsfa93a27d.jpg?t=1387792533

@biruangel, can I volunteer to be their butler?..will make sure they will not be disturb by those "weirdo".. :))

I think we need a chef, too. Somebody who has extensive knowledge of all the aprodisiacs and food-good-for-men, no cherry tomatoes, Korean, Chinese, and western cuisine, including sausages and macaroons.

Who wants to apply? Please send us your recommended menu (and we'll take care of the wine list). Lol.

Guest gil_noona

My internet sucks.. I can't even click the awesome and lol button.. :-L

P/S: @bluemoonlight @bladerunner Odi ni..? :-/ Bogoshipoyo..

angelangie said: packmule3 said: Tip to Taecyeon... if you're lurking here (Huh? Why are YOU lurking here? Shouldn't you be at your concert or something?!!  Get to work, dude!!!)
On this special night, girls in a relationship DO expect an offer, if not for marriage, then for a special date or a secret rendez-vous. Don't forget to call her up.  Use this photoshopped pic by @fangirl11 as a reminder of your proposal. THANK YOU @FANGIRL11.  The awesome picture, named "In the Garden" by Renoir, has been deftly altered to reflect both your images.  Just copy and paste. 

Guest leechalee

Its almost 5.25am here in Auckland, NZ on 25th December 2013... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!! <:-P <:-P Its my first time ever joining a forum like this and meeting all you micheoso sisters from all over the world has been :-bd daebak! When I need a :)), a pick me up on a crappy day I can always, ALWAYS rely on this ship to have me throw my head back in laughter like our uri couple TG... jinjja gandong and kamsamida ^:)^ ^:)^ from my family to yours, wishing each and every one of yous a very "daebak" Christmas and a totally "micheoso" New Year.. "saranghae" *GG voice* :x

Hi @fangirl11,
Because it’s Christmas, I’m picking this painting by Bartolome Estaban Murillo. He’s a famous Spanish painter known for his realistic and holy paintings, as well as his ability to convey emotional depth using light and shadows. I know you're spending time with your family so please don't work on this now.  Just reserve it when you're not doing anything. Thank you. :)
murillo_holy_family700x530.jpg
Holy Family and the Little Bird by Bartolome Esteban Murillo (c. 1650). Oil on canvas.  Prada Museum
I’m choosing this one for our Taecgui Gallery because if you look at this scene there’s nothing overtly religious about it. As a matter of fact, it looks like a typical, unworldly, and humble family enjoying a quiet time and simple pleasures together.  The boy is playing with the family pet and he’s holding a bird in his hand. The dad is proud of his offspring -- look at the way the toddler is propped against his leg but his hands are ready to catch the child should he lose his balance -- and the mom looks upon both her menfolk with gentle love. I can imagine Taecgui’s future family to be like this.
From my family to yours, have a wonderful time with your nearest and dearest.  

Archived