(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest attica

Good Morning everybody! Its morning here in S'pore. I was awoken by so many replies. And it makes me smile knowing that i'm welcomed here so gracefully. lol.

So first things first, I would like to clarify... that if you guys notice its always and has always been GG posting selca regarding gwgm. Plus again, its GG telling her fans to support and catch the show. I doubt the reason TY seldom promote is because he will over-react. It really saddens me.

How true junho's words are implying that TY frequently talk abt GG is another story, i really hope its true judging from his reactions when his team tease him in current variety shows they were recently in.

Have a good day everybody. (The haze here in S'pore is really bad). Fighting. xo.

good morning!!! HI TV POWER ON!! heheheh
hope u all have a good sleep..remember? "IF U DON'T SLEEP, U WILL BECOME STUPID" hahah
time to have breakfast..remember? " IF U DONT EAT BREAKFAST, U WILL BECOME STUPID" Lol

i have something in my mind right now n have to write it before i forget
i rewatched taecgui from episode 1 to 9, n i find that seems that GuiGui feel that they have met before but she dunno where it was n she told us that she kinda have the weeding at the beach on her dream.
i think beyond so far away in an another life, maybe they have met each other n got married as well but maybe they didn.t realise that.
at their first meeting, GuiGui said " I don't know why, but he is look familiar"
she seems ever met taec n feels familiar with him ( don't tell me that beoz taec is a famous 2pm so that kind of familiar for her, remeber that twas tier first meeting, i don't think if u watch someone on tv then when u meet him, u wll get that familiar feeling). here she don't know why taec seem familiar to her ( i take it as familiar is when u n someone have met each other before n have kinda close relationship) so i think its kinda fate to meet taec . that's why i think that maybe they are a couple in the other life ( reiincarnation mode on lol )
dff_zps15a1917b.jpg
 n again at episode 9, before their wedding, remember what GuiGui said? "I felt like i've seen today's wedding in my dream"
nm_zps07c33f63.jpg

again she mentioned something that show me that their meeting is a fate. she felt it!!! kinda dejavu maybe? where? in her dream?? she kinda experienced the same event somewhere n she said she felt like she ever seen that day's wedding in her dream?
unconciously, she had mentioned two sentences that are leading me to a conclusion that
1. their meeting is a fate
2. maybe they are a couple in the other life but they didn't realise it so their meeting kinda flash back ( reincarnation concept)

i just remember what i have told to my friend that older than me that one day i was dreaming that i was pregnant n she asked me do u have a husband in ur dream? i said yes but i can't see or even remember his face. then my friend said, old says that that is ur destiny ( future husband ) , then i asked her then why i can't see n remeber his face? she answered me, if u can see and remember his face then u will go n find him. lol
n this is what i think about GuiGui when she said that she seem familiar with taec.

time to go to work now..have a nice day ladies..time to " HI TV POWER OFF, POWER OFF!!" LOL

Guest bibidep

Hello all TaecGui's shippers and welcome Tangmo92, Attica, Ineedlove, Nanyxoxd, Seethestar and Sazzyicyivy and any one else new that Unnie forget to mention raise your hand ok.  Unnie getting old and forget a lot hahaha.   Welcome all to the TaecGui's ship.  Make sure buckle your seatbelt when you on this ship because the waves of this Ocean are very dangerous, always up and down every hour, every day hahaha.  :-*

Here is the new picture of Taec and the hottest, man man, he look so sexxy here and if I was Gui Gui I will go crazy sometime.  That why Unnie never imagine in this life or next life I will date or marry an actor or any kind of entertainer.  Just look at him with another woman I can't stand it.  I understand how Taec felt when he saw other dude kiss his wife Gui Gui. 

2PM_1371511478_af_org.jpg

bibidep said: Hello all TaecGui's shippers and welcome Tangmo92, Attica, Ineedlove, Nanyxoxd, Seethestar and Sazzyicyivy and any one else new that unnie forget to mention raise your hand ok.  Unnie getting old and forget a lot hahaha.   Welcome all to the TaecGui's ship.  Make sure buckle your seatbelt when you on this ship because the waves of this Ocean are very dangerous, always up and down every hour, every day hahaha.  :-*

Here is the new of Taec and the hottest, man he look so sexxy here and if I was Gui Gui I will go crazy sometime.  That why Unnie never imagine in this life or next life I will date or marry an actor or any kind of entertainer.  Just look at him with another woman I can't stand it.  I understand how Taec felt when he saw other dude kiss his wife Gui Gui. 

Guest bibidep

About Gui Gui went to Japan, Unnie like the answer from Angelangie the best....Taec order Gui Gui come to visit him in Japan hahaha.  For me, I think she may miss Taec a lot but Taec not contact her lately that why she wants to take a trip where she may see Taec.  For some reason after Unnie saw a message posted from Jun Ho about Gui Gui love Taec at TaecGui's house I even more sure that Gui Gui fall in love with Taec real hard too.  If Taec not mention anything with Jun Ho about Gui Gui like him then why didn't he put Taec love Gui Gui instead.  I hope either Taec or Gui Gui will not be hurt if indeed they are running one after another.

Like Elis Luvgeuns had said, FATE will play a biggest part in this relationship, if they are end up dating each other.   Only the above and fate can do.  Because the way Taec so popular and almost at the highest point in his life right now will be very difficult to have any relationship, plus Gui Gui is not near by him, even sometime he feels lonely, he can't afford to date.  Same with Gui Gui but Gui Gui can be more easy to get up again than Taec.

Guest nicolemae24

elis luvgeunscouple said: good morning!!! HI TV POWER ON!! heheheh
hope u all have a good sleep..remember? "IF U DON'T SLEEP, U WILL BECOME STUPID" hahah
time to have breakfast..remember? " IF U DONT EAT BREAKFAST, U WILL BECOME STUPID" Lol

i rewatched taecgui from episode 1 to 9, n i find that seems that GuiGui feel that they have met before but she dunno where it was n she told us that she kinda have the weeding at the beach on her dream.
i think beyond so far away in an another life, maybe they have met each other n got married as well but maybe they didn.t realise that.
at their first meeting, GuiGui said " I don't know why, but he is look familiar"
she seems ever met taec n feels familiar with him ( don't tell me that beoz taec is a famous 2pm so that kind of familiar for her, remeber that twas tier first meeting, i don't think if u watch someone on tv then when u meet him, u wll get that familiar feeling). here she don't know why taec seem familiar to her ( i take it as familiar is when u n someone have met each other before n have kinda close relationship) so i think its kinda fate to meet taec . that's why i think that maybe they are a couple in the other life ( reiincarnation mode on lol )
dff_zps15a1917b.jpg
 n again at episode 9, before their wedding, remember what GuiGui said? "I felt like i've seen today's wedding in my dream"
nm_zps07c33f63.jpg

again she mentioned something that show me that their meeting is a fate. she felt it!!! kinda dejavu maybe? where? in her dream?? she kinda experienced the same event somewhere n she said she felt like she ever seen that day's wedding in her dream?
unconciously, she had mentioned two sentences that are leading me to a conclusion that
2. maybe they are a couple in the other life but they didn't realise it so their meeting kinda flash back ( reincarnation concept)

i just remember what i have told to my friend that older than me that one day i was dreaming that i was pregnant n she asked me do u have a husband in ur dream? i said yes but i can't see or even remember his face. then my friend said, old says that that is ur destiny ( future husband ) , then i asked her then why i can't see n remeber his face? she answered me, if u can see and remember his face then u will go n find him. lol
n this is what i think about GuiGui when she said that she seem familiar with taec.

time to go to work now..have a nice day ladies..time to " HI TV POWER OFF, POWER OFF!!" LOL

Guest nicolemae24

bibidep said: Hello all TaecGui's shippers and welcome Tangmo92, Attica, Ineedlove, Nanyxoxd, Seethestar and Sazzyicyivy and any one else new that Unnie forget to mention raise your hand ok.  Unnie getting old and forget a lot hahaha.   Welcome all to the TaecGui's ship.  Make sure buckle your seatbelt when you on this ship because the waves of this Ocean are very dangerous, always up and down every hour, every day hahaha.  :-*

Here is the new picture of Taec and the hottest, man man, he look so sexxy here and if I was Gui Gui I will go crazy sometime.  That why Unnie never imagine in this life or next life I will date or marry an actor or any kind of entertainer.  Just look at him with another woman I can't stand it.  I understand how Taec felt when he saw other dude kiss his wife Gui Gui. 

Guest Zila Elina

elis luvgeunscouple said: good morning!!! HI TV POWER ON!! heheheh

dff_zps15a1917b.jpg
nm_zps07c33f63.jpg

Guest Zila Elina

bibidep said: About Gui Gui went to Japan, Unnie like the answer from Angelangie the best....Taec order Gui Gui come to visit him in Japan hahaha.  For me, I think she may miss Taec a lot but Taec not contact her lately that why she wants to take a trip where she may see Taec.  For some reason after Unnie saw a message posted from Jun Ho about Gui Gui love Taec at TaecGui's house I even more sure that Gui Gui fall in love with Taec real hard too.  If Taec not mention anything with Jun Ho about Gui Gui like him then why didn't he put Taec love Gui Gui instead.  I hope either Taec or Gui Gui will not be hurt if indeed they are running one after another.

Like Elis Luvgeuns had said, FATE will play a biggest part in this relationship, if they are end up dating each other.   Only the above and fate can do.  Because the way Taec so popular and almost at the highest point in his life right now will be very difficult to have any relationship, plus Gui Gui is not near by him, even sometime he feels lonely, he can't afford to date.  Same with Gui Gui but Gui Gui can be more easy to get up again than Taec.

Guest bibidep

With this kind of love and speed of them having fun right now in the show, I don't think we will ever see a real kiss between the two couples, TaecGui and HongMina.  I mean why in the world they let them slip away the kiss like that??  The name of the show is GWGM and they did get married and even on honeymoon but no kiss, what kind of husband and wife is that???  At least a peck on the lips of both girls.   =))

Guest nicolemae24

I'm off to take some online lessons with my online teacher... See you guys later! 이따봐요 (i ta bwa yo - see u soon) ;)

nicolemae24 said: bibidep said: Hello all TaecGui's shippers and welcome Tangmo92, Attica, Ineedlove, Nanyxoxd, Seethestar and Sazzyicyivy and any one else new that Unnie forget to mention raise your hand ok.  Unnie getting old and forget a lot hahaha.   Welcome all to the TaecGui's ship.  Make sure buckle your seatbelt when you on this ship because the waves of this Ocean are very dangerous, always up and down every hour, every day hahaha.  :-*

angelangie said: miz-em said:
nicolemae24 said: bibidep said: Hello all TaecGui's shippers and welcome Tangmo92, Attica, Ineedlove, Nanyxoxd, Seethestar and Sazzyicyivy and any one else new that Unnie forget to mention raise your hand ok.  Unnie getting old and forget a lot hahaha.   Welcome all to the TaecGui's ship.  Make sure buckle your seatbelt when you on this ship because the waves of this Ocean are very dangerous, always up and down every hour, every day hahaha.  :-*

Guest Zila Elina

angelangie said: Zila Elina said: bibidep said: About Gui Gui went to Japan, Unnie like the answer from Angelangie the best....Taec order Gui Gui come to visit him in Japan hahaha.  For me, I think she may miss Taec a lot but Taec not contact her lately that why she wants to take a trip where she may see Taec.  For some reason after Unnie saw a message posted from Jun Ho about Gui Gui love Taec at TaecGui's house I even more sure that Gui Gui fall in love with Taec real hard too.  If Taec not mention anything with Jun Ho about Gui Gui like him then why didn't he put Taec love Gui Gui instead.  I hope either Taec or Gui Gui will not be hurt if indeed they are running one after another.

Guest Zila Elina

miz-em said: angelangie said: miz-em said:

Guest bibidep

@Miz-em:  If any of us in here have the power to do that for sure they already live together in real life hahah.  Who ever can marry Taec in the future will be the lucky one.  Manly, sexxxxy, and give you everything he had.  Same with Gui Gui, nice, cute and willing to change to make the love one happy, girl like this not easy to find Taec..ah... =))

Guest Zila Elina

is it true that gui gui fly to japan to visit aaron yan?..even my friend so excited bout guilun..she said they probably dating...WHATTTTT..jinjja??..ow what going on here?..ow actually i like guilun too..is anyone know about this rumors?..if its true, so no more taecgui..

(taec: ow boy... she kiss another dude.. LOLs)

Archived