(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

I heard theres a new couple coming in for the second season of GWGM. Sorry i know im really slow with updates and im really lagging behind but... i heard thatoe of the new members of the second season is Key from Shinee?

I know i havent been into updates and i admit i wasnt really into taecgui updates nowadays, im sorryyyyy

*makes a cute face*

you can scold me all you want D:

@b8l8 I'm sorry I forgot to respond to your question: "who's the farmer in the dell?" 
The farmer is JYP. :) The wife would be the Hottest fans. The neighbors represent the baidu news agency. 
New dawn = new beginnings and/or new blue, adorable, "feeling sassy" heels. 
 @BiruAngel, did you use the pair I gave you for whacking somebody? :)

packmule3

said: @b8l8 I'm sorry I forgot to respond to your question: "who's the farmer in the dell?" The farmer is JYP.

:)

The wife would be the Hottest fans. The neighbors represent the baidu news agency. New dawn = new beginnings and/or new blue, adorable, "feeling sassy" heels. @BiruAngel, did you use the pair I gave you for whacking somebody?

:)

angelangie said: okie this is the official release statement from GuiGui company 
孝順的鬼鬼,情人節與前世的情人鬼爸,在韓國甜蜜度過。鬼鬼不僅出發前幫爸爸打點行頭,讓爸爸現身韓國當帥爸,還第一次自己帶爸爸搭捷運,體驗汗蒸幕,父女倆留下最開心的共同回憶。

translations: The filial Gui Gui, had brought her father to Korea for Valentines days to spend the sweet day together. Before the journey Gui Gui had help her father plan every single details and there for allowing her dad to be a handsome dad in Korea, and also it is the first times that she brought her father to the MRT and also to Jjimjilbang where it left with the best sweet memories for both of them

Anyone noticed this?Plaster on Guigui face...Did she hurt herself during the dance lesson, had a pimple cos too much good food in Seoul or someone kiss or pinch too hard on her cheek? 7a79a62d1e884dcb99d9b4f3247c4281.jpg

Archived