[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!
Long time lurker, first time poster!  I have loved, loved, loved everything that has been posted in the thread.  Each one of you helps to keep me informed and my mind occupied while (NOT) patiently waiting for TMS each week!
Illustration_1%20copy.jpg

A little story to tide you over, as well...
135080519585.gif

I am a school teacher and last week we had our Open House for the parents.  I always set the mood in the classroom and play some light classical music to help me get ready to speak.  I stepped out of my classroom for awhile in the late afternoon.  When I returned to reopen my classroom later in the evening for the parents, I realized that the custodian had turned off my lights.  However, the light classical music was still playing and had changed into some scary, ominous classical music!!  I literally jumped out of my skin and thought to myself, "So Ji Sub!!  Where are you?"  LOL  Then, I quickly turned off the classical music!  Haha!
Scared.gif

Guest thetimeisright

hmmm the whole TMS might not air next week thing is taunting to me so much that ive been trying to find something that will confirm once and for all that it is/not airing... but no success as of yet T_T
cuz like someone said before, chuseok is actually the week after, not next week. i don't see why they would do the special chuseok programming the week before... unless that's always been the case?
is there anyone here who is familiar with chuseok specials and whether they air the week before or week of the actual holiday?? please and thank you ><

SeGafanlady said: So Ji Sub interview

I really want to meet a woman now. My idea of an ideal woman changes but I want someone who is very understanding and comfortable to be around. I hope my future girlfriend can understand and care for me a lot. I hope she would be somewhere around 168cm tall and wears her hair long.
_So Ji Sub on KBS Guerilla Date in 2009

Hyo Jin is very lovely. Her voice, gestures and expressions are naturally charming. No doubt when people call her Gong Lovely. I normally don’t talk too much with people I first met but I get really comfortable around her so…
_So Ji Sub on SBS Master’s Sun interview in 2013

- - - - -

Excuse me SJS-ssi, I think you two should be in love with each other, now what are you gonna do with that?

Credit to SoJinForever tumblr
tumblr_msorbhBimJ1sbwi4jo4_500.png

Guest julie721

Happy weekend chingus..

And what's with the news that we might not get our Master's Sun this week?? Otoke.. This is shocking new to my shipping heart?? How can I survive a week?? *cry*

I think I'm gonna meet Kim Ahjussi and beg for Master's pen.. Or maybe Master would buy me sun necklace too?? *haisssh in your dream lol*

Archived