[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

do you think it's also possible that maybe just maybe JW is part of the "kidnapping" thing but got out of hand thus making him really a victim when the supposed evil twin showed up? or maybe the dad knows something he isnt saying? anyhoo Ive seen some post here that there might air TMS next week. why is that?

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi eveyone! Finally I find time to comment here on the last two episode. Let me say, this might will be a long post cause I have a lot to write, hopefully I'll remember everything. First let me start by saying, I love this drama so much. It's getting better and better and each episode is better than the previous one. By the time it ends, this might well be my favorite drama this year and one of the best dramas ever. There were very good dramas this year, but this one is so special because of the excellent cast and the great plot. Hong sisters dramas never fail me (didn't watch Big and HGD but I loved all others). Can I be greedy and ask for an extension? This drama surely deserves it and they could add more ghost stories (which I love) and develop the characters relationships even more. If not, can I be greedy again and ask for a perfectly happy ending? Only such ending can leave me satisfied and I won't be sad when it's over. And It'll also make me watch this drama over again and again.

Episode 9 was pretty much amazing, I enjoyed it so much! I really loved OTP and STP scenes. We finally got a beautiful kiss and confirmation about OTP feelings for each other. I loved how it was built slowly to the kiss point. I was even surprised that the ghost who took over GS body wasn't evil but good. I liked her role and the importance she had. She actually helped our couple in her own way. I also loved the necklace part. I loved the idea of how it reached GS. The ghosts really obey to JW orders: like when he ordered the coffee guy to wait or when he told the bench ghost to give the necklace to GS. acting like a protective boyfriend to GS and acting like a boss to the ghosts. LOL!
KW, what does YR need to do with you? He's so rude and mean when he's truning her down. I really feel sorry for her. She's trying so much to win his attention but with no success so far. I hope they'll become a couple. But I did laugh so much at her words. She's too cute.
KW: It's a human being.
YR: No, I'm not a human being. I'm a goddess. Hey, 'Salary Man'....
...KW: Goddess is a form of ghost too, right? I really... hate things like that. Leave.
YR: Well, if you're that burdened by it... then I'll just be a regular human being instead of a goddess for you. (trans cr: dramafever)

Episode 10 was even better. Finally we see JW suffering because of GS. He's so puzzled about her feelings for him that it's driving him crazy. He doesn't know how to speak with her or how to show his feelings. He were so lost that at the end of the episode he just confessed that he loves her. Wow! Totally unexpected. It left me speechless. Well, some of the credit goes to GS as well because she just kept denying her feelings for him. It made him even more confused because of what the pianist wife said to him. You go, GS girl! Well done! But you know something? I really wanted him to burn with jelousy but when I see him like that, I feel sorry for him. It's like one minute I'm so angry with him and minute later I just adore him (like in the beginning of the episode  he just ignored her but then he said the week was hell for him). I think it's not going to be easy to win GS heart anymore. She's has closed her heart because she's afraid to dream again. She's not going to believe him so easily. It's symbolic actually, once he's open about his feelings she's the one who is lying. I want that by the end of episode 11 he will find out she has the necklace and he'll give her a deep passionate kiss, this time for real and they officialy become a couple. My wishful thinking. Anyway, they both suffer needlessly. If only they were honest with each other about their feelings.
I hope he won't waver because of the whole HJ thing. If he does, I'm going to kill him myself! One more thing, I can't stop thinking that what he felt for HJ wasn't a real love but more of youth crush that didn't get a proper closure. The funniest moment when GS said to him: "If not, please give birth to a son! Give birth to a son who has the same powers as you, and let me take care of him." LOL like he's going to make a son with any other woman who is not GS. I really, very much, want to see them get married and see their family in the end. A baby boy will be perfect. Please, grant me my wish!

Guest chuva80

If they reach 20% ...Can So Ji Sub sing this with Gong Hyo Jin?  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"마이큐 (My Q) - Seems Like I Love You
they have lots of similarities and MUSIC is one of them right?  ;)

Well, Well... I've watched it Live, and again with subs..  Oh my" from 2 of these episodes this week were 2 much 2 bare on my heart ;)) I LOVED IT... and now waiting for next week are actually 2 loooonnnngggg. I've never watched a drama like this before, Now I'm so glad I did. This drama will be 1 of my favorites  , that I'll use as a trophy, when I can put it on a shelve, and take it down when I want 2 watch it, because it's totally awesome :-bd  I really had 2 breathe in and breathe out, when JW said.... I THINK I LOVE YOU :x  Our OTP Couple has that perfect chemistry. No need 2 say more.. Last but not Least" Everyone that's on this thread and watching this drama are absolutely warm and cheerful, that welcome's you with open arms >:D<  And I just wanted 2 take the time out and THANK each and every 1 of you... 4 your live recaps, screen recaps, pictures, reviews, and let's not forget comments.. I LOVE IT ALL"  For me this drama and your comments is the 1 that keeps me going and continue coming back watching this drama 8->

Guest thetimeisright

pollarstar said:

araKitty

said:

Oh and I need a favour from you masters. I saw some gif image from BTS when SJS grabbed GHJ’s face and the scene when SJS put GHJ’s hand on his chest a few pages back. Now I never watch that BTS video before. Can any kind soul here share the links here?

Hi guys..

I checked out  the website that I usually download drama OST from ..to find that the master's sun ost part.5 is OUT ..
I love this drama and everything about it ..the OST is daebak no kidding..and whenever they released an ost ..you can find the background music ..i mean they didn't wait until the drama end and released the Full ost ..they give it to us with every new ost ..oh my goshhhhhhh..
Also whenever they play Hyorin-crazy for you in the drama my face is just …

They also used one of city hunter's background music in the beginning of episode 10 when JW came with you know who and TY saw them ..sigh , I just love this drama <3

and seriously in every korean drama when i become obsessed with the OTP i want them to get married..so pleas SJS oppa ..just get married with GHJ ..this will be the BEST thing that happened in a life time.. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

and those BTS ..WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME ..JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9qiyw8WlYQ

<3

looks like we won't have episodes next week.. shall we play a game to amuse ourselves then?

Complete the following scene:
mom: why are you wasting your time watching this drama? if you watched some science documentary, at least you would learn something
kid: dramas can be educational too
mom: really???? what did you learn from watching the master's sun?
kid: I learned_________________________________________

what would your answer be if you were the kid?

Archived