[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Watched episode 10 for the second time. Can't get over it when JJW confess to TGS his feelings for her. But i wonder what will happened when he finds out that CHJ still alive. For sure there will be a twist of feelings of him because CHJ was his first love. I hope there will be lots of lovey dovey scenes on the next episodes. PLease Hong Sisters make it 20 episodes.or more. So that they will be more closer to each other on n off screen. I've seen some SJS interviews in the past and only here you can see that his comfortable and talks a lot. THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS OF THAT 2 INTERVIEWS. 

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm never like this, I mean, I love the drama and romance when the main leads have chemistry. But THIS TIME, I reaaally sooooooooo want them to be together in real life! Wouldn't be fairy magical if they start a relationship and eventually marry? and then it would be said that "they met working in Master's sun" ...

So glad that I finally get to sit down and watch episode 10 (was reading recap until I can watch it). I'm glad that JW didn't try to run away from TS when he realized he liked her. Although he said he wanted to use only the part that wasn't wrong, his brain, but he ultimately let his heart took over him as he tried to get a confession from her by telling her that the ghost wife told him something...trying to force her to admit it was him, only to have it back fire on him (and I love to see how TS can always wiped that smile off his face when she reacted in a way he didn't expected). Then sulking because he didn't have the definitive answer that he was the one she liked. Basically...as many of you said, this episode is an episode in which JW tries to tie TS to him and to push her into confessing she likes him. Although he is reluctant in the process of falling in love with her, he's not stopping, and that's what I like about his character.

there were such superb answers to my earlier question from @acquarianunicorn, @pleinair, @chat27, @shajoona, @rrmski, @ccaddict, @namedx, @segafanlady -- I will give 10 out of 10! :)

shall we do another round then?

Complete the following scene:
(at a coffee shop)
friend #1: I am watching this awesome drama called Master's Sun. you should watch too..
friend #2: I am bored of all these dramas. it seems like every single drama, the characters are the same.
friend #1: no this one, they are different.
friend #2: so is the guy rich with a cold heart and now is being melted by the heroine's warm personality?
friend #1: kind of.. but JW is different
friend #2: really? 
friend #1: by your logic, all cakes are the same because it is just flour, sugar and eggs. but the recipe is different. some of the ingredients vary.
friend #2: so what is the recipe for this precious JW?
friend #1: JW is one part _________________________

how would you describe JW in terms of a recipe?

Guest koryandramalover

I wish my local tv network here in the Phil will get the rights to broadcast Master SUN .. i want many people to discover this drama gem and many filipinos will be on board for the SOJIN?TAEYANG-JOONGWOON SHIP HAHAHAHA

hanipg said: rawrlikeacooducky said: janepink1609 said: I'm currently watch again all of the BTS scene, but I'm really curious for the Eng sub of this video now: 

I have been watching these few times previously but not really understand what they are laughing about, hehe :DCould someone give the translation please?? thanks in advance.. :x

Lmangla said: there were such superb answers to my earlier question from @acquarianunicorn, @pleinair, @chat27, @shajoona, @rrmski, @ccaddict, @namedx, @segafanlady -- I will give 10 out of 10! :)

shall we do another round then?

Complete the following scene:
(at a coffee shop)
friend #1: I am watching this awesome drama called Master's Sun. you should watch too..
friend #2: I am bored of all these dramas. it seems like every single drama, the characters are the same.
friend #1: no this one, they are different.
friend #2: so is the guy rich with a cold heart and now is being melted by the heroine's warm personality?
friend #1: kind of.. but JW is different
friend #2: really? 
friend #1: by your logic, all cakes are the same because it is just flour, sugar and eggs. but the recipe is different. some of the ingredients vary.
friend #2: so what is the recipe for this precious JW?
friend #1: JW is one part _________________________

how would you describe JW in terms of a recipe?

Archived