[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest mywebfoot

Don't know if anyone has pointed this out already, but when JW walks off with GS for the second time, after meeting YR, she yells after them "What do you people think you are doing?!"... which is exactly the same thing JW told GS when he was laying down the skinship laws, as what NOT to do. So cute. Hong Sister's dialogue has so many hidden gems!! :))
Also, *ahem* how to say this, but I had the best dream about GJW last night. Let's just say that TGS would have no problem having access to his body. ;)
Thanks everyone for all the BTS/trans/pics. Happy Spazzing!

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mywebfoot

Just a little post as to why I like this the JS-GS relationship so much
1. They are not a young couple, they are both 30+ in real life and it leaks over into their acting - they become very grounded, realistic and yet able to laugh at themselves and each other. (JW: "are you, as someone who believes in ghosts, laughing at people who see aliens?" <-- so much irony!)
2. In the show, they have begun with a mutual need, which is more than I can say of many OTPs that just have some unreasoning burning love between them, and we are never shown why they are so attracted in the first place. Of course with JW/GS we get to see over and over again how they meet and then begin to surpass the terms of their bargain. That shows so much - mutual respect, care, admiration and then love.  It makes the crazy things they do (pulling a fiance out of nowhere to protect himself???) make sense!
3. And as many have already pointed out - no waffling about with misunderstandings and bad timing. They are so straightforwardly honest, especially GS - "I like you but I won't eat you up" that it gives us viewers lots of opportunities to enjoy their growing interactions instead of just being horribly frustrated at all the bad 'fate'.
And the least logical reason - GHJ and SJS BTS of course. The chemistry is amazing. I wrote this in my tumblr "They have best-friends-turned-lovers chemistry" , my favourite kind.

Guest mhayles24

I really love this drama... sjs and ghj are such great actors. You can't help but fall for sjs appeal. Can't wait for the next episodes. i'm still smiling after watching episode 10.

hello chingus....m enjoying all your post and goodies...thanks! and keep them coming :)

Im re-watching the episodes...JW although rude and arrogant is compassionate by nature...like in the 1st episode he didnt pushed TY out immediately when she's in the car...

I love the acting of both leads but I was wondering why TY is wearing the clothes she wears to work?  Considering its Kingdom shouldnt she be wearing something more appropriate?

I think HJ has a twin, didnt she said that she is protecting that person?  Perhaps if the twin didnt follow JW around the world it make sense to think that maybe something happened to the twin and HJ needs the money and therefore have no choice but to do it?  I really thought the kidnapper behind JW when he was young was a woman..it might have been HJ/Twin indeed.

We see the big change in TY in these past episodes...bcoz of JW she has a shelter and at the same time she doesnt run away from the ghost like she used to...

Even if HJ & Twin plan the kidnapping, how can a young girl plan it?  It cant be aunt either or a new character is impossible considering we are at ep10 already.

Secretary ajusshi is my favourite character besides the OTP :) he is indeed a father figure to JW and knows when to push the button :)

I hope the ending is sweet with marriage and babies :) I wont hope JW to be any different,,,perhaps the same attitude but different aura...like happier arrogant :) it wouldnt hurt if we have a scene where JW says "touch me all you want"

ok. i avoided posting for almost a year now, but darn it! this drama is too effing good, i can't avoid this place anymore!!!

anyways, down to business....

after catching up on all the episodes this week and then watching ep. 9 and 10 yesterday....wow... i'm on a drama high right now! there's been a lackluster of dramas lately and this one totally blew me away!!!

i seriously can't wait for when TaeYang will have to leave JoongWon like he wanted...he's totally gonna regret that!!! aaah! Wednesday is soooo far away!

GUAAAAU, Can't say which episode is better, but episode 10 was an OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOD kinda episode.

SO JI SUB you were born to be JOONGWON !!!

And WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT GHOST FROM EPISODE 10!!!  it gave me the creeps BIG TIME! soooo well made!!!!

Archived