[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JulieSean said:
See what I mean? He actually said "Out of the female actresses I think she's the best."   Woah ! Isn't that a HUGE compliment cos he's been acting for more than a decade. He's always praising g her in interviews right? In fact, she does it too. Seems like they are flirting with each other and showing their mutual interest.......I wish....

im really loving this drama and amazing chemistry with SJS & GHJ which is both my favorite actor&actress^^ep10 have been my most favorite ep so far^^somehow kinda suspicious with Mr. Secretary ahjusshi, he seem really nice and ship the couple so i hope im wrong thinking he might be the real culprit since the part with him at the foster house he kinda act weird..well hope not him:P
btw @pollarstar would it be possible to maybe upload the bts?seem my country can't view the youtube account:(

Guest august101

HavenInMuse said: august101 said: I wonder if the ghost GS sees isn't so much a ghost as the memory of HJ as she was pre-accident. Post-accident she has amnesia, major reconstructive surgery and feels an odd connection to JW but she doesn't know why.

Guest Brianwest92

uglypearl said: @jaiwook_08
Hong Sister's drama "Delightful Girl ChoonHyang" also parodied "Endless Love 2 : Winter Sonata"
and "I'm Sorry I Love You"
"I'm Sorry I Love You" is the drama that starred by So JiSeob

tumblr_llhg6531aJ1qf8tbjo1_500.jpg

Guest ccaddict

hanipg said:  
eiza96 said: I am afraid for a twist of the story after this. About the twin...why did she follow JW?? Something bad is going to happen to GS.  ohhh pls...this is why i don't want to start watching drama. My mind keep thinking and constructing the story...
:((

Hope the ending is going to be a good one and make me keep watching Korean Drama :)

Guest chuva80

NEWMARIO

said:

Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set of “The Master’s Sun” Show #SoJiSub and #GongHyoJin Having a Good Time

BgC5K6.jpg

SBS TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Master’s sun” has revealed behind-the-scenes photographs, including shots of bloopers, showing the two lead actors, #SoJiSub and #GongHyoJin , are having fun on set.

The photographs are from the shooting of the 9th episode, which aired yesterday. In one, Joo Joong Won (So Ji Sub) comforts Tae Gong Shil (Gong Hyo Jin) while she is having a bad dream, letting her rest her head against his arm so that ghost can’t disturb her. In another photo, Gong Shil appears to have her hands all over her male co-star.

The set of photos has attracted interest from the drama’s fans as the two leads appear to be full of energy and have great chemistry, even when they’re not acting.

In the scene being shot on that day, So Ji Sub perfectly pulled off his lines with his trademark “Get lost”, accompanied by hand gesture, at the ghost he believes to be bothering Gong Hyo Jin’s character. Gong Hyo Jin’s character then puts her hands all over So Ji Sub, causing the staff on set, and the actor’s themselves, to not be able to contain their laughter because of how unnatural the scene was.

The production company Bon Factory stated, “So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin’s NG photographs are so sweet. Their brilliant smiles and laughter really livens up the atmosphere on set. Please, everyone, continue to support ‘The Master’s Sun’”.

By: Oh Kyung Jin
Copyright@KpopFighting

Guest ccaddict

SeGafanlady said: So Ji Sub interview

I really want to meet a woman now. My idea of an ideal woman changes but I want someone who is very understanding and comfortable to be around. I hope my future girlfriend can understand and care for me a lot. I hope she would be somewhere around 168cm tall and wears her hair long.
_So Ji Sub on KBS Guerilla Date in 2009

Hyo Jin is very lovely. Her voice, gestures and expressions are naturally charming. No doubt when people call her Gong Lovely. I normally don’t talk too much with people I first met but I get really comfortable around her so…
_So Ji Sub on SBS Master’s Sun interview in 2013

- - - - -

Excuse me SJS-ssi, I think you two should be in love with each other, now what are you gonna do with that?

Credit to SoJinForever tumblr

yes  Gong Hyo Jin is 1, 72 m :D. she should just grow her hair a little bit longer. and you also said that she has nice legs, so what´s your problem, SJS?  she is also single it´s like  she broke off with her longstime boyfriend just for you, so go and CATCH HER!!!! :D

Guest ccaddict

i think the one who was really in love with him, was the one who died. but her name is not cha hee joo but sth else (cha .......).
cha hee joo is the evil one and the woman that is following him secretly all the years. i think she plans to marry him ot sth like that for money.
secr. kim and aunt knows that they were twins after "cha hee joo´s" death but didn´t tell JG becuz he would have been hurt. 
in ep. 10 the aunt saw "the living one" but did not recognize her. that means JG might also not recognize her.
the evil sister left her dying sister in the car and ran away. she lives as her sister now, took her identity, so everyone will think that cha hee joo, the girl JG loved died. 
maybe she changed her name again in sth else, so that aunt and kim won´t find out about her and maybe she had some plastic surgery.

i think the dead one is in a dilemma, becuz she truly loves JG but at the same  she still cares for her sister and don´t want to put her in jail.
the reasons for alle failure dating and marriage attempts i think is the dead one, reason: she still loves him and can´t see him with another woman 2. she knows that her living sister might kill the woman or both of them, becuz she´s crazy. what else can you call a woman, who lets her own sister in the car in order to die.  now that she knows that JG is in love with tae yang the ghost will possess her (maybe only for some hours a day like in 49 days and maybe with gong shil´s approval) and save him from her sister. maybe she will do sth to make her sister to stop all of her plans and doings... and when she sees finally that he loves gong shil so much, she will leave her body forever.    and the necklace is with her evil sister i think that´s the moment when JG will realize that this woman is the kidnapper...

ah yes and gon shil´s  accident five years ago must be somehow connected to them. but how? 

wow so complicated. what do you think, does this sound logically? :D

Archived