[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmangla said: looks like we won't have episodes next week.. shall we play a game to amuse ourselves then?

Complete the following scene:
mom: why are you wasting your time watching this drama? if you watched some science documentary, at least you would learn something
kid: dramas can be educational too
mom: really???? what did you learn from watching the master's sun?
kid: I learned_________________________________________

what would your answer be if you were the kid?

Lmangla said: looks like we won't have episodes next week.. shall we play a game to amuse ourselves then?

mom: why are you wasting your time watching this drama? if you watched some science documentary, at least you would learn something

Guest papoyfangirl

araKitty said: pollarstar said:

araKitty

said:

Oh and I need a favour from you masters. I saw some gif image from BTS when SJS grabbed GHJ’s face and the scene when SJS put GHJ’s hand on his chest a few pages back. Now I never watch that BTS video before. Can any kind soul here share the links here?

OMG suddenly I was afraid to fact that if they get married and Gong Shil turns into money loving chaebol wife of JW, his money love can be contagious too :D =)) 
(well i just watched the alumni scene, and since she dropped out if college her friends asked does she still have the chance to go back to studying and she said yes *but i think the plot hinted a little for future there*)

Guest ccaddict

looks like we won't have episodes next week.. shall we play a game to amuse ourselves then?

...that i found one more hot korean actor : SO Ji SUB 
:x
isn´t it enough?

AQUARIANUNICORN said: Lmangla said: looks like we won't have episodes next week.. shall we play a game to amuse ourselves then?

ccaddict said: looks like we won't have episodes next week.. shall we play a game to amuse ourselves then?

Archived