[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course all of us want a happy ending for our awesome couple...i have faith that the writers will give us a happy one,i really want a happy family ending type,with a baby that maybe can see also ghost jajja,it would remain in the style of the show and it would be so funny =)) I also hope that GS will change her style just a little,i don't want her to change drastically and be the Candy gold digger in the general idea(u know she has a rich guy so now she uses expensive clought out of nowere) but to be more styled...And i hope to see JW realize that Taeyang is also quite expensive as a person and that he can feel proud to have her love...till now we saw and heard that he is the expensive guy who in normal circumstances would be out oh her reach,we need a reversal as well >:)and it would be really funny if one ghost fells in love with her for one episode=))

Guest PBaddict

I already had a hard enough time tolerating HeeJoo's ghost who is refusing to tell the truth and now here comes the evil twin of hers who has been stalking JW for 15 years know... ohmy... I smell trouble coming our way soon.
JW's father is basically useless as a father but at least he is clearing the timeline for us... well... that's something I guess.

- the postcards from evil twin or HeeJoo (whichever... molla... decided not to care :D let's call her the evil one and for me the ghost will be the dead one :)) stopped 5 years ago -> the last one mentioned coming back to Korea
- Taeyang's accident happened 5 years ago
- JW also came back to Korea 5 years ago
wonder if all these will be put in connection... I wouldn't be suprised if the evil one had something to do with Taeyang's accident.

I actually decided not to wreck my brain with this cuz the romance push and pull already puts enough pressure on my mind and it's far more interesting, intense, sometimes maddening but definitely always fun and enjoyable to watch. :P:D
Like some of you mentioned of course I'm also interested in the backstory of Taeyang's accident or JW's kidnapping but I think I'll be calmly waiting on the rails for that train  to hit me in the face only when the right time comes :D

Btw, I dreamt about the last scene last night and my mind, heart, and soul continued the story for me :D it was fun and intense,

Taeyang just stood there dumbfounded after JW's confession, not having the courage to believe in his words, then after practically staring a hole into JW'S face,
- she called him a liar
- asked him if it's some kind of a test to calculate her worth
- then begged him not to play around with her, just keep up their radar-shelter relationship as it is cuz she said she can do it
- then she turned around abruptly saying she'll get lost now and go home
- but JW pulled her into a tight hug not letting her go, saying that just as Taeyang cannot simply be his Candy, he also cannot just be her shelter anymore, so let' s go home together.....

and my alarm woke me up :'( :D

This will be a long wait let's hope for some BTS news at least... I already repeated ep 10's OTP scenes like a hundred times but I feel I'm gonna have to keep on doing it. Thanks for all the shares! They really make my days, chingus! Annyeong! :D

;) :-h

So Ji Sub interview

I really want to meet a woman now. My idea of an ideal woman changes but I want someone who is very understanding and comfortable to be around. I hope my future girlfriend can understand and care for me a lot. I hope she would be somewhere around 168cm tall and wears her hair long.
_So Ji Sub on KBS Guerilla Date in 2009

Hyo Jin is very lovely. Her voice, gestures and expressions are naturally charming. No doubt when people call her Gong Lovely. I normally don’t talk too much with people I first met but I get really comfortable around her so…
_So Ji Sub on SBS Master’s Sun interview in 2013

- - - - -

Excuse me SJS-ssi, I think you two should be in love with each other, now what are you gonna do with that?

Credit to SoJinForever tumblr
tumblr_msorbhBimJ1sbwi4jo4_500.png

hanipg

wrote:

»

eiza96 said:

I am afraid for a twist of the story after this. About the twin...why did she follow JW?? Something bad is going to happen to GS.  ohhh pls...this is why i don't want to start watching drama. My mind keep thinking and constructing the story...

:((

Hope the ending is going to be a good one and make me keep watching Korean Drama

:)

actually a afraid something bad happen to TGS or JJ1 bcoz of this reason

TGS: china woman tell her to be careful to bad spirit that want to come back

JJ1: when JJ1 said to Kim,why he cant read is not because brain problem but heart problem

kim said to honestly to TGS about that, maybe TGS can help. but JJ1 said after I die and be ghost i shall meet her (epi 10)

@nona88 It was implied in the sinopsis that she had the accident 5 years ago or so she was in the car with her parents...they died and she lived but seriously injured...curious if the writers will mention something more about this with the few episodes left...if JW will ever ask more details about her ife...u know,if u love,care for that person u want to know her more,what are her pasions,her past etc...I'll still stick with my theory about the twins with HJ case because it's the most plausible till now :)) ..the one that died is HJ that was in fact in love with JW and the one who stalks him all this years,aka 15 from city to city is the other one,the evil one that kidnapped him and make him read that book...i think she is crazy,maybe she thinks JW is hers so she stays close to him...i'm curious if the girls JW saw and refused were also her medelling,it was mentioned that everytime he would want to date,the girl would have a strange accident so i'm curious if the crazy girl was behind it after JW refused them...I think Hj stays by him to protect him but because she loves her sister she wants to protect her as well,kinda twisted....I'm also curious if the girl loved her sister because we saw that she left her to die just to save herself...maybe she thinks that what was HJ belongs also to her,or was gelous of her....

This is also an eng. translation of the interview that previously translated by @dahheekeem hereAren't they just so lovely? their eyes, gestures, smiles, laughs are more than words..I'm so delusional for them right now ..arrghhh

http://ripgal.wordpress.com/2013/09/06/so-ji-sub-and-gong-hyo-jin-cuteness-in-sbs-late-night-interview-eng-translated/

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 2.2rem; margin: 0px 56px 5px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 5px 36px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 1px 1px; line-height: 1.2;"So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin cuteness in SBS Late Night Interview [Eng Translated]

TMS OTP

I lovelovelovelove it when actors and co-stars are perfectly in sync. The story may not live up, direction may suck, but more often than not, it’s the chemistry and rapport between the drama characters and actors themselves which make me feel and connect a lil bit more with with the drama as a whole. This year hasn’t been the best of drama OTPs or bromances (last year and year 2007 were DA BOMBS for me), but you immediately know it when such fluttery aawwwww moments hit you, you know you’re hooked.

I’ve got my share of lovelies this year, the Ugly Alert OTPs (JSXDH and HSXJY) and the Who Are You alterna OTP HJXSO just to name a few. But none comes this close to the adorable pair of TMS. The electrifying combo of So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin. I’d be lying to my face if my shippy heart didn’t flutter, if my brain didn’t over-think and over-analyse their constant teasing, flirtation and certain gestures of them off the camera telling us that something’s going on between them. But lucky I’m not as mad a RL shipper as I used to be when I was a teen, so either way, it’s all good when co-stars actually have so much fun together. Lovelovelove it!

So, just to mark my adoration for the year’s most adorable pair of co-stars, I’m going to do TMS fans a lil favour by translating their most recent BTS interview – which will make you go bonkers with their overflowing cuteness. It’s gonna be a word by word interview just cos summary in gist isn’t my thing, I’ll butcher everything up. But be still hearties, be prepared for the heart flutters to ensue! :)

Here’s the video to the interview:

(About half a minute was cut off from the video but I’ll translate those parts anyway. You’ll know when you get to the beginning part of the video.)

[Narration: N ||Host: H  ||  SJS ||  GHJ ]

[Deleted Part]

N: We are at the set of TMS right now and we met up with the 2 leads of the drama.

N: The skinship never stops even after filming stops. We envy GHJ. [scene shows GHJ teasing and touching SJS non-stop]

Director: They’re really like a couple, and are really very close. Their rapport is wonderful.

GHJ: Oppa is too handsome, and he often says interesting stuff.

GHJ: Actually I get along well with the actors (my co-stars) in most filming sets.

N: They met for the first time in TMS, and immediately hit off as if they’d known each other forever. It shows how good their relationship is.

GHJ: I didn’t laugh, Oppa you were the one! [The laughter between those 2 on set never stops, they create the mood and atmosphere on set.]

GHJ: It’s so fun, I always laugh and NG…. not Oppa,  but me (in a teasingly manner)! [sJS smiles]

GHJ: [Assumes role as interviewer and directs question at SJS] Don’t you think it’s fun doing a rom-com?

SJS: Oh, are we doing an interview right now?

GHJ: After all your melos and angsty stuff you must enjoy all the comical fun now right?

SJS: I like it.

GHJ: There goes his smile.

SJS: You’re doing well (as an interviewer).

GHJ: What do you do during leisure time?

SJS: I just lie down. [They both laugh]

===

[sJS and GHJ chats away while waiting for preparing and waiting for the Host to join them... ]

[The Host rushes into the room... wearing a shoe box - reference to TMS scene. SJS and GHJ laugh at her appearance and SJS immediately offers Host to touch him LOL to scare away the ghost. Then SJS jokes and asks Host for 100,000 won LOL ]

[interview - Deleted]

H: Both of you , the drama is the talk of the town at the moment. What do you think about your rapport?

SJS: We hit off right from the beginning.

GHJ: Ahh so that’s what he thinks.

SJS: [Rejected, he laughs and looks at GHJ adorably] No? We didn’t?

H: It seems like GHJ doesn’t see it that way [GHJ laughs like a loon].

SJS: Right I think I was the only one who thought so [both continue to laugh].

GHJ: It’s really easy to joke and make a fool out of Oppa. He even has the nickname – The Easygoing Man.

SJS: I’m really easy, 100,000 won will do! LOL

SJS; I have a lot of nicknames – the Shield, the Easygoing Man, the prawn [      ]…etc

GHJ: We’re so overboard chummy right now it’s making filming difficult.

GHJ: It’s about time for us to kiss. [sJS laughs]

H: Really? Can’t wait for that!

GHJ: I pleaded with Oppa to take off his coat, so that I could touch this part of his hand. LOL

N: What level of skinship do you wish to do in the drama?

GHJ: I’d love to do a back hug [GHJ smiles somewhat shyly and pervy-ly LOL].

SJS: I really enjoy the skinship I’m getting. [skinship is like second nature to them right now]

N: Your most memorable line?

SJS: Your shelter is here, come and hide.

SJS/GHJ: It’s all very sweet.

N: Apart from the line which melted hearts of all the girls out there, there is also one memorable gesture..

SJS: It was incredibly awkward in the beginning… but lately I’ve been able to do it quite effortlessly.

H: Was it ever in the script?

SJS: No.

GHJ: He thought about it for quite some time, on how to make it more effective. I told him by doing that [the gesture], it’d make others feel even more uncomfortable.

SJS: I thought it’d be a bit boring if I just said GET OUT, so I decided to add some hand gestures.

N: GHJ’s 4-stage transformation (scene when HJ first possessed TY’s body) also generated much attention.

GHJ: I was shocked when I first got the script, I didn’t know what to do. The ballet dancer, when I first did it, I NG-ed stop because I twirled too many times it gave me a headache.

SJS: Oh, the dog! That was the climax.

SJS: [Points to GHJ] She’s really charming and cute. [GHJ immediately smiles and nudges SJS *girl is obviously having so much fun!*]

GHJ: I really envy Oppa because he’s so handsome.

SJS: Why are you doing this? You’re already beautiful to begin with.

GHJ: Oppa’s arms are pretty too.

SJS: Her legs are very attractive.

[They both laugh]

[Even the Host cannot stand their chumminesss <3333 LMAO]

N: Someone please keep them in check!

H: The reason why TMS is so loved?

SJS: Our chemistry?

N: The secret to your soaring ratings?

GHJ: Because we have new stories adding up each episode. The crew has to prepare a lot of things to make these stories happen. We don’t have enough time and it’s quite tiresome, but it’s interesting.

H: Your pick for the Best Ghost?

GHJ: The shoe ghost was the scariest. The part of her crawling towards me, that was scary.

GHJ: But in actual fact it kinda resembles how our moms wipe our home floors. When I think of that I feel better, it’s less scary. But I’m used to the ghosts now. I’m even quite close with the them that I even take pictures with them.

H: We heard you had a meal gathering together?

GHJ: Oppa treated us to Korean beef, and it cost him about the price of a car. [sJS laughs LOL]

SJS: I was in a good mood, we had a great time.

GHJ: The restaurant owner even extended her business time for us.

H: The ratings are soaring, what would you do for us if TMS broke the 20% barrier?

GHJ: I’ll be a one-day MC for Late Night Interview [they all break into immense laughter].

SJS: I can’t do this.

GHJ: Oppa it’s easy, just say Hello I’m So Ji Sub and I’ll take care of the rest.

SJS: It’ll be a broadcast disaster for sure.

H: Please do this for us. If you cross the 20% rating barrier, you’ll do a 1 on 1 interview.

SJS: We can’t let them have it too easy.

GHJ. Alright Oppa [nods in agreement].

SJS: Of course, I’m the Master.

SJS: If it reaches 20, Hyo Jin will do it first. I’ll do it when it crosses the 25% mark.

GHJ: Okay, deal!

H: When will SJS and GHJ (referring to JG and TY in the drama)….[get together]?

GHJ: Hmmm… tomorrow, right away!

SJS: Can we say that?!

GHJ: Tae Yang has to get together with Joo Gun quick. We’re already causing a stir.

SJS: Who knows we’ll have a kiss right away.

SJS: Who knows he’ll grab her right away.

SJS: The 7th episode, we’ll have chumminess sweetness sadness all packaged into one.

GHJ: You’ll have to record it down.

SJS: We are working hard on TMS, an episode will air later on.

SJS/GHJ: Please watch it.

SJS: For TMS, please GET OUT! *SJS having so much fun*

Thank u SJS for your personal touch that made "Get Out" such a memorable line and made JW trademark  :x ...indeed without the gesture that line wouldn't be so good =D> And i'm so happy that he decided to take this role so much...i wasn't his fan till now but i'm now(i've past the time,he looks hot i'll watch period)...he is so good with comedy,hope he will do more light shows from now one...all his other ones were hard melo or were he always had a poker face...i bet he gained a lot a fans thanks to this show=D>

Guest papoyfangirl

hanipg said: papoyfangirl said:
llove said: i think i should prepare some tissues cuz the next eps must be tough. Do u guys think that CHJ twin will find out about ghost can take over GS's body and use that to make her sister comes back?  The dead CHJ isn't that bad but cuz she love JW so maybe she will grab this chance.Maybe she will make JW to choose between GS and CHJ? and then another kiss scene for us~ hahaDoes SJS join variety shows? I want to see them on Running Man ^^

Hi masters. Just want to share with you how I watch TMS last night.

Cuz I couldn’t bear seeing TY disappointed face of knowing the fiancée news, so I took my laptop to the family room and watched TMS that was on S One TV AND on streaming site, both at the same time. (well it’s only ep2 on S One but hey, it’s never hurt to see these 2 over and over again)

IMG-20130906-WA0002.jpg

But last night episode was sooooo good that I keep on squealing for the entire hour. Even the scene with the aunt and her husband was enjoy to watch except for the ghost of course (despite the fact that I don’t understand a thing.. haha..)

Oh and I need a favour from you masters. I saw some gif image from BTS when SJS grabbed GHJ’s face and the scene when SJS put GHJ’s hand on his chest a few pages back. Now I never watch that BTS video before. Can any kind soul here share the links here?

Archived