[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DIANDRA

syahrilaiyub said: @DIANDRA yeh but dont you think "someone" help her? Why JW aunt know her but when his husband ask her reaction change from happy to kinda hurried...and if hee joo ghost is nice,why dont warn her(TGS)? Instead she just make sad face always....

Guest Büşra Akbulut1430292989

Ayin Santos said: does anyone know the song that played in episode 8? when Gong Sil was getting ready to see Joong Won at the pool?
Here are the english translation for the lyrics :
"it's you, love that's like destiny, sad memories were like shadows"
it was the song that played after Touch Love. Thank you.

@DIANDRA After watching drama' date=' I am 100% shipping GHJ and SJS together not only in drama but in real life :x I am shipping SMA with someone else   :P :\">[/quote']

I ship Shin Min Ah with Lee Jun Ki. Have u seen them in Arang? Omg they are so cute together !

Ah so can these 2 get together in real life? Master and our Big Sun? In real life?

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Master’s Sun,” Unstoppable Winner on Prime Time TV ChartsPosted on 2013/09/06 by Kang Jung Yeon in TV with 0 Comments
From left, Korean actress Kim Yoo-lee, Kong Hyo-jin, actors Seo In-guk and So Ji-sub pose on the wall paper of SBS drama "Master's Sun." [sBS]

SBS’s romantic comedy series “Master’s Sun” has glued itself on the top spot of Wednesday and Thursday prime time TV charts for the fifth week straight.

The So Ji-sub and Kong Hyo-jin starrer grabbed the biggest number of viewers on September 4 and 5′s 10 p.m. time slot after posting an average rating of 17.5 percent, according to AGB Nielsen Media Research (Nielsen Korea) Friday.

Actor Lee Joon-gi’s drama “Two Weeks” took the runner-up spot on the chart after drawing in an average viewership of 9.7 percent in the same time frame.

Uhm Tae-woong and Kim Ok-vin’s period-set series “The Blade and Petal” ended its run at the bottom of the chart with an average mark of a disappointing 5.15 percent.

The drama will be followed up starting next week by K-pop star BoA’s two-part romance drama “Waiting Love.” Co-starring Choi Daniel, Kim Ji-won and K-pop boy band ZE:A member Siwan, the two-part pilot drama centers on a college girl who only dates bad boys and comes to take lessons under a skilled dating coach.

Meanwhile, TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistic) showed the three programs in the same order yet slightly different figures in the same time period.

“Master’s Sun” took the top spot on the chart with an average rating of 17.25 percent while “Two Weeks” and “The Blade and Petal” followed sequentially with average scores of 9.85 percent and 3.1 percent, respectively.

Reporter. Kang Jung-yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Lee Hye-ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr

Courtesy of SBS

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

.....But TNmS says 

our TMS's ratings in Seoul

Ep9 : 20.0% 

Ep10 : 20.0%

qdtp.jpg 

The way they look at each other.. none of us will able to see any acting vibes there.. it looks so real and genuine to me. I mean... you can't have that kind of gaze to that significant other if you don't harbor any romantic feeling for him/her..

I don't mean and don't want to ship them as a real couple (since onnie is too old for that) but why they keep bombarding me with all these clues?

I thought this episode's ghost was the scariest! I almost jumped when I saw the ghost sitting on the aunt while she is sleeping.. have you had nightmares that something heavy is pressing you down and you can't wake up even though you are trying to? waaaaaah... I will have to quickly fast forward those scenes if I re-watch this episode....

:-SS

Yes me too i think that ghost is scariest through out the episode so far!

i dont want to ship them as a real couple because i;ve seen few dramas that GHJ acting. and that is the same chemistry i feel when she work with cha seun won. lee syun gun, and jang hyuk ... she is so genius right? 

Archived