[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should I have listened so I can know for sure…? Ah, I don’t know.

cr to mamorism 

I had to sign in for this!! look wise, SJS at his best!! he looked awesome. perfect.

Guest DIANDRA

The song played during the scene where TGS and Candy Kang hugging and being cheered by ghost and alien/TGS and JW watching the fireworks at the Hotel Kingdom Pool (TGS imagination)/TGS picked up the necklace/JW and TGS leave the restaurant at episode 10 still remains a mystery.

I notice many viewers are also curious and try to find the title and singer/s of the song but to no avail....

Can someone enlightened us please.....
:(( ^:)^

Im still curious about background gong sil and her accident..if this drama have long epi i hope the writer can put the story about previous gong sil..but these drama based on jw story maybe it not necessary to put gs previous background and they have only 16 episode.its still mystery who is hee joo want to protect..we dont know a real culprit and i think someone have related with jw or close with him..and so far i like hong sister storyline although havee weakneses but still good story esp the main lead have great tremendous chemistry.. =D> im so happy sjs take this role and really perfect with him..im waiting for a long time he took like this role.this yearsbs have great selection drama and achieve a good rating..so hard to me to choice the best couple..i hope all couple win for the best couple...i love them all.. =))

Yeah could we put those ghost photos under spoilers with a warning? I am using a phone and trust me, when you hit that 2 faces, it's effectively freaked me out and made me upset. Yes yes yes I know it's a ghost drama but still...
Thank you.

Archived