[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8552_382194958548420_1251362530_n.jpg
They are shooting at A Twosome Place and in a drama, So Ji Sub owned this.The banner stated:
SBS 수목드라마 주군의 태양 촬영중입니다
SBS Wed/Thur drama "Master's Sun" shooting now.
첫방송 2013년 7월31일 수요일 SBS 오후 10시 예정
The first premiere is expected on July 31st Wed. SBS 10 pm.
이용에 불편을 드려 죄송합니다!
We are sorry for this inconvenience caused!

Credit to Han Choah of Master's Sun facebook Group for translating.

This show will be so creepy awesome,not a fan of horror flicks but i'll see this one because i like the cast and writers and i'll laugh :x Of course our leading lade must look pale and sleepy poor girl it would be actually kinda strange if she looked radiant with no sleep at all=))When i read the premise i always think of Chilling Romance and i found it scary ,to see gost pop out in the midle of the night...Mr Joo as well has some mojo if he repells ghosts...i hope it will be a succes because the writers really need to boost their confidence:x

Guest dotaku

when did the teaser video of this drama will be aired? I really need to watch rom-com right now, especially with happy ending... gosh... I watch too many sad drama this year..

Me too but knowing the writers i already prepere myself for good doze of laugher and no drinking coffee on this one...I really want like many of u to watch something funny and with a HAPPY ending,to many good shows with sad ending(what's with the sad ending trend now,ruin a good story with that)Can't wait to see it already,not a fan of So Ji Sub but i hope he'll make me become one after this show:x

Guest ziimblu

So excited to watch so ji sub again! Yahooooo!
 I like the new/younger kdrama guys, sure, but SO JI SUB rocks really, both a face and some talent one never forgets!!!!  (along with jo in sung, jang dong gun, joo jin mo.......and hyun Bin of course ;-)

@sicknine

That ghost is a SHE! =)) Didn't even cross my mind xD

@Yoshikitty

Lucky Korean fans. One may be out to buy some cola but ends up stumbling upon the Sun of My Master shooting location in the process. Imagine...8->

@sicknine Imagine what kinda death she had to the point of erasing all gender markers from her/his face =))

@Yoshikitty Gracias for the pics.

c6hc.jpg

The weather must be really hot for that girl to cover her head like this. Poor people. :(

Edit:

@julia_lee You're more than welcome to butt in dear :x Thnx for solving the dilemma :))

Can't believe I didn't make the connection before XD

Edit 2: Well, @Miky88 That's what I thought at first but I had second thoughts when uri sicknine called it a she. Even now that we know for sure it's a he, it makes sense both ways if you asked me ;))

The drama should come out quickly chinja. Not having much to discuss while being soo excited about it, we're guessing the ghost's gender XD

Guest julia_lee

@sicknine @dr25 . . sorry guys to butt in on you like this but if you are talking about this

1010923_630740943605575_599368384_n.jpg

I think that person is the same person in

here

996863_662679257080268_720866162_n.jpg

and in here

996863_662679260413601_743090180_n.jpg 

so, my take is.. that famous ghost is a HE..

Archived