[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; "Seo In-guk Ready to Fascinate TV AudiencesPosted on 2013/07/09 by Lee Hye Ji in TV with 0 Comments

Seo In-guk

Korean singer-actor Seo In-guk in a teaser image for his new TV series “Sun of the Lord” (translated title). [bonfactory]

Seo In-guk

Korean singer-actor Seo In-guk (right) in a teaser image for his new TV series “Sun of the Lord” (translated title). [bonfactory]

Korean singer-actor Seo In-guk is ready to capture female fans’ hearts with his new TV series.

Bonfactory, the producing firm of Seo’s upcoming SBS drama “Sun of the Lord” (translated title), disclosed a snippet of the rising star through a press release Tuesday.

In the photos, Seo, donning an all-black outfit, looks around his room in a house for students where female lead Tae Gong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin) works as a keeper.

The audition-born star also said to have to build his figure to depict his charismatic character Gang-woo who started to work in a security company in hopes of protecting people.

His agency Jellyfish Entertainment explained in a statement, “Seo has been doing his best to give a detailed description of his role. After he was cast in the drama, he has also tried to look like Gang-woo physically so he lost some weight through a diet and weight training.”

The drama, centering on a greedy boss (So Ji-sub) and a dismal female personal assistant (Kong) who will console souls with scary yet sad stories, is slated to premiere on July 31 as the follow-up to ”I Can Hear Your Voice.”

Reporter. Lee Hye Ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of Bonfactory

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

Seo In Guk Unleashes His Charisma for ′The Sun of the Lord′

intresting
  •  
  • Facebookweiborenren
  • 0Rating

2013.07.09 17:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Son Bo Kyung  Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Seo In Guk will be acting as a heavy and charismatic man after losing a lot of weight.

The singer will be appearing in the SBS drama The Sun of the Lord as Kang Woo, a man who starts working at a security company after feeling he wants to protect others.

His new role will be a masculine guy, completely different from the kind and cute roles he put on for tvN′sReply 1997 and MBC′s Rascal Sons.

40228002.jpg

Kang Woo has good looks and a gentle voice, but inside he is full of a heavy charisma. He will be taking care of a secret mission while hovering around So Ji Sub and Kong Hyo Jin.

Seo In Guk acted as Kang Woo with his deep eyes at a shoot for the drama held on June 16. This day, he looked over a room he was to live in, located in a building for which Tae Gong Sil (Kong Hyo Jin) acts as the custodian.

He dressed in all-black for the scene, showing off his new, slimmer body. The singer had lost weight through endless weight training exercises, and came to boast an all-new sharper jawline and more muscular body.

A rep from Seo In Guk′s agency Jellyfish Entertainment said, "Seo In Guk has been doing his best at trying to put on deep eyes and expressions. He especially molded the perfect manly body for his role through a diet and weight training after he was confirmed for the drama."

An official from the drama′s production company said, "Seo In Guk is talented in many ways. He has been finding a place for himself as an actor by being recognized for his skills across many pieces. You can look forward to seeing the charismatic security officer Kang Woo."

The Sun of the Lord is about a woman who can see ghosts and an arrogant man. It will air its first episode on July 31 in I Hear Your Voice′s time slot.

Photo credit: Born Factory

Guest jjsweeter0211

“MASTER’S SUN”: SO JI SUB AND GONG HYO JIN’S FIRST ENCOUNTER GETS PHYSICAL

Posted by goodange on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 · 

Master’s Sun had a bunch of firsts the last few days with releases of initial stills of its leads, So Ji SubGong Hyo Jin, and Seo In Gook. Today, the show teases us with So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin’s first introduction to each other.

Their first meeting is being described as a strange one, and it seems Gong’s Tae Kong Sil makes a terrible first impression on him, as So’s Joong Won thinks she’s crazy. It might be the way she’s touching him? Or perhaps it’s the balloon dress shirt she’s wearing?

Crazy first encounters between the OTP is nothing new in Hong Sisters’ dramas, but we know that eventually, love will blossom between this pair ;) And I can’t wait to see So Ji Sub in comedic mode.

ms1_zps71079325.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/09/so-ji-sub-and-gong-hyo-jins-first-encounter-in-masters-sun/

Guest NEWMARIO

“MASTER’S SUN”: SO JI SUB AND GONG HYO JIN’S FIRST ENCOUNTER GETS PHYSICAL (UPDATED)

Posted by goodange on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

Master’s Sun had a bunch of firsts the last few days with releases of initial stills of its leads, So Ji Sub,Gong Hyo Jin, and Seo In Gook. Today, the show teases us with So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin’s first introduction to each other.

Their first meeting is being described as a strange one, and it seems Gong’s Tae Kong Sil makes a terrible first impression on him, as So’s Joong Won thinks she’s crazy. It might be the way she’s touching him? Or perhaps it’s the balloon dress shirt she’s wearing?

Crazy first encounters between the OTP is nothing new in Hong Sisters’ dramas, but we know that eventually, love will blossom between this pair ;) And I can’t wait to see So Ji Sub in comedic mode.

001_zps8bbc9aa2.jpg~original002_zps0b65a465.jpg~original003_zps8bb96489.jpg~original004_zps9c579033.jpg~original005_zps842cf5c7.jpg~original006_zpsf6f84e3b.jpg~original

Sources  |  Newsen  |  Korea Star Daily

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/09/so-ji-sub-and-gong-hyo-jins-first-encounter-in-masters-sun/

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub Attend Their First Shoot for ′The Sun of the Lord′

Kong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub put their chemistry to the test at their first shoot for SBS′ The Sun of the Lord.

Kong Hyo Jin will be appearing as Tae Gong Sil, a woman who can see ghosts, while So Ji Sub will become Joo Joong Won, a cold man.

40321002.jpg

Gong Sil and Joong Won first meet when Gong Sil, who had been outside in the rain, suddenly barges in on Joong Won, who had stopped his car due to a mysterious light. She considers him her only hope, and keeps acting inappropriately in front of him.

The two come close to each other even before they feel any affection for each other, begin fighting.

The shoot for the scene took place on June 19, at a rest stop in Paju-si.

Spirits were high despite the late start, and the two leads shone with happy energy all throughout the shoot.

Gong Hyo Jin appeared in a delirious state, but then brightened up after approaching So Ji Sub, while So Ji Sub became the cold, taken aback man he was supposed to be.

While during shoots they bickered in their roles, they read their scripts together when the cameras were off, giving each other advice and generally putting on a warm mood.

A rep from the drama′s production company Born Factory said, "Everyone has been paying a lot of attention at the match of So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin, their first couple match since their debuts. On set they′ve also been exceeding expectations with their teamwork."

The Sun of the Lord is about a tearful woman who can see ghosts and her encounters with an arrogant man.

Producer Jin Hyuk of Shining Inheritance and Prosecutor Princess was joined by screenwriters Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho for the drama.

It will air its first episode on July 31.

Photo credit: Born Factory

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40321

Guest NEWMARIO

So Ji sub and Kong Hyo jin as a couple? Making scene of Masters Sun to be revealed

ccgr9wj2oltap2rar7nargj28gbc99ga.jpg

[by Joy Kim] Actor So Ji sub’s comeback drama SBS Master’s Sun’s making scene was revealed.  
The new drama, Master’s Sun will start broadcasting from 31st of July. So Ji sub plays the main role Joo Joong won and actress Kong Hyo jin will play Tae Gong sil. 
  Their story begins when So Ji sup stops car on the middle of the road after discovering mysterious light. Kong Hyo jin was lost in the rain and when she finds So Ji sup’s car, she jumps in his car hoping he could save her. 
Their meeting scene was shot at a service area located in Paju, Gyeongi-do. Despite the late hour, both of the actors were energetic. Throughout the shooting they monitored their acting and shared opinions. Despite this drama was their first project together, they went along well. 
Meanwhile, SBS Master’s Sun is a story about arrogant and stingy man and a woman who sees ghosts. The drama is written by the same writer from ‘My Girlfriend is a Gumiho’, ‘The Greatest Love’. The first episode of Master’s Sun will be aired on 31st of July. (photo by Bon Factory)   contact: news@bntnews.co.uk

Guest ohayyo

SIG has to swim a lot for "No Breathing", no wonder he loses weight.he really works hard. tbh, I so wanna watch this drama b/c of him hehehe :D

Okay two things.  GHJ looks great with longer hair and she should keep it that way.  Secondly...Where in the hell can I get that white shirt in the state?!  That white shirt is hot and I love it.  At first I thought it was a white nightgown but it's like an extra long pintuck shirt.  I love it.

Guest snowflakesj16

Seeing the stills of So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin together makes me even more excited to watch this series. I've been a fan of Gong Hyo Jin from Pasta and Greatest Love cause I love her effortless acting. I kind of thing So Ji Sub's in the same wavelength/intensity as hers, so I'm really looking forward to it, especially since it's a comedy. So Ji Sub in a romantic/horror-comedy, yey! :) thanks for all the updates!

Just saw the teaser,that's one creepy one indeed especially the last part i find it... :x Just got a lot more into his character now that i saw that teaser...:-SSHope that a gost won't posses our heroine like it's hinted in it

Archived