[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

A sneak peek to the Script of Episode 1 and Episode 2 of TMS ;)Yaayyy ~~ I'm so excited. The cover is just so daebak! =D>
576613_618022318210771_901024637_n.jpg

Credit to the owner of the pic. I think, to the SBS :)
And ZE:A's Hyungsik is confirmed as the teen version of So Ji Sub. Filming will begin soon. They will film first the teen version. I wonder if we will have a teen version of Gong Hyo Jin too.
Article here: KOREA DAILY

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doanlan

hello everyone,

as u said, they begin shotting this month right ?!

and the drama will be aired next month ...

wow, sooooooooo excitted, it's drama I wait for the mosy now !

So Ji Sub Master fighting :))

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=37777
Original Article: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=178401

Seo In Guk Cast in Hong Sisters′ ′The Sun of the Lord′

2013-06-04 11:32  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi
Translation Credit : Erika Kim  

Seo In Guk will be joining So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin in their upcoming drama.

The singer has been cast for a role in the upcoming SBS drama The Sun of the Lord as Kang Woo, the head of the security team at shopping mall Kingdom.

39544272.jpg

Kang Woo used to be a part of the Zaytun Division, and chose to work in security and continue to protect others after leaving the army. He is very responsible and strong.

The singer-turned-actor aims to turn around his soft and gentle image for a rougher and more masculine figure.

Seo In Guk commented, "I′m honored I′ll be acting with So Ji Sub sunbaenim (senior) and Gong Hyo Jin sunbaenim. I′ll work hard in this great opportunity to help the piece shine."

The Sun of the Lord is about how a secretary who can see ghosts comes to soften her rigid boss.

Its script will be taken over by the Hong Sisters under the direction of producer Jin Hyuk of Shining Inheritance and City Hunter.

A rep from the drama′s production company Born Factory said, "Seo In Guk holds a both gentle and masculine image inside of him, which lets him fit well into the Kang Woo role. You can look forward to seeing a new side to Seo In Guk."

Photo credit: Jellyfish Entertainment

Seo In-Guk in SBS Drama "Master's Sun"

photo315862.jpg

Singer and actor Seo In-guk is starring in the new SBS drama "Master's Sun".

Written by the Hong sisters, "Master's Sun" is about the things that happen when proud and self conceited man Joo Joong-won (So Ji-sub) meets a female assistant name Tae Gong-sil (Gong Hyo-jin) who sees ghosts.

Seo In-guk's role of Kang-wook is a soldier from the Zaytun who's seen the disasters of war. He does his best as team manager of Joong-won's new shopping mall.

Seo In-guk starred in the tvN drama "Answer to 1997" last year and is currently starring in the MBC entertainment program, "I Live Alone".

Credits: HanCinema

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/58400

Seo In-guk Cast in Kong Hyo-jin, So Ji-sub Drama

2013/06/04 by Lee Eun Ah

Korean singer-actor Seo In-guk [Jellyfish Entertainment]
2013060411344815636.jpg

Singer-actor Seo In-guk has been cast in SBS’s new drama, his agency said today.

Seo will be joining actress Kong Hyo-jin and So Ji-sub in romantic comedy horror “Sun of the Lord” [translated title] which is set to air in August, Jellyfish Entertainment said through a press release.

Set in a hotel, the drama centers on a greedy boss and a dismal female personal assistant who will console souls with scary yet sad stories. Here, Seo will take the rigid and manly role of a head of the security of shopping mall Kingdom.

The production company, Bonfactory, was quoted in a statement as saying that Seo was cast because of his colorful character of being soft and manly at the same time. Seo will be showing a new side of him through the upcoming show.

The drama will be written by the ‘Hong Sisters,’ namely Hong Jeong-eun and Hong Mi-ran, who have written several smash hit dramas including SBS’s “You’re Beautiful” and MBC’s “The Greatest Love” while producer Jin-hyuk who directed Lee Min-ho’s SBS hit drama “City Hunter” and Lee Seung-gi’s “Brilliant Legacy” will take the megaphone.

Meanwhile, Seo is currently shooting his upcoming sports film “No Breathing,” which cranked in on May 19, with rookie actor Lee Jong-suk and Girl’s Generation’s Yuri.

Reporter. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Photo Courtesy of Jellyfish Entertainment

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

Seo In-gook joins Hong sisters’ horror rom-com drama
601326_335501766578586_1888389842_n.jpg

Seo In-gook (Answer Me, 1997) is heading back to television as the latest addition to the Hong sisters’ upcoming rom-com-horror drama Master’s Sun. Hm, he isn’t someone I would’ve guessed to play second lead to Gong Hyo-jin (Best Love) and So Ji-sub(Ghost), but his star is on the rise so good for him for nabbing a high-profile project. (Seo’s last drama was kind of a flop—weekend series Rascal Sons—but overall he’s had a breakout year as a rookie idol-turned-actor.)

The plot of the drama centers around a “gloomy” secretary heroine who suddenly gains the ability to see ghosts, and the ambitious pain-in-the-butt hero who is the president of the company she works for. We’ve seen these elements in rom-coms before, but I’m hoping that this show will have a fresh take and manage to wring something new and interesting out of it. If anything I’m very eager to see So Ji-sub in comedy and ditching his heavy image, while Gong Hyo-jin is wonderful in everything.

Seo In-gook comes into play as an employee of our hero’s “shopping mall kingdom”; he’s also a former soldier, having served in the Zaytun Division of the South Korean Army, which was deployed to Iraq in the mid-2000s. That’s oddly specific. Following the character’s discharge from service, he chooses to use that experience and skill set in pursuing a job in the private sector, thus leading him to take a job as the security head of So Ji-sub’s company.

The drama, which is directed by City Hunter and Prosecutor Princess PD Jin Hyuk, will premiere in August on SBS.

Via MBN

Credit Dramabeans

Guest doanlan

@sicknine

btw, the scrypt of Hong sisters is always not................ bad, it means it's good

and with So Ji Sub in comedy, the first time as I know............. it's very interesting to wait

Guest iheartyou1518

doanlan said:

@sicknine

btw, the scrypt of Hong sisters is always not................ bad, it means it's good

and with So Ji Sub in comedy, the first time as I know............. it's very interesting to wait

Seo In Guk Signs On To "The Master's Sun" class="cb b15" align="center"Seo In Guk

Superstar K winner Seo In Guk has signed on for a role in a new romantic comedy/horror drama. The drama titled "The Master's Sun" stars So Ji Sub, who recently appeared in "Phantom," and Gong Hyo Jin, who starred in "Pasta" and "The Greatest Love."

In the drama, Seo in Guk will play Kang Woo, a former soldier who is the head of the security division at a shopping mall.

So Ji Sub plays the greedy CEO Joo Joong Won who hires Kang Woo. Gong Hyo Jin plays Tae Kong Il, the secretary with the supernatural ability to see ghosts. The drama is written by the Hong sisters, who created "You're Beautiful" and "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho," and will be directed by Jin Hyuk of "Shining Inheritance" and "City Hunter."

"I'm honored to be acting with So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin," said Seo In Guk. "I will work hard at this great opportunity and help the drama shine."

The role will offer the singer a chance to portray a very rough, masculine character.

"Seo in Guk has both a gentle and a masculine side. The latter is a good fit with the character of Kang Woo," said a representative from the drama production company. "You can look forward to seeing a new side to him."

The singer-turned-actor began his career by winning the talent reality show "Superstar K" in 2009. He came from a poor family and always dreamed of becoming a singer. And while he released a few successful songs, none have been quite as popular as expected. Some netizens think he is a better actor than a singer, unlike other idols-turned-actors. One fan wrote that he shines more when he's acting. Another said that acting offers him a better chance to display his charm.

His unexpected acting career began when he played the dual roles of Kim Chang Mo and Kim Jeon Seol in "Love Rain." His first leading role was in the drama "Reply 1997."

This year is turning out to be a good one for Seo In Guk's career. He snagged roles in two films, "Police Family" and "No Breathing."

He also recently released a single "With Laugher or with Tears." Actress Go Hye Sun appeared in the music video for that song and composed "Were We Happy?" another song that he released. He then debuted in Japan with the release of the single "Fly Away."

And now he has a role in this drama, which will air in June.

Credits: KDramaStars

AND THE FIRST SHOOTING STARTED ~ 970627_465196310239967_1757960854_n.jpg
So Jisub's character (JooJoongwon) is the CEO of Hotel & Shopping mall. 
This drama's main place is his hotel. That means So Jisub lives there in the drama. 
His shopping mall name is Kingdom. If you know 51k means 51 kingdom, you know why the shopping mall has such a name. 

Look ~ That's Gong Hyo Jin ~ wearing red t-shirt ~ Kyaaa~ so excited <:-P
credits to: 한초하 @The Sun of My Master (주군의 태양) [korean drama 2013] facebook group

Guest Ayin Santos

jaiwook_08 said: AND THE FIRST SHOOTING STARTED ~*photo*
So Jisub's character (JooJoongwon) is the CEO of Hotel & Shopping mall. 
This drama's main place is his hotel. That means So Jisub lives there in the drama. 
His shopping mall name is Kingdom. If you know 51k means 51 kingdom, you know why the shopping mall has such a name. 

Look ~ That's Gong Hyo Jin ~ wearing red t-shirt ~ Kyaaa~ so excited <:-P
credits to: 한초하 @The Sun of My Master (주군의 태양) [korean drama 2013] facebook group

Gong Hyo Jin discusses 'The Master's Sun' and co-star So Ji Sub

947194_336800516448711_31192141_n.jpg

Actress Gong Hyo Jin revealed what it was like to return to television after two years as well as her expectations when it came to So Ji Sub, her 'The Master's Sun' co-star.

Gong Hyo Jin participated in an interview with @star1 for the magazine's June issue. She definitely had netizens' interest piqued by introducing her drama by saying, "Death's race begins."

The actress continued, "I'm worried about everything. I wonder if the screenplay will come out quickly and whether the summer premiere will be all right. I'm more afraid of dramas than I am of films." 

"There are times I feel like my life expectancy is shortened, but when I receive a lot of love from viewers, I forget what I went through. Though there's a lot of anticipation, I just want it to do as well as my previous project."

She also commented on working alongside the charismatic actor So Ji Sub as she shared, "I was able to meet him for the first time through this drama. Rumors about what a good person he is are widespread. I'm waiting to film the first episode with no worries."

So Ji Sub will play the role of Joo Joong Won, who is a cold, ambitious boss, while Gong Hyo Jin will play Tae Gong Shil, a sensitive assistant. 'The Master's Sun' is set to premiere this August!

© allkpop

Archived