[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

SJS in "i am sorry, i love you" is so charismatic... in "company man", he is just so and so imo but overall he is still above average... really looking forward for this up n coming show... but since somebody from the north is liking him so much... i'll bash SJS when ever i get the chance during the duration of the masters's sun broadcast ...

Ji-Seob-So-3.jpg

cr: dramafever

Guest AlobAro

i have never said that the said somebody from the north is a gal.. actually the gender is still shrouded in mystery n open to debate... a tribe in tibet tells me that somebody from the north is called she-male... not really a female but somewhere in between species... one thing for certain is that somebody is surely scary as hell but... since this is Alob aka me, myself n i... so... i don't even give a damn about it...  bashing all the wayyyyy....

Guest sicknine

Thanks for all the updates!
at least I won't be bored even this drama haven't started yet!I can already sense the tough competition in August. I checked up there's another 2 promising drama will be aired in August which I'll be watching too :))  ; Good Doctor and Two Weeks. Two months more! 

Hi, it's my first post here. Finally the filming of So Jisub started on June.18.Actually I wondered why only the actress Gong Hyojin was filming for weeks. Recently I heard and saw stories and photos of episode 1~2. Now I understand.It seems another comic & romantic horror story, sounds interesting, suit for hot summer season.
From director Jin Hyuk's facebook. https://www.facebook.com/jinhyuk0406jv4xoZNPDisZg.jpg

Metapolis (http://www.e-metapolis.co.kr) mall is the main filming location, a shopping mall of Mr. Joo (So Jisub).
!! SPOILER !!Here is the brief story of ep 1~2Since Miss Tae Gol Shil lost her parents by traffic accident, she sees ghosts. Every night various ghost come to her and ask(?) help to solve their problems. So Tae has to grant their wishes just to be free from them. She can't sleep at night, so she is sleepy all day long.One night on the dark street, she meets a car and is given a drive. It was Mr. Joo's car.She even sees a girl ghost next to him, who was his ex-gf who died long time ago.But she finds something strange, when she touches his body, all the ghosts around her disappear! He is the man who can make her sleep.(This street scene was the first filming of SJS, so episode 1 is mainly Miss Joo's various activities to grant ghosts' wishes, just like the movie Sixth Sense.)Mr. Joo is the CEO of big shopping mall. He tries to hold a wedding ceremony of a popular football star and actress in his shopping mall. It will be a great chance to advertise his mall. But Miss Tae does some action and it causes the wedding canceled. Mr. Joo is angry and come to Miss Tae's house at night to blame her. Miss Tae who is sleepy but can's sleep, comes out and sees him and says,"Ah it' you. Come in and let's sleep together. I will be able to sleep only beside you.""I've met enormous girls rush at me thanks to my look and money, but you're the first girl who try to hit on me with smelly hair."

Omoooooooooooooooo!!! I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS FORUM 'BOUT SO JI SUB OPPA and GONG HYO JIN SSHII!! hahahahahah! why?! 'coz the fans are so active! Thank you for posing the spoilers! it really makes us so excited! Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub are so perfrect for this HORROR-ROM-COM-DRAMA! they're so cute!!!!!
:x i can't wait!!!!!
~X(
:\">

saturn. said: Hi, it's my first post here. Finally the filming of So Jisub started on June.18.Actually I wondered why only the actress Gong Hyojin was filming for weeks. Recently I heard and saw stories and photos of episode 1~2. Now I understand.It seems another comic & romantic horror story, sounds interesting, suit for hot summer season.
From director Jin Hyuk's facebook. https://www.facebook.com/jinhyuk0406jv4xoZNPDisZg.jpg

Metapolis (http://www.e-metapolis.co.kr) mall is the main filming location, a shopping mall of Mr. Joo (So Jisub).
!! SPOILER !!Here is the brief story of ep 1~2Since Miss Tae Gol Shil lost her parents by traffic accident, she sees ghosts. Every night various ghost come to her and ask(?) help to solve their problems. So Tae has to grant their wishes just to be free from them. She can't sleep at night, so she is sleepy all day long.One night on the dark street, she meets a car and is given a drive. It was Mr. Joo's car.She even sees a girl ghost next to him, who was his ex-gf who died long time ago.But she finds something strange, when she touches his body, all the ghosts around her disappear! He is the man who can make her sleep.(This street scene was the first filming of SJS, so episode 1 is mainly Miss Joo's various activities to grant ghosts' wishes, just like the movie Sixth Sense.)Mr. Joo is the CEO of big shopping mall. He tries to hold a wedding ceremony of a popular football star and actress in his shopping mall. It will be a great chance to advertise his mall. But Miss Tae does some action and it causes the wedding canceled. Mr. Joo is angry and come to Miss Tae's house at night to blame her. Miss Tae who is sleepy but can's sleep, comes out and sees him and says,"Ah it' you. Come in and let's sleep together. I will be able to sleep only beside you.""I've met enormous girls rush at me thanks to my look and money, but you're the first girl who try to hit on me with smelly hair."

Archived