[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julia_lee

i'm totally with you @vaberella.. though I admit that one thing I sincerely appreciate about kdramas is that they are pretty commonsensical as compared to some Hollywood rom-com flicks..that being said, nothing drives me crazier than the lack of passion in some dramas. when you expect a kiss for the longest time and when you finally get one, it's the most awkward 30 second lip tap EVER or when the female lead stands there like a deer caught in headlights.. sadalh7.pngit's infuriating!  coz that's not how real relationships work .. but I'm not saying that they need to rip each others' clothes off either.. lol 

tumblr_mb58psHoRX1qj6nqb.gif

Guest Ayin Santos

ANOTHER GHOST IT"S SO SCARY.
BOQETNPCUAAK121.jpg
© DC Gallery (GROUP The Sun of My Master (주군의 태양) [korean drama 2013])

1.jpg

SO JI SUB & GONG HYO JIN LEAD MASTER’S SUN SCRIPT READING

Not too long ago, a beatnik-styled So Ji Sub sported a beard at the script reading of Master’s Sun, which was held at the Ilsan SBS Production Center. Let’s hope the fuzz has now been shaven off for filming.

Anyway, he was joined by his leading actress Gong Hyo Jin and supporting cast members Seo In GookKim YuriJeong Ga EunChoi Jung Woo, etc.

The drama reunites Gong Hyo Jin with the Hong Sisters, previously working with her in The Greatest Love.

Master’s Sun will first air on July 31st.

2_zps4aec44da.jpg~original

© couch-kimchi

SAD NEWS ~~~~

Hyungsik turns down role in 'The Sun of My Master' to focus on ZE:A's comeback?

Hyunsik-ZEA_1372819009_af_org.jpg

There was news that ZE:A's Hyungsik will no longer star in the upcoming SBSdrama 'The Sun of My Master' to prepare for his group's comeback this August.

His agency Star Empire was originally reported to have stated, "Hyungsik is currently in the middle of fulfilling various schedules, and ZE:A will be making a comeback this August, so he won't be able to star in 'The Sun of My Master'."

However, in a more recent statement, the label announced, "We found out about this news through headlines. ZE:A is making a comeback on August 1, but we're still waiting for a final decision from the producers of 'The Sun of My Master'."Star Empire also specified that they were open to Hyungsik starring in the series as long as it doesn't interfere with ZE:A's comeback.

Hyungsik has been cast in the role of the younger version of So Ji Sub's character in the Wednesday-Thursday drama, which is set to premiere this August.

Luckily, either way fans will still be able to catch Hyungsik on stage with the rest of ZE:A later this summer!

© Allkpop

Guest NEWMARIO

So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin and More Participate in First Reading of ‘The Sun of the Lord’

intresting
  •  
  • Facebookweiborenren
  • 0Rating

2013.07.04 10:42  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

With an already anticipated cast, SBS’ upcoming drama, The Sun of the Lord held its first script reading session. 

65088959.jpg

Photos from the reading session were revealed on July 4, showing So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin, Seo In Guk, Kim Yuri, and other talented actors focusing on the script with staff members, including director Jin Hyuk and the Hong Sisters present. 

The session took around three hours as the actors professionally acted out the scenes despite it only being a practice. 

The Sun of the Lord is a romance comedy horror story that focuses around a woman, who starts to see ghosts after a car accident. 

57781049.jpg

“The actors have been enjoying the new genre of romantic comedy meets horror,” said Bon Factory, the production company behind the drama. “We will do our best to satisfy all three genres and create a unique production for the viewers.”

The drama will broadcast on July 31 after the conclusion of I Hear Your Voice

Photo Credit: Bon Factory

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "Kong Hyo-jin, So Ji-sub, Seo In-guk Readying for New Drama
Posted on 2013/07/04 by Kang Jung Yeon 

So Ji-sub

Korean actor So Ji-sub [bonfactory]

Photographs of actress Kong Hyo-jin, actor So Ji-sub, and singer-actor Seo In-guk taking part in the first script reading session for their new drama have been released.

Through a press release, production company Bonfactory on Thursday released photos of the three and other actors rehearsing for SBS’s new romantic comedy horror drama “Sun of the Lord” (translated title).

The drama will center on a greedy boss (So) and a dismal female personal assistant (Kong) who will console souls with scary yet sad stories. Seo will play the head of security for a shopping mall.

The drama has already drawn attention not only for its strong cast but also for its script written by star sister writers Hong Mi-ran and Hong Jung-eun of SBS’s “You’re Beautiful” and MBC’s “The Greatest Love” and the direction of Jin-hyuk of SBS’s “City Hunter” and “Brilliant Legacy.”

The drama will premiere on July 31 after current fantasy thriller ”I Can Hear Your Voice” ends its run.

Kong Hyo-jin

Korean actoress Kong Hyo-jin [bonfactory]

Seo In-guk

Singer and actor Seo In-guk [bonfactory]

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of Bonfactory

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/63057

GONG HO JIN AND SO JI SUB ARE SO PERFECT FOR THIS DRAMA!!!!! they're  both so hot and cute couple! heheheheheh! I Hope this drama is composed of 16 or more episodes! I can't waiiiiiiit!!
;))

Archived