[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys notice that Gong hyo jin always team up or she always had a loveteam with the HANDSOME GUYS?!! her last was cha seung won and no..its SO JI SUB!! what the heck!!
~X(
1. Rain (Sangdo, Let's Go to School)2. Gong Yoo (Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy)3. Jang Hyuk (Thank You)4. Lee Sun Gyun (Pasta) 5. Cha Seung Won (The Greatest Love), and the next one is with...6. So Ji Sub (Master's Sun)
 AND MANY MORE GUYS!!!!! she's so lucky!!!

Guest Ayin Santos

ainsley said: Did you guys notice that Gong hyo jin always team up or she always had a loveteam with the HANDSOME GUYS?!! her last was cha seung won and no..its SO JI SUB!! what the heck!!
~X(
1. Rain (Sangdo, Let's Go to School)2. Gong Yoo (Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy)3. Jang Hyuk (Thank You)4. Lee Sun Gyun (Pasta) 5. Cha Seung Won (The Greatest Love), and the next one is with...6. So Ji Sub (Master's Sun)
 AND MANY MORE GUYS!!!!! she's so lucky!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

GONG HYO JIN’S FAILED KISSING SCENE IN MASTER’S SUN?

Posted by goodange on Monday, July 8, 2013 · 

Initial Master’s Sun stills of Gong Hyo Jin have dropped, revealing her character on what appears to be a date with a rather nerdy gentleman.

The two are at a park and they seem to be hitting it off, but when her companion tries to kiss her, she rebuffs him. Is it because he’s a ghost? ;) If so, this wouldn’t be the first time a character falls in like/love with a ghost.

In the drama, Gong’s character has the ability to see ghosts, one she acquired after an accident.

06_zps7fce565a.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/08/gong-hyo-jins-failed-kissing-scene-in-masters-sun/

Guest NEWMARIO

"Master's Sun" Kong Hyo-jin in a kiss scene

Source | 2013/07/07 | 45 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo325408.jpg

Kong Hyo-jin takes on the role of Tae Gong-sil, a woman who sees ghosts and isn't able to get used to reality in the new SBS drama "Master's Sun".

The still cut reveals Tae Gong-sil about to kiss the man she loves but screaming at the sight of a ghost. She expressed the innocence of a woman in love and the fear of a woman in front of a ghost.

Kong Hyo-jin is back with a drama for the first time in 2 years and showed what professionalism is all about by going over her script and monitoring herself all the time.

Her kissing partner is comedian Lee Seong-woo. She spoke with him before the shoot and got to know each other to relieve the tension.

The production of this drama claims, "Kong Hyo-jin is an appealing actress who isn't satisfied with herself and always attempting at something new". To be aired for the first time on the 31st.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Gong Hyo-jin’s ghostly date for Master’s Sun

by javabeans | July 8, 2013 |

master4.jpg

Shooting on SBS’s upcoming drama Master’s Sun (or heh, if we’re going by the literal/punny reading, Mr. Joo’s Ms. Tae) is now well underway, and here we have some shots of series leads Gong Hyo-jin and So Ji-sub, as well as secondary lead Jung Ga-eun.

To explain the title pun further: Gong Hyo-jin plays Tae Gong-shil, hence Ms. Tae (pronounced tae-yang)… who was once “as bright as the sun” (sun = tae-yang). Geddit? Oh, Hong sisters. Okay, I can’t be mad about your lame puns this time because I kind of love them. However, once Ms. Tae suffers an accident and starts seeing ghosts, she has trouble adjusting to her new affliction (understandable) and sinks into gloominess. Don’t blame her.

In the stills pictured here, the character is all set to kiss “the man she loves” but happens to see a ghost at exactly the wrong moment and screams. Great, so you not only have to deal with the dead guys hanging around, but now they’ve gotta cockblock too? Bummer.

master7a.jpg

Her partner in the scene picture above is comedian Lee Sung-woo; though he’s playing a love interest, I presume it’s a quickie guest appearance. Gotta leave room for the main romance, after all, with our main man So ji-sub, who happens to be her boss. One might call him master. You know, just in case the pun hadn’t set in yet.

So Ji-sub plays Joo Joong-won (aka joo-gun, which means both master and Mr. Joo), an arrogant, cold-hearted shopping mall president who sees everyone’s value in terms of money. And is that… a ghost I see next to his car?

Master’s Sun will follow I Hear Your Voice on Wednesdays and Thursdays, premiering on July 31. First ears, then eyes; which paranormal ability will we be hitting up next, I wonder? Tasting colors? Smelling sounds? I volunteer myself to touch choco abs. You know, for the sake of dramaland and all.

master5.jpg

master6.jpg

master2.jpg

master3.jpg

master8.jpg

master9.jpg

Via TV Report

Ayin Santos

wrote:

»

ainsley said:<br />

Did you guys notice that Gong hyo jin always team up or she always had a loveteam with the HANDSOME GUYS?!! her last was cha seung won and no..its SO JI SUB!! what the heck!! <br />

~X(

<br />

1. Rain (Sangdo, Let's Go to School)2. Gong Yoo (Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy)3. Jang Hyuk (Thank You)4. Lee Sun Gyun (Pasta) 5. Cha Seung Won (The Greatest Love), and the next one is with...6. So Ji Sub (Master's Sun) <br />

AND MANY MORE GUYS!!!!! she's so lucky!!! <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Yeah

;;)

, I know, because I watch all of her drama and i love her. She's the best actress for me. 

:))

Guest snowflakesj16

Kong Hyo Jin Returns as a Girl Who Can See Ghosts for ′The Sun of the Lord′

Kong Hyo Jin will be bringing ghosts to the small screen this summer as a woman who can see ghosts.

The actress will appear in SBS′ The Sun of the Lord as Tae Gong Sil, a woman who never sees the world the same way again when, following a fateful accident, she starts to see ghosts.

She will be a dark yet lovely character, who fits the romantic comedy and horror genre of the drama.

Mid-June, Kong Hyo Jin shot a scene in which she screams after seeing a ghost while trying to kiss her lover.

Before the shoot, she made sure to check her script again and monitor her shoot, and as soon as producer Jin Hyuk shouted ′action′, she became the perfect Tae Gong Sil.

Comedian Lee Sung Woo cameoed as Gong Sil′s lover. Kong Hyo Jin took the lead for the inexperienced comedian, trying to make him feel less nervous by engaging him in conversation before the shoot.

A rep from the drama′s production company Born Factory said, "Kong Hyo Jin is a unique actress that won′t settle for her title as romcom queen; she always takes on other genres. You can look forward to seeing another Kong Hyo Jin act that will take over Korea through this new ′romcomic horror′ genre."

The Sun of the Lord is about a delicate woman who can see ghosts and her relationship with an arrogant man. So Ji Sub will be Kong Hyo Jin′s costar.

The drama will air its first episode on July 31.

SOURCE: MWAVE

Guest jjsweeter0211

FIRST MASTER’S SUN STILLS OF SEO IN GOOK

Posted by goodange on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 · 

The latest stills to be dropped from Master’s Sun are those of Seo In Gook, who plays Kang Woo, a veteran and competent leader of Joo Joong Won’s (So Ji Sub) shopping mall security.

In the following scene, Seo is wearing a black, button-down top, the open collar revealing a healthy body. His trim physique can be attributed to a combination of a strict diet and weight training.

08_zpsd7da4d9d.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen 

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/09/first-masters-sun-stills-of-seo-in-gook/

Guest jjsweeter0211

Seo In-guk succeeds in weight loss

Source | 2013/07/08 |

photo325794.jpg

Actor Seo In-guk has lost weight.

Starring in the new drama "Master's Sun", Seo In-guk appears with a sharper jaw line.

SBS drama "Master's SunSeo In-guk is a manly and charismatic character.

Previously, Seo In-guk was seen with a black shirt, bringing out the man in him. His looks had become more sharp and his body is much leaner.

Seo In-guk takes on the role of a secret sidekick who roams around So Ji-sub. Seo worked out hard to make a better form for the role of Kang-woo.

Meanwhile, "Master's Sun" will be aired on the 31st of this month.

Source : reviewstar.hankooki.c... ( English )

Seo In Guk Catches Eyes with His Weight Loss in BTS Photos from 'The Sun of My Master'

Seo-In-Guk_1373331207_af_org.jpg

Seo In Guk left fan girls fanning themselves afther the upcoming SBS drama 'The Sun of My Master' revealed behind-the-scenes photos of the star.

The singer-turned-actor was spotted showing off his newly defined V-line and a hint of his muscular build, which he achieved through intense weight training for his role as the security guard Kang Woo. 

Seo In Guk's agency, Jellyfish Entertainment, stated, "Seo In Guk is putting his all into his expressions for his role as Kang Woo. Following his casting for the drama, he also worked hard to achieve a great figure through dieting and weight training to complete Kang Woo's character, who is known for his superior visuals."

You can catch more of Seo In Guk on 'The Sun of My Master', which is premiering after the finale of 'I Hear Your Voice' on the 31st at 10PM KST!

Credits: AllKpop

Archived