[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowflakesj16

Thanks for the link to the teaser @NEWMARIO! :) What left an impression on me from watching it was So Ji Sub's smile (to which i melted, lol). I'm not quite sure what to expect though..I hope it's not gonna be that creepy though!!  

Hello Everyone! Thank you so much for the updates and pictures.

The Master's Sun... I'm definitely waiting for it. Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub are the best choise of cast, can't say I'm surprised... the Hong Sisters always recruit the best actors. I missed Gong Hyo Jin on the the small screen, I'm glad she's coming back with Hong Sisters drama. So Ji Sub was one my crushes and forever will be. I've always wanted to see him play in a romance-comedy.

About the Hong Sisters, I've seen all of their dramas except of HGD and Big. I really love their dramas and there's no way I'll miss this drama with such a superb cast. I'm not a big fan of horror so I'm hoping it won't be too much scary and creepy.

Actually, I wasn't planning to write in this forum until this drama is on air but I couldn't stop myself when I saw the pictures. Is it weird that I'm already shipping this couple just by seeing them together? I can't wait for it to begin.

Edit: The teaser already blocked, that was fast... anyone has another link?

Guest NEWMARIO

“MASTER’S SUN” FIRST TEASER IS CREEPILY CUTE

Posted by goodange on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

SBS wants this to succeed! Promotions for Master’s Sun has been steady and quick, as stills continue to roll in and now, a dark yet cute teaser!

It’s only 40 seconds long, but it’s really enjoyable, owing to the smiles the leads share ;)

mst2_zps578a2393.jpg~originalmst3_zpsb796bdaf.jpg~original

@NEWMARIO @jjsweeter0211 Gracias, tnx, and kamsa for providing us with the teaser & gifs!

I like the 19th century England aura in it. Almost felt weird to hear someone speaking Korean in the background XD This is weirder than you shipping them already @rrmski ;)) tho I can totally relate to that.

Does anyone know if the portraits in it are of real fameous people?

After making me almost cry for him in Sorry I Love You, I can't imagine myself cracking up cuz of something he does/says. Seeing the teaser I'm axpecting a dry kind of humer. That would be something :)

Edit:

That ghost.. Calling @ Soomp :)] Please add a special Spooky reaction to this thread. Tnx @jaiwook_08 wish I can awesome your post but..... X_X

Archived