[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

WOHOOOOO THE ENDING WAS GOOD AND THE PREVIEW OH DEAR, FINALLY OUR YOUNGIE MEET UP WITH EUN SANG and he seems like her so much. I mean he try to bully her since he said, you'll be mine ( gessh, my korean language is so bad so sorry if i got it wrong :(

But the good things, my bromance scene will be appearing soon. BUT WHY PDNIM YOU GAVE ME ONE MINUTES SCENE BETWEEN OUR YOUNGIE AND EUN SANG???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE :P

LOL KBM is wearing the socks that ES left in the US and ES saw it!

I havent seen a good view of the house but the stairs seem to look similar to EOG?

I love KT's room color ... nice! I am going to repaint my son's room that color! maybe he will grow up as tall and as goodlooking as LMH ... atleast they have the same nose! LOL

ZarraJae said:

KT is still waiting for a reply in the garden just as ES walks by. He sees her again in de house then he ask his mum if she has ever seen a ghost and says he sees a girl in the house. He learns from mum about ES,puts it together and realises that its her. He sends her msg and ask what she is doing. She says drinking water n he runs down to confirm. He slowly opens door and sees ES drinking and holding her phone. He is shocked. END

Ok preview:

ES and YD interact. YD puts his foot out on purpose to trip ES so he can catch her when she falls lol.... ES took something from RH in front of her and YD is looking at the scene with interest coz ES is daring enough to do that to RH. And we have the scene where ES walks in the middle of that famous KT and YD confrontation scene.

thanks to @ohoheli @ZarraJae @bluphoenix @omiki and everyone to contributed for tonite episode.. i love so much for this episode..finally back to korea..=)) =)) =)) 

when they want                   to release new ost???                                                  i die to have it now!!!:)) :)) :))