[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Issy_1

wow! 47 page already and It's less than a week of this drama announcement. I really hope this thread won't turn into another "Faith" thread which  right now it's basically a chatroom/msn/... with lots of unrelated pictures and posts. There was a time on Soompi where you could not post one line comments or unrelated matters...

Issy_1 said: wow! 47 page already and It's less than a week of this drama announcement. I really hope this thread won't turn into another "Faith" thread which  right now it's basically a chatroom/msn/... with lots of unrelated pictures and posts. There was a time on Soompi where you could not post one line comments or unrelated matters...

Guest wisteria7

Hi @Issy_1 and @Ethlenn. Yes.LMH fans are excited about his new series. I guess the two of you are,too. Welcome to the forum.

Guest wisteria7

Issy_1 said: wow! 47 page already and It's less than a week of this drama announcement. I really hope this thread won't turn into another "Faith" thread which  right now it's basically a chatroom/msn/... with lots of unrelated pictures and posts. There was a time on Soompi where you could not post one line comments or unrelated matters...

estrellita1122 said:

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/chilean-fans-help-plant-a-forest-in-lee-min-hos-name

The fans are so awesome. This is a great gift to give as a fan. My hobby is star gazing and I hope to discover a star and name it after LMH too. :))

This is my first post on this thread and I know I'm late in sharing the excitement about this new drama. I'm really looking forward to it and seeing our Daejang again. Hello to all my old friends and hello to all the new faces I see here too. :-h  Okay, I'll backtrack now to see what you guys have been discussing here. :D

Yes, its nice to know he has such a great fans. I love when fans those this things. When i read this kind of news i feel ashame of myself since all i do is idolize him and support him by watching his dramas but never donated anything on the name of him. I should star doing this for a good cause :-)

Guest wisteria7

Hmmmm.I have been with Faith since the forum opened and the show started.A lot of that is done out of courtesy to let others know whether you are on the thread or not. And since so many of us have known each other now for close to a year,it is a forum of friends. But I can understand where that might annoy you. I do think it is not at all a chatroom,but we are all entitled to our own opinions-thank you for yours ;;)

Guest rintintintin

WOW! thanks for mentioning my name here hahaha! Sorry for being busy lol! LMH fans reunite once again hahaha! I wonder who will be his female lead this time! LMH Fighting!

In my opinion, I prefer the female lead to be a bit older or just by a year or two.  As long as it's close to Lee Min Ho's age.  I think w/ the younger generation, they tend to act too cute in dramas which sometimes annoys me.  I would love to see him work w/ Moon Chae Won, Shin Min Ah, Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ji Min, Moon Geun Young, or even Han Ye Seul.

elizabeth said: In my opinion, I prefer the female lead to be a bit older or just by a year or two.  As long as it's close to Lee Min Ho's age.  I think w/ the younger generation, they tend to act too cute in dramas which sometimes annoys me.  I would love to see him work w/ Moon Chae Won, Shin Min Ah, Yoon Eun Hye, Han Ji Min, Moon Geun Young, or even Han Ye Seul.

hi @ethlenn and @issy_1 welcome to Heirs. We're actually discussing about Heirs here from who is the female lead to the possible plot line. We even have a poll for female lead. I don't think we actually off topic too much. Everyone in here trying to give their best opinion on Mr.Lee's new drama.

So, what do you think Heirs plotline would be? ;;)

Guest Issy_1

hi @ethlenn and @issy_1 welcome to Heirs. We're actually discussing about Heirs here from who is the female lead to the possible plot line. We even have a poll for female lead. I don't think we actually off topic too much. Everyone in here trying to give their best opinion on Mr.Lee's new drama.

So, what do you think Heirs plotline would be? ;;)

Hi and thanks for the welcome

In my original post I mentioned that "I hope it won't turn into another Faith thread" and was not saying it already has.^^

There is no harm in discussing the possible plot and other casts of course. It is very interesting to read too.

And by the way, when I referred to Faith thread as a chatroom, I was not making it up. I read over 5 pages of that thread from the last post at that time and it was about personal matters, cute cats, pandas, big bowl of ramen, and just general chatting...how else would I call that thread. Let's say saying hello is a common courtesy to show yourself interested in the topic. No matter how friendly and a big family you are, a drama discussion thread remains that drama's discussion thread. If there are no more discussion to be made then so be it.

In any case, I have made my point. I'll try to come and read here more often.

Ps. @cikamoi I still laugh whenever I see your Faith fake Facebook pages. Very funny and hilarious :-)

I don't know if I'm welcome here since my bias so far has mixed reviews.... ;)) I know he hasn't proven himself in acting yet but please give him a chance if ever he joins this drama...  [-O< :D
class="post-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: 20px; line-height: 28px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"RUMOR: Jung Yong Hwa to Join Lee Min Ho in Heirs class="post-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: 20px; line-height: 28px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"
JYHLMH_zpsf271b1e2.png

Rumor has it that Jung Yong Hwa is in talks to take the second lead in the upcoming drama Heirs, starring flower boy prince Lee Min Ho. CN BLUE’s flower boy is apparently on board to join the latest drama from the famous writer Kim Eun Sook. Although nothing is known about the role Jung Yong Hwa will possibly be playing, we can only have fun imagining. The two could pass as brothers, couldn’t they? Just take a look at the comparison above! Even their silly facial expression are similar! ^_^

Will he be Lee Min Ho’s little brother? Rival? Best friend? What do you think (or hope)?

(Source: www.koalasplayground.com)/dramafever

this thread surely moves fast.... ;;) 

Thanks for the article @jjeennyy19 any opinion is appreciated, plus I hear some of our fellow heiresses would be ecstatic if yon he's joins the cast. Btw I am with you, I shipped him with PSH in You're Beautiful so bad hahaha, omo, it was such a serious case that I stopped before the last episode and went to watch heart strings hahahaha =))