[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest wisteria7

Then maybe Min ho will continue the role of the Japanese son born to JDG. That actor was also a member of CNBlue. KHN was the teacher.....

[Alone] 'Hallyu Queen "Park Shin Hye, Kim Eun - Sook writers reality to confirm

font Enlargefon

[Daily Sports Windham Dongjin]Article image

'Hallyu Queen "Park Shin Hye (23) writers' genius' Rocco's Eun - Sook hand in hand with the comeback is the SBS drama, according to an official Park Shin Hye Eun - Sook writers write the crown, the sequel to withstand the weight of La heirs (gauze Select a sequel to the heirs under). Park Shin Hye without interruption since the sequel aired tvN 'neighbor' handsome 'and' mainstream 'has proved , according to an official with the agency, 'Lovers in Paris' gentleman's' Secret Garden' dignity 'has produced several hits Eun - Sook writer for the trust was amazing. The right actors in the cast mulmang down a gag order for the crew to work the plot and characters in the writers on faith alone, without a better understanding of the role sign a contract that was known broadcasters 'heirs' KBS 2TV 'Boys Over Flowers' and U.S. drama 'Gossip Girl' like a mixture of known as a romantic comedy. The 'Hallyu Prince' opposite Lee Min Ho Park Shin Hye's expectations and already joined. Organized into 10 will be broadcast SBS was confirmed by the officials call a "writer Kim Eun - Sook Park Shin Hye, SBS drama in the country spent came out okay sign writer Kim found a fresh face, Park Shin Hye's work noting saw" some stable acting actor shall be deemed to have first selected girl group members, but shipped in mulmang "he said. PSH recent fan meeting in the Philippines and Japan held closed. Activities radius is expanding beyond Korea to mark the 10th anniversary of his debut as an actor to stretch into the world. Acting until recently ended 'neighbor' handsome 'and' the gift of the movie '7 Room Number are getting a high score. Popular wings on the moon seems to be meeting with writer Kim Eun - Sook

source:http://news.nate.com/view/20130404n32355

Glad to see some familiar faces here :D

As for me, I don't care about the rest of the cast. I'll be watching this cuz of LMH. I don't like Secret Garden writer. I know he'll leave his LMHian prints on her writing to make them better so I'm pretty optimistic about it.

As for the female lead...:)) I already petty her. If she's perfect, some will stab her. If she's not, they'll be nitpicking and note her slightest mistakes. I'm just foreseeing reality here, I'm not being mean or anything. ;)) Though I may join the stabbing spree :))

Our name, are we settled yet? If not, then I strongley suggest waiting for some catchy word to be mentioned in the drama for us to use ;;)

Edit:
omo! PSH Confirmed accepting the role.

dr25 said: Glad to see some familiar faces here :D

As for me, I don't care about the rest of the cast. I'll be watching this cuz of LMH. I don't like Secret Garden writer. I know he'll leave his LMHian prints on her writing to make them better so I'm pretty optimistic about it.

As for the female lead...:)) I already petty her. If she's perfect, some will stab her. If she's not, they'll be nitpicking and note her slightest mistakes. I'm just foreseeing reality here, I'm not being mean or anything. ;)) Though I may join the stabbing spree :))

Our name, are we settled yet? If not, then I strongley suggest waiting for some catchy word to be mentioned in the drama for us to use ;;)

Edit:
omo! PSH Confirmed accepting the role.

Hahahaha WOW! Some of you are quick in response :))
So okay, I don't know much about her but this is how they look together from previous project :D
Not bad. Not bad! ^ ^
http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/lee_min_ho_and_park_shin_hye_08082009124538.jpg

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4012/032g.jpg

source: Google image

FAN ARTS COLLECTION

For those who likes to collect, and those who does not appreciate fan arts can ignore this, thank you. :)
ohAFg9w.jpg

akpD8s5.jpg

credit as tagged

Yup. Gonna follow this one. Not a fan of Minho but don't mind seeing him team up with Shinhye!

Wish second male lead is Kim Jae Wook fresh out from military duty?!

Have not watched Secret Garden or A Gentleman Dignity. Not interested!

Thank you for the news!

Guest Anomalous

Wow! So we finally got a female lead. :))  This is going to be so weird if Jung Yong-Hwa joins the cast too.  :-O @-)   He lost her to JGS in YAB and got her finally in HS. Will he lose her again for their third drama together?  :-??  Omo, the possibility!!!  Just dropping by for the news. Thank you @Maja and @ilwoo_aein. I'm off to class. Bye. :-h

Guest jjsweeter0211

It's confirmed!!!Park Shin Hye will be the  female lead of  " Heirs" :x
2013040419385255508_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130404n35370

Past pictures

051j.jpg

Guest eeldeerlove

heirs_zps029e52c3.jpg

Actress Park Shin-Hye is cast as the leading female actress in upcoming SBS drama series THE HEIRS (shortened literal working title of "Wangkwoneul Sseuryeoneunja, Keumugyeruel Kyeondyeora - Sangsokjadeul"). Drama series has already cast actor Lee Min-Ho in the leading male role. THE HEIRS is tentatively scheduled to air this October in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/The_Heirs_-_Korean_Drama

Guest manka

HI guys I am new here but was with this thread with the beginning i love gossip girl and i am curious to see what kind of  story line will be in its korean version so PSH is confirmed  it is really unexpected for me because she was considering in knife and flower but i think she will be great couple with LMH is this drama broadcast in october ?correct me if i wrong  :)>-

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye & Lee Minho cast for SBS drama 'Heirs'

A-list actors Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho confirmed to be cast in new drama together!

According to Park Shin Hye’s entertainment agency SALT, the two are scheduled to star in SBS upcoming 20-episode romance drama ‘Heirs’ as the leads.

The two actors will be working with writer Kim Eun Sook is considered a genius drama scriptwriter who gave birth to famous drama scripts such as Gentlemen’s Dignity and Secret Garden, and Kang Shin Hyo PD, who has worked on dramas Midas and Tazza.

Heirs is scheduled to broadcast in the second half of 2013.

cr :  Park Shin Hye International Fanclub