[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Iam just off for a day and the page moves so fast...

@hanjae Iam agree with u,I think it gona be more wonderfull if the first and second lead are best friend and have their own type maybe that is a love triangle for first lead but not between the first and second lead,the third person just someone they know maybe from the past or a new person that come to their love story

@superyuuki @Hanjae how about the first guy likes the second girl who likes the second guy who likes the first girl who likes the first guy, the first guy and second girl used to date and the first guy wants to the second girl back so he uses the first girl to get the second girl jealous but he falls in love with the first girl in the process. Hahahahahahahahahah =)) omo, I am too cheesy, aren't I @sia3 ? Hahahahaha =))

Guest wisteria7

laquetahodge said: @wisteria7 Seeing more delusions in these dramas would be awesome! Just think of how different BOF would be if GJP's skewed view of GJD's feelings would have led to hallucinations. I would have liked that drama way more than I did! =)) 

Guest wisteria7

Let's just hope the new series won't be a BOF repeat. Because anything is possible. And if it is,oh well. =))

@wisteria7 The stylist trying so hard to make a pants uniform for him that can protect his VVIP thing :)) Every woman is watching him from behind because of his VVIP =)) That's how he can be so successful. 

Sorry to join late but you guys come to comment when i leave the thread. And now i have 3pages to catch up :(( why why you guys go to fast and i never get a change to talk much only complain lol :((

Anyway what is VVIP???

shengvang

wrote:

»

@superyuuki

@Hanjae

how about the first guy likes the second girl who likes the second guy who likes the first girl who likes the first guy, the first guy and second girl used to date and the first guy wants to the second girl back so he uses the first girl to get the second girl jealous but he falls in love the the first girl in the process. Hahahahahahahahahah

=))

omo, I am to cheesy, aren't I

@sia3

? Hahahahaha

=))

Finally i catch up and everyone is gone to sleep :(

Anyway lets just hope and pray together that this drama is not similar to BOF. I want to see him as a womanizer since i had not watch a role of his like that. But this time i want him to fell in love first and pursue the woman he loves. Aish to much thing i want him to do in this drama that i am lazy to write them :D

Yeah today is the day not to believe any news because it could be a joke. Omg my brother did this to me early in the morning i almost cry and had a heart attack when he told me that the police is looking for me and i got scare since i dont like trouble with the law lol aish i was half sleep when he joke like that

Guest wisteria7

estrellita1122 said: Yeah today is the day not to believe any news because it could be a joke. Omg my brother did this to me early in the morning i almost cry and had a heart attack when he told me that the police is looking for me and i got scare since i dont like trouble with the law lol aish i was half sleep when he joke like that

estrellita1122 said:

Yeah today is the day not to believe any news because it could be a joke. Omg my brother did this to me early in the morning i almost cry and had a heart attack when he told me that the police is looking for me and i got scare since i dont like trouble with the law lol aish i was half sleep when he joke like that

My older brother used to torment me without stopping until just last year when I sent two actors dressed as federal tax agents to his office to arrest himfor tax fraud. I am still laughing.

=)) =)) omg i cant stop laughing bc i am imagining how your brother reacted omg =))

Next year i will plan something on my brother like they say "revenge is sweet" :D

estrellita1122 said:

My older brother used to torment me without stopping until just last year when I sent two actors dressed as federal tax agents to his office to arrest himfor tax fraud. I am still laughing.

omg that has to be one of the most awesomest pranks ever =)) =)) that's pure genius

Guest wisteria7

@adlyn13. He'll be back to the states soon for the Global Tour I don't think he'd leave the US out. Not when he can disappear so easily for 6 days. :))

It cost  my brother some clients but he now leaves me alone. >:)

@shengvang OMG if that happened it means they exchange couple???it doesnt matter but I hope happy ending for both of the lead :-)

Iam curious what type of person uri LMH gona act in this drama,coz from all romcom drama from Kim Eun Sook writer the lead male always have a dorky personality for example Secret garden and gentleman dignity and I start imagine a dorky LMH in my head LOL or it gona be a very cool person like the lead male in city hall oh I love to see LMH who looks cool outside but dorky in reality LOL