[Drama 2013] Monstar 몬스타

dee09

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those who want to watch episode 2 with softsubs, can find them at www.darksmurfsub.com (become a member for free to see the top bar that directs you to the page with the goodies - pick cable drama/ latest) ... Just finished the 100% QC of ep.3.  The song lyrics are set to sing along in English as much as possible.  Try the Seol Chan dance number at the beginning for fun!

Again, if any of you know Chinese or Korean, you can help make the subs there too, as it is all done by fans, for fans...  You are welcome to join.

Guest dreamdoll

I'm here after watching the first 10 minutes of episode 1! OST is good.Will be following Monstar...along side JOJ. ;)

Guest rntheatre

It's really nice for TvN for stepping up the plate and offer dramas. I love Lee TaeRi, Quenn In Hyun's Man, and now this. Very good TvN, you're really releasing some smashing series right now :)

Guest goku003

rntheatre said: It's really nice for TvN for stepping up the plate and offer dramas. I love Lee TaeRi, Quenn In Hyun's Man, and now this. Very good TvN, you're really releasing some smashing series right now :)

3 episodes and Oh. My, Goodness... I. Am. Floored.
Ep 1 - watched by accident 3 Fri ago, it piqued my interest and curiosity. It was the time I discovered the hotness of a very fine young man, Sun Woo (KHN).
Ep 2 - successfully turn this noona into a loyal-ardent viewer of this Idol-full of drama.. which, I usually steer clear from them.Ep 3 - Love, love, love. I am in heaven, at bliss. Smiling, ohh-ing, aww-ing and a bit of oh-gling..  Wahh, these kidz! Gahhh... This noona is
Can't wait for next Fri to come. Wish it is a 2 eps/week instead of 1.. So I can enjoy KHN some more. I'll watch it even if it's a daily~!Age limit allowed to be oh-gled is getting lower and lower in my book. I blamed Kdrama, of course, that has turned me into a cougar.. A proud  and happy 1.^^

*waves to everyone* I just picked this one up too and I AM HOOKED. It's adorable. @clockwatcher is doing recaps and just posted the preview for EP 4. I've only read back a few pages so I don't know if she already posted it, apologies if she did. ^:)^
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/05/31/monstar-episode-4-preview/

I see a lot of familiar faces! Hi to @Jillia, @nonski, @G, @jjsweeter0211, @KuTaY, @anoosha, @sicknine, @Hafie! (OMG, @Hafie! Where have you been?) smiley-greet013.gif

After watching all the three epsiodes I just get the though that JSW isn't nice and that YSC was right about him just acting nice , I even now think he one of the bully group and he like the other three rich member of " all for one" group ... the only different that he not shown it and just enjoy the show from afar , the way he say to MSY "what are you looking at " , when she was looking at PKG was not nice at all , it not just jeoulse , he show the face of cruel guy , and MSY was right when she ask why he didn't do anything to stop the bully , it not like he can't do anything , I think the only once he help was in ep 1 was cause he didn't want MSY to see that but not cause he nice guy , who care about the other . One more the way he keep looking at MSY when she look at PkG and the way he look at PKG himself , give me the feeling he not the guy we really though he is , even if it petty he didn't like MSY care for anyone also and I think we going to see more from him in the future and I mean the really him ; not the nice mask ...

It interesting that YSC ,JSW and even MJH now each other from long time ,it going to be interesting flashback to see what kind of friends they was , speically that YSC words about " MSY strong and better then all of you, atleast she don't act " , " you really didn't change , you still act like a nice person " , give me the feeling that they have a painful past togther and that JSW not that different from the other and he was cruel person in the past....

Guest rntheatre

goku003

wrote:

»

rntheatre said:<br />

It's really nice for TvN for stepping up the plate and offer dramas. I love Lee TaeRi, Quenn In Hyun's Man, and now this. Very good TvN, you're really releasing some smashing series right now

:)

<br />

<br />

<br />

You should watch "Shut up! Flower boy bad" it's very very very nomu nomu great!

:)

it's TvN too! 

@nona88 I always thought the same thing. I honestly just noona crush on the actor not the character lol Like Se Yi said, he doesn't do anything and do hang out with those bullies. He can't use the "I'm different" line. Birds of a feather flock together. SC dislike of him doesn't stem from jealousy. It was like that from the beginning and that line "you still act nice" then when he replied to him "that's what you think" when SW told him that he was glad he was in school with them.

Going back to that quatro lol Their remarks about how come SC came from a prestigious family. So an idol cannot come from a rich family? Not all of them came from humble beginnings, you jerks! Y'all are just jealous cause he doesn't only have talents but he knows how to entertain too. It doesn't matter how well you sing or play instruments, if you don't have that entertaining fire you are just boring.

That scene with SC and his mom (or is she a stepmom?) was sad. He totally stepped back when she tried to hug him. Poor boo :( Se Yi needs to stop being mean to him too. She's not the only one with issues. Just because he's a star like he loves to say lol doesn't mean everything is swell for him. Yes, he shouldn't have used that song to kinda stick it to her but he never claimed the song was his. The teacher said he couldn't sing one of his songs so he didn't.

Archived